1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Jena

All day and still no siniperca. I tried both my fishers. One Master 24, one Master 25. This totally sucks and I guess I'll end up pulling all my nodes and go somewhere else to fish if this isn't fixed.

2. Jena

I don't think they understand the difference. None all day.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

my guess is they wanted to separate people from having a good fishing place AND proper nodes connected for crate trading (grana>valencia). fishing in the sea should still be good.

4. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Time to go back to fishing in the magoria sea

5. Vafthrudnirson

The grana fishing nerf is overkill, there's no reason for it to be set this low. Even at the old values it was not that good.

Nefertiri and Mana_Mafia like this.
  6. Kelet

Look. I understand that Koreans might not speak English. And there might be a communication issue between PA and Kakao.

You have a "CONTINUING EVENT" (beerfest) that has "ENDED". These are mutually contradictory concepts. It's one or the other.

7. Noragrets1

Warrior buff when? How about revert?

8. Scaevacas

The person responsible for the Grana fishing nerf who somehow convinced everyone that this is a better player experience should be fired

9. Crytan

Crytan Targaryen Valkyrie 62 EU

Totally agree!

10. Jena

I agree. I have been with this game since almost the beginning and this might be the thing that makes me leave the game. I have never thought about it before, but I sure am thinking about it today.

11. OmegaXYZ

When all map will be completed add some dungeons please from level 61 to level 65+.

Before adding them, testing them in a test server would be right.

I started it here: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/dungeons.35302/#post-848326

I think it will add what BDO miss: end PVE. This would make this game complete for PVP and PVE, and It will give more reason to reach a level for being able to do PVE end game as well.

Developers should listen to a dark elf :D

Thanks.

[​IMG]

#131 OmegaXYZ, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  12. Imasock

Imasock Tamer 62 NA

The Grana fishing nerf is unbelievable. I've been fishing for 15 hours straight, since patch went up, and I have caught 0 (zero) Golden Sinipercas. M27 fishing here.

Has anyone caught a single Golden Siniperca since the patch?

I just got my T9 horse a few days ago but I'm basically ready to quit over this change. I have spent so much time, money (both in-game and actual $) for my fishing lifeskill that I'm pretty much done. This is totally out of touch with what the state of the game is, and it's unfathomable that you're going to nerf fishing in Grana this hard when there are so many other, wildly unbalanced things wrong with this game that need to be addressed before fishing was even remotely worth considering visiting as needing a "fix".

13. f00

f00

Any nerf to a lifeskill income (grana fishing in this example) just makes the income gap between active income and passive income get larger.

I understand that active income should always be higher than passive, but if you scale up the active (sea monster hunting & enchanted drops etc for grinding) and don't also upscale passive income, the balance between two player bases gets out of proportion.

If you over buff active then nerf passive income, you will just make people mad and leave game - which means less pearls for you Kakao.

Mana_Mafia and Sobieski like this.
  14. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Well, priorities dude.

Active buffs are in need to be refreshed every 15 days (kama etc), inv slots are not.

Simple math.

15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

drieghan will boost lifeskills by alot. (after u enhance lots of gear for it)

16. SoulEviscerator

Since over a year now, this game would be better off without any updates.

16h a day afk-fishing, total of around approximately 1.5h+ of afk-riding from Gràna to Valencia and back for, if I had a lucky day, ~50-55 million. And only because of a p2w inventory size (yes, I paid for this ********). And this is too much in your eyes? How easily is that money made within 1-2h of grinding? How long did you let people make billions through sea monster hunting?

Have fun explaining your shareholders the huge decrease in online accounts over night. Rot in hell.

17. chendu

thanks

NiyahHan likes this.
  18. Qal

Qal

You're about to end yourselves. Signed up just to post about the grana fishing nerf. Revert this or say goodbye to a substantial portion of your most loyal player base, including myself. We're done with your games (pun intended yes, am I joking/could I resist ...no).

Jena, Jazzy Sensei, Blusurfer and 2 others like this.
  19. Peisinoe

I'm not sure that afk Grana fishers make up "a substantial proportion of [the] most loyal player base" but I could be wrong....

NiyahHan likes this.
  20. Ving

No word on the lack of audio when viewing the map?

This seems like a pointless change, what's the rationale behind it?

When you're auto-pathing it's a great time to sort out your storage/transport/nodes/crafting etc...but now you can't hear if someone attacks you or you get stuck and attacked by mobs.

Why? why??

I can't think of any logical reason to change this. Please revert, or make it a toggle.

Thanks.