1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th September 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. CM Kabz

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

The highly-anticipated Life Skill Mastery feature is finally making its way this week with the first part accompanied with a related event that we prepared for you!

Quest lovers will also be happy to get the additional chapters of the Rulupee's Travel Log. Get rewarded for completing 29,999 quests!

Take a look at the rest of the patch notes to learn more about this week’s update.

*Friendly reminder: Next week’s regular maintenance will start on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 08:00 UTC instead of Wednesday. Exact times of the maintenance will be announced with the next maintenance announcement.

Solitaire, Galatia and Lillekolibri like this.
  2. qweqqi

qweqqi Qweqqi Ninja 62 EU

3. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Could you please remove player collision on world bosses such as Garmoth/Karanda etc.? I'm tired of getting killed/damaged because my character gets stuck in an invisible wall of players who all stand inside the red circle... because they too can't probably move properly due to other players in front of them.... :( Like bosses clipping and lagging in their animations isn't enough. It completely ruins the experience and immersion.
    There is an option to make players invisible, please make them non-material too, at least during world boss time.

Edit: fixed my broken English .-.

#3 onaco, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    ODB3698, Josh28, Mamejirou and 7 others like this.
  4. Ponge85

In cooking mastery, it is written there is a % chance for mass cooking depending on mastery level, however, there is no table describing the relation itself per life skill mastery level. Could you clarify that?

Btw, in old descriptions, it was said mass cooking is unlocked at 500 cooking mastery. Does that still stand? Cooking mastery would also need a mass production option/boost like processing.

You need processing stones equipped to mass process. Are they added now, or green processing gear is useless as of now in the absence of those stones?

5. XXew

Read the patchnotes and maybe, you will be able to find them.

6. qweqqi

i feel very good about this revamp. might wait and see how it affects the economy but overall seems like lifeskilling is getting a huge boost

7. Balau

Without the manos gear they actually nerfed gathering. Dont think any1 gonna enhance the green gear...

8. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Glad for at least the loggia riding crop, but no harvesting tools sucks why not the tools at least I dont get it? Im not upgrading green/blue crap either.

The biggest issue is how much inventory is all this stuff going to take up, AND its going to be a pain in the ass to swap to lifeskilling gear now every time you want to do a separate lifeskill. Sometimes I jump from one to another in a matter of minutes geeeesh what a pain.

Why couldnt yall make like just one item with stats like the original crafting clothes?

#8 Tabri, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  9. Kathi

ofc give them afk Players more Money with fishing… **** off rly

10. Nox Demon

Uh no farming mastery? What is this discrimination?!

Josh28 and _Steel_Horse_ like this.
  11. Balau

Dont worry, traders are left in the dust as well.

SlyTrix7 likes this.
  12. Ponge85

Yes, my bad, missed that even the stones have different grade, I knew only about the manos ones.

Enhancing the green ones really does not worth it, they are waaaaay inferior to even blue ones. I wonder why don't we get both the green and blue ones at the same time now and manos separately later.

13. Tjaranis

why not hire one of the good model/skin modders from something like skyrim mod community to do outfits...
    I'm continually baffled over how little effort is used on making stuff which you can sell without going full-on disgusting greed bs..

stuff like FX effects; PA has some of the most impressive FX artists on the market, if not the most, and using some of that talent to created customized skill effects for classes to sell in the store (doing nothing but changing fire spells to cool looking lightning spell effects; only visually etc.) would be an easier thing to sell without it being too abusive.

equally, Every update should introduce new cool looking skins to gain; skins are very easy to produce compared to most things, and as said you could literally just hire some of the better modders to do it (they do a better job than your current staff); which would give outfits worth getting...

rethinking the entire Gambling Greed disgusting business model is an absolute need as laws will crush all microtransactions companies, at least the gambling heavy ones, within the next year or two, so it will be a need so why not do it in decent time :/

levinano likes this.
  14. qweqqi

because you gotta turn it up little by little so that people buy it continuously. if they were to announce a skin that everyone loves/buys instantly, it will be pretty hard to top it. or the next one. that's what they did with gavi regan imo. most people still sitting on it

15. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

This change is stupid, you know most alts with the big pen stacks have very bad names like "Failstackingalt1"

When you successfully enhance an equipment to PEN, your character name will be added to the item instead of your family name.
    • This does not apply to items that do not have max enhancement as PEN.

16. Balau

We should have gotten the whole thing. They said it was under redesign and all that sh.. And now we get the same thing but only the useless green gear. GG

17. Kazza

As long as the item is not going to be bound to the character that has leveled it to PEN I don't mind it too much. But I do wonder why they make this sort of change.

18. Tjaranis

life-skiller update is nothing but a way to milk life-skillers from money via the gambling enhance system... and it adds little to nothing to the gameplay experience -_-

kakao/pa cannot do design without taking the easiest