1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th July 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 4, 2018.

1. taylos

That's all the fixes? Omg there are so many problems and your occupation is swimsuits and removing effects? da fuq

2. JustFiyen

Who cares, it will cost 50$ for something from cash shop to let you dance.

Samael_II likes this.
  3. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I feel like the new way to gather black spirit rage is a little over the top. I like the old way much better (as in the one before this new change).

Samael_II likes this.
  4. HouseToast

This is bull crap, why does the sailboat gear get buffs but frigate is left hanging dry. So much more time and effort is required to get the frigate and its gear yet all you get from it is less weight and 1 more cannon on each side. Stats get compensated from enhancing the buffed sailboat gear.

5. KnirpsLyn

Yeah, this is so fun and cool, but what's the ETA on improving text font, size, and effect for people who have difficulty reading it?
    Asian MMOs have a problem with using certain fonts specifically with a shadowed effect in very low resolution that just look like bleeding/blurry text.

Please do the SIMPLE fix people have been asking for for years and add accessibility options for text readability.

6. RP Tzuyu

@staff members, well... El Pento on ninja has some graphic glitch around the feet... its not much, but its kinda weird, I checked all the other male classes, only ninja has it

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      76 KB
      Views:
  7. LORDZERG

you have all the time in the world to get to boss before the spawn, when you know the spawn time

8. Vafthrudnirson

flame buster fixes when

9. Dschingis

10. Reaper Sykko

Sunglasses when?

11. Kharognar

We are waiting for a godamn Fix of our UI for ~2 months . We cant even view 80 % of the UI , Along with the Black Spirit Adventure Event .We are literally crippled towards our gameplay for something that should take you 20 mins to FIX .

12. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 62 NA
    Ambassador

bobo1979 likes this.
  13. bayworth

I usually don't post anything about patches but: I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH WORLD BOSSES NOW, and I also love the Boss Vision Range option.
    It's been a long time since I really liked something this much to actually post it. The Boss Vision Range would rock if you could have it whenever we please it and wherever we please it, but I guess it's called Boss Vision Range for a reason. Keep it up. And please DON'T NERF THESE "NEW" WORLD BOSSES just because some kids can't cope with the new thing.

14. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello Adventurers!

A few updates for you:

- Vell is the only World Boss, at the moment, that doesn't share HP with all channels.
    - "El Pento" and "Coco" outfits from the new Summer set are wearable in Combat Zones.
    - The issues affecting WIn7 users and coherent UI are still under investigation by the developers and it seems it required more attention and time than expected.
    - We have already addressed all your concerns from this Patch notes thread gathered so far to the developers.

We apologize for the inconvenience that these issues have caused, we want to assure you that all the bugs reported are promptly shared with the developers.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration.

15. Suawoy

@CM Yukimura

my great regards and kudos for guild mission list revamp! Having clarity of what need s to be done is good direction! That is something was really wanted and guildies are happy with it. Send our thanks to PA. Peace out.

CM Yukimura likes this.
  16. Naraka

A lot of people have been mentioning how bosses will take 10 seconds to kill, this is actually the opposite of what I've been seeing, I regularly go to bosses and they take about the same time or longer to beat.

So I changed to a less populated server to try defeating a world boss, to check if it's health was indeed shared between all servers and they either buffed it's health immensely or something messed up and this change isn't really implemented yet:

I went to Serendia 4 (EU) and tried to beat Nouver, there was only 2 or 3 people at first (me included) which became 5 or 6 in the end. After 13mins it was obvious we weren't going make it, much to my surprise since I never had a boss despawn before, but indeed that's what happened, the boss despawned.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same issues?

17. Pogo

"The issues affecting WIn7 users and coherent UI are still under investigation by the developers and it seems it required more attention and time than expected." Please make sure that the ones working on this problem gets fired,they are obviously braindead.

18. <|>P b r a D<|>

Did the termian pearl log-in event end? I didn't get my 4th pearl last night.

19. limki

limki Maehwa 61 EU

20. Crescent Hawk

Frigate stats need to be bumped up. As a battleship, the speed, turning, and firepower should be adjusted accordingly to the effort put into building the ship as compared to the Sailboat. The ship is significantly more difficult to build and the blue gear cost 1.5 times as much as blue gear for the Sailboat. We're also still waiting for that boatman the the Sailboat has access to. I don't mind the buffs to the Sailboat but why have you neglected the Frigate?