1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Jora_Leingod

This please :)

Attached Files:

Mycca and Tvvin like this.
  2. Suawoy

Hmmm, I have heavy Mandela effect now. "Fixed the issue where the rate of certain Fish kinds such as Golden Siniperca being fished up was set irregularly high for NA/EU client." I could swear that that wasn't at first version on patch notes...

So to fix things Kakao/PA shows finger to existing clients by commending 10 million account milestone without them, removing Siniperca's which was nice to have, making changes in past that chunk by chunk make people enraged rapidly or slowly... But creating more negative sensation in general.

I get it is PA's product and Kakao's to exploit by license and agreement. I get they gotta make money. This is business. But I start to feel growing reluctance which is surprising to patience user of BDO such as me. I'd need to study economics more to see if what we see with BDO is one of common strategies. I just wish they stop pretending and using words "transparency" or "we hear you" to make them cliches... It depraves their meaning.

I bet this is leading to nowhere. But speaking up is healthy ;)

#makeSinipercasinGranaGr8Again!

@CM Yukimura @CM Kabz @CM Servantes

Mana_Mafia and Riverbrew like this.
  3. Mana_Mafia

I
    It was on the patch notes all along.

This change is devastating.

4. Mana_Mafia

The Grana Nerf is so heavy.

I think I'm more upset about this patch than I am the Cron melting one. My daily afk income was cut by 50%

5. Suawoy

On the record I did test it as well tonight. With Balenos +10, +10 Maple, Guru 5 I had crushing and overwhelming 0 of Sinipercas!

Wow! That means that actually there can be changes implemented with 100% perfection! I'd say 199% even. "Gratz" to devs for job. Last time they broke Kamasylvia fish table it took them two weeks to figure it out. But when I think of it I guess this tremendous issue lasted since Kamasylvia 1 so ... Yeah... Good pacing. Keep bashing all little things we like, keep poking... My dear Kako please send our "regards" to PA for completely misunderstood tactics and strategies.

ps. that thing realizes essence of attachment for casuals and lifeskillers. Little things and tasks. If you mess up this you wake up dragon.

#makeSinipercasinGranaGr8Again!(andAllOtherShitPeopleRantAbout2)

ps2. Geez, I start to rant a bit. What is going on with me...

#145 Suawoy, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  6. Von_Chicanery

-Just an update
    I've caught around 400 fish since the patch, while AFK in Grana..
    0 - Sineperca
    0 - Ganges'Or

Seriously, one of 2 things has happened:
    You've either removed it by accident from the loot table, or turned them into Golden Coelncants, without changing the sell rate.

Will someone please look into this?>

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  7. Nefertiri

Whaaaaat??? You got one Golden Sprinica after the patch?
    I got 0 Golden Spinica in 7 hours after the patch :(
    Before that NICE patch I got 5-8 Golden Spinica in 7 hours (5-8 of 150 fishes) - it seems that it was to much profit :)
    Cant be, that my afk Golden Spinica fishing is much more profit than seahunting :)

GOOD JOB! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

#147 Nefertiri, Oct 4, 2018
    Riverbrew and Jazzy Sensei like this.
  8. Von_Chicanery

No no, that was PRE PATCH, I was getting 1 an hour. I was just being sarcastic there. Everyone I've seen Master Fishing+ with 10/10 rod/float was pulling between 8-16 Sineperca a full inventory. I've caught over 400 fish now in Grana without a single Sineperca or Ganges'Or.

Jazzy Sensei likes this.
  9. Mana_Mafia

What are the chances we get acknowledgement of the golden sniperca issue from an official?

Zero?

Ruffe, Jazzy Sensei and Riverbrew like this.
  10. Nefertiri

Yes - I got the same result and lots of other players as well.
    They really destroy that nice game with these stupid patches.
    Maybe the golden fishes in Grana were a too big competition for the seahunting guilds or it was a too big profit to sell these 8-16 golden fishes in Valencia? OMG

Simply the biggest stupid nerf for afk fishing since BDO release. Congratulations.

11. reconkangas

Same result master 28 here 10 rod 10 float, zero golden or other un Grana. Just green and a couple of blue in past 24 hours.. I generally only caught between 6 and 12 per night it's pretty RNG as it was now ZERO drops making it cost to fish now.
    As far as selling in Valencia for a profit strictly depends on node investment and if you actually have time to go from grana to Valencia which I dont just sold them locally due to work schedule but avg between 7 to 15 mil a day not including shards and keys.
    It's a pretty bad nurf all I can say is ouch

Jazzy Sensei, ODB3698 and Nefertiri like this.
  12. Vafthrudnirson

Can we get some elaboration on why Grana fishing was deleted? This was the only joy left in this game keeping me here. I've put so much effort and pearls into perfecting my Grana fishing. Even at the peak of efficiency it only barely kept up with AFK processing, but it's so much more fun and enjoyable and encourages getting out in the world and active playing a bit to manage it properly. I feel absolutely robbed and cheated. There is absolutely no excuse in the world that could make this seem like the right thing to have done. Grana fishing is not inflating the economy with silver, it can't even represent 1% of what is coming out of sea monster hunting. Someone on your development team is either monumentally stupid or trying to sabotage your game. We need to know why this was done and when/if it will be fixed.

