1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th July 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Alicia Dominica

Haha, what the hell? My bet is on this not gonna work as intended and world bosses instantly melting :)

Suicune, Andaro and Lorenian like this.
  2. ava80

Well, it's good to see that you at least did something productive while spitting in the face of Windows7 users.

I mean, that bug that's being 'investigated' for months so we can't use black spirit adventure, guild ranking, event page, beauty album and more is still there, but look at these pretty swimsuits, and for only 4700 pearls.

-Mordechai- likes this.
  3. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

wE inCrEaSe tHe 100% dAMaGe aNd aLSO mAKe rAgE auTO rEgEN A thINg

no words.

4. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Is vell also shared ober all server????

Andaro likes this.
  5. midgard229

So wait.....all these swimsuits can only be seen in safe Zone!? That's so stupid......can we at least see the main features ones as if they were costumes because I don't see why not.....

6. Solsi

Fact that Coherent UI bug isn't fixed yet is fking unbelievable.

So probably 30-40% of the population basically missed an entire Blake Spirit adventure board event. No, it's not a fix to close and restart the client 3 times a day while lagging so hard you can barely move.

What's the problem? Why does it take months to fix?

If Coherent Labs can't do their part and help solve this interface problem(it's their actual job), you need to kick their asses seriously!

-Mordechai-, Wollbert and mintea like this.
  7. Capini

As many ppl, i´m also quite annoyed because of the Bikini Beach Party Pack, it seems really dumb cos the most of us pay a monthly value pack + we already have a bikini and over that we just want the outfit so you should consider putting it out of the pack, i´m 100% sure that you would make more money that way than by selling the Packs.

8. Dschingis

Magical Manos Craft Clothes and Accessories WHEN ?

9. Rayin

Samael_II and Lorenian like this.
  10. Eduardo Leonardi

No fix for acc? wtf, the only problem was for summoned creatures? WTF????

11. Lorenian

Is the outfit visible like normal outfits? if it is, then you should be able to show off your swimsuit (or underware) even when outside the safe zone, as the summer outfit is revealing by design.

On other news, good ****ING job adding the new wine NPC at Kama temple A WEEK AFTER disabling the old trader NPC...

12. ghoulz666

I'm placing my bet here. It's not going to be fixed. The DEVs for the program don't support it anymore. This is all going to boil down to the people in charge pulling their heads out of their @#$es making an actual important decision for a change to redo the whole thing. But they're too lazy to bother with all that so it would never happen. Game is going to be running on buckets and bolts in no time and come crashing down eventually out of their incompetence.

Lorenian likes this.
  13. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

I have come to the conclusion Pearl abyss hates the Dark knight class with a passion...Everytime I see the Dk patch notes its a nerf of some kind, or a cosmetic BS...even when its one no one ever knew about...Obsidian ashes while mounted? WTF If that was a thing why not leave it alone?

Nope they looked for a reason to nerf the class once again...not only looked, but somehow stress tested the class and found anything good then snuffed it out..

14. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

omg those bikinis, muh dik

#34 Kismet, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  15. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 62 EU

Can we please have cloud ride fixed. Still broken. Still go into falling animation. Class unplayable. Been 2 months.

16. Oddyss

why those bikinis are so cheap? :o

only 2900 pearls for a underwear rework?

Flow022 and Holy Other like this.
  17. ghoulz666

Leveled her to 60 and can't stand to play with her anymore. The MP and health management for the class is beyond horrible compared to every other class. She is the @#$%ing worst. I don't have fun grinding with the class due to all that unnecessary overlooked BS.

18. RedThunder

RedThunder Mutsu Witch 60 EU

lol... serious? Bikini costs as much as a standard Outfit even though it offers LESS than quite some underwear ?!?!?! guess i'll get me a hot tub instead and just relax in my underwear..

*in before fix* it's also possible to get out of your residence in your underwear so i guess i'll just get me a residence on iliya island or somewhere close to the beach and just swim around in my underwear. Seriously, not worth the money from my point of view.

Red

19. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

Who the FU.. uses blade of darkness and sinister omen..

Cruornex likes this.
  20. CyborgImpact

Striker cc-bug (Grab....) Fix when ?