1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Zygmunt

Guys these patch notes are really cool, I like the new NW registration order, much less pain in the @@@.. But, COULD YOU PLEASE PUT THE DAMN WEIGHT LIMIT WARNING BACK TO UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER, OR MAKE IT EDITABLE? Thanks.

Nicci and Patrik2991 like this.
  2. Von_Chicanery

Just to be clear here.. you're complaining about other people complaining? Seems legit..

Ruffe likes this.
  3. Blusurfer

Listen fella, anymore sass and it'll be constant disconnects for you! Of course we'll ask you to raise a ticket, send in a DXDiag, blame your equipment and ISP. Then we'll not give a shite about the issues you're having with Windows 7 64 bit hoping you'll either die or upgrade to Windows 10 which we believe is okay, even though users of Windows 10 get freezes and disconnection / crash to desktop.

But hey, look on the bright side. Coming next week is a "No DC coupon" in the Pearl Store for 4000 pearls per month. This allows your game client preferential access treatment to the BDO servers. With this you earn a new title "Network Hero". And if you're really loving all the Pay2Win aspects of BDO the Pearl Shop will have a class independent outfit that makes you look like a cable installer.

Happy gaming adventurers. We really value you feedback.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  4. Jena

Now the Imperial Fish Traders don't reset properly so the fish are impossible to sell most of the time. I am completely disgusted about the whole process. As I said before. I am over 2 yrs into this game and nothing before has pushed me towards quitting this game, but this fishing nerf is coming very close. That is really sad. Might seem like I am being a crybaby to alot of you, but this is putting many of us over the edge.

Mana_Mafia and Suawoy like this.
  5. Minto

Last Grana fish nerf = if you have a carried account, you can catch 1 golden/1hr, if not just go away.

Well im pretty close to just use hacks, exploits and bots after 1 year and half playing this game, im feel boring tryed to play legit when PA just continue to ****ed up me, why should i give them my money instead of give them to bots ??

They dont do anything against all the players using cheats for theses last 4 months = mean its allowed and even if they ban its still rng.

6. Suawoy

It's small things they damage more deep sadness it makes.

upload_2018-10-5_12-30-32.png
    Kamasylvia Grana January 2018

Gonna miss Termian Rod + Grana ... Our guildies used to get exited to see morning with beautiful golden color in inventory... RIP 2k18

Riverbrew and Mana_Mafia like this.
  7. Roxies

Hey uhh, meadow trails aren't in game under challenge tab

8. Roxies

@CM_Yukimura Meadow trails aren't in game for challenge tab, heads up.

9. Suawoy

What do you mean? I had them claimed today. They are hidden/stacked as last from dailies from "Y" - Challenges.

10. Rayin

People always report on forum that PA kicks in the crotch its playerbase, although there are still people defending them, not thinking that they harm more themselves and the rest of playerbase rather than do good for PA or the game in general.

Today they gutted fishing in Grana, yesterday they gutted an already gutted PvP, the day before they gutted the theory crafting in regard of gear because they couldn't keep the game in a honest way and had to tweak and change value of items in order to shift the meta every now and then to force you through that process called "Enhancing". And with it they killed also the build diversity, because shortly after they introduced Renown Score.

Tomorrow only God and PA knows what's in their plan to gut, because their way to fix thing is like a Surgeon that begins to analyze you and instead of trying to see if there's any potential internal trauma that might put in your life in danger, it goes straight to cure your infected toe nail with antibiotics. Then it sees a rotten tooth and cures that too. Then it sees that you have a bruise on your knees and disinfect it.
    But in the meantime you're already dead for internal bleeding and a stroke too.

They don't cure the disease, they patch the immediate sympthoms and put a band aid on issues that aren't gamebreaking at all, if anything part of those "issues" is what keeps some people playing because the economy and the game are so ruined that gaining a lil more out of fishing became normal.
    But at least if they cure the sympthoms hiding the fact that you have a bruise, you don't look ill.

Tomorrow they will remove the ability to stack weight on horses so that you can buy Cash Shop outfits for your carriages and horses to help them to carry more weight and there will be people defending PA because it's a bug and because they don't use that glitch which after 3 years can be called a "feature".
    And the fight among users, the crippling, will go on.

To be continued.

11. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

That costume has always been stupid. Makes you look like a refugee from an edgelord knife catalog. The Musa version has a metal bow for christ's sake.

12. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Nah I mainly want see how decent the hood is with dyes. Ninjas hoods currently are garbage. Then again I can just ask a Musa

13. Mana_Mafia

Day #3 without seeing a single Golden Sniperca or speaking to anybody else that has.

[​IMG]

Ruffe, Suawoy and Riverbrew like this.
  14. Riverbrew

And then the servers will be shut down and people that actually enjoy the game - despite what devs/publishers seem to be trying to do to it - won't be able to play anymore. They said the enhanced drops becoming permanent was due to community feedback - it seems that sometimes feedback can be valuable. How about if you just want the game to die then you stop commenting?

15. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

You're assuming they"LL be a mature and fix things when history shows they only do toxic things and double down on that decision. Imo not my time there

16. The reckon

Lol "it seems that sometimes feedback can be valuable" , i wouldnt hold my breath if I was you. "How about if you just want the game to die then you stop commenting?" : When dafaq in my comments did I complain about the game? Did I complain about the fish nerf in Grana? Did I complain about the class balance etc? NO YOU MORON! I never complained about the game, Im simply complaining about the people complaining, there's a difference you GENIUS person you are. Get over yourself.

17. Cthulthu

How do you justify the Grana Nerf?

You bring in billions of silver into the game with these weekly events and daily attendance but making money by AFK fishing is a step too far now?

You need to fire the idiot who made that call unless your justification for the update was "We want less people to play the game and make more people annoyed at us" in which case, job well done.

Foggen, Ruffe, Nefertiri and 2 others like this.
  18. Suawoy

How just not to go personal we will focus on source of problem? Cause firing insults at each other will not help to mourn or fight back.

upload_2018-10-5_20-38-8.png

or

upload_2018-10-5_20-42-32.png

Choice is ours to make.

Mycca likes this.
  19. The reckon

Well to add to that bottom pic, point is if the devs fk you over and you still paying for pearls or still playing the game then stop complaining on these forums. Just suck it up and take it in the a** with no lube like me. Im still enjoying the game despite all the bs the devs throw at us an hence will no longer complain and just accept it.

20. Suawoy

I just go through mourn stages and you take in the a**. Everybody has their own cross to bear. Just please for sake of conversation do not project your own pleasures and visions on others. Keep it private.