Mycca, Sylene, SpiralEnergy and 7 others like this.
  13. Von_Chicanery

Its neither. They know we're just a bunch of gambling addicted masochists that will just keep paying, I mean playing regardless.
    Be thankful you had some joy left. I don't enjoy anything about this game, but at this point, I've got so much money invested, I'm not going to put any time into anything else.... which is their business model. Even when you get a successful upgrade now its like, "Okay, daddy didn't punch me in the face this time..whoopie... on to the next tier of suffering and sadness"...
    Also, The GM's can't help you bro. No point even tagging them. They monitor the forums and use Google Translate extensively to try and figure out what the developers have SNAFU'd this week.. thats about it.
    The community has been dealing with an xcoronahost.xem issue since Sept 5th and it hasn't even made the "known issues" list in a patch notes.
    Tech support ignores it. Social media platforms are useless. Expecting anything approaching decent customer service is setting yourself up for failure.

Take solace in knowing that there is no joy to be found in this game.. only bought.. with your credit card, soul, and time.

#153 Von_Chicanery, Oct 4, 2018
  14. Mana_Mafia

My sentiments exactly.

This barely broke even or even fell a little short of daily AFK gains from the people that AFK process using remote desktop clients.

I've never heard one complaint about Grana fishing.

It was something I was meticulous about managing every day, and I really enjoyed the activity. I convinced many of my friends to set themselves up to fish like I do and it was fun seeing a pile of guildies huddled around each other at the Grana pond each time I would go to sleep / wake up.

I'd like to be reimbursed for the skill xp transfer coupon I purchased to make a fishing alt, the tailoring exchange coupon I used to make the fishing outfit, however much it cost me to max out to 192 inventory slots and whatever I spent to secure a T3 polar bear (don't tell me). Might as well compensate me for the 2 item brands as well.

The silver of this activity was cut by exactly 50% as a result of this patch and I would not have spent so many hundreds of dollars for this result. I'm more upset about this patch than the cron melting if I'm being completely honest.

@CM Yukimura @CM Richter

I do not believe that this "fix" was implemented correctly. There must be something wrong, like a misplaced decimal or something. Please investigate immediately.

#154 Mana_Mafia, Oct 4, 2018
    Jena, ODB3698, Nefertiri and 2 others like this.
  15. Jazzy Sensei

Yeah, I'm quite disappointed as well. There's no point in fishing in Grana for now. I literally was fishing for 7+ hours and got NONE. How was the rate an issue? They consider 3-8 Golden Sinipercas a night a lot? Very, very disappointed.

16. Permafrost

Same result for me (Guru 10) - not a single Golden since patch

Von_Chicanery and Mana_Mafia like this.
  17. Von_Chicanery

-Updating, post murdering of AFK fishing

CAUGHT OVER 1000 FISH AT THIS POINT...
    0 - GOLDEN S

0 - GANGES'OR

Apparently, "reduced" and "removed" are the same word in Korean yea? Or does someone need to let Google know to update the translate tool?>

I also try to make money with Imperial Crates, so if you could figure out a way to kick me, say like a xcoronahost.xem error, that would prevent me from making money that way as well... Oh wait.. you already did that to..

Riverbrew, Nefertiri, Tvvin and 3 others like this.
  18. Jazzy Sensei

I completely agree... So many people have spent pearls to buy max inventory slots just for fishing. The fact that they removed the drop rate (from what it seems) was totally insignificant compared to other issues they need to fix. There's no elaboration for why they did this, and it's not affecting the market place, or anything else to simply say. How are they going to change something like this to be "on par" with the Korean server when they haven't given us things that the Korean server has as well? Fishing in Grana makes such less money compared to other ways in the game... Sea monster hunting, node wars, grinding. Whatever the ways people make their money, all I can say fishing in Grana overnight or all day is WAY insignificant to other money-making options. At most I only made 10-25 million silvers from trading fishes from Grana to Valencia, and that's 7+ hours of just afk fishing. Anyways, this is just how I felt. Super disappointed, and quite mad that they did this for no good reason.

Riverbrew, Nefertiri and Mana_Mafia like this.
  19. The reckon

I don't know when people will stop complaining. Look if you don't like the changes stop posting on threads that will not lead to any changes. Quit the game, quit afking. Just let them kill their own game and stop helping them SURVIVVVVVVVVE. Like tera, archage, revelation online wildstar, warhammer online etc, if people stop playing,,, the game dies then theyll go hmm what did we do wrong?

20. Tvvin

Yes please . Mae does it justice unlike sorc.

Add this to for Ninja[​IMG]
    They more than likely gonna shaft Ninja costume again tho

Ruffe likes this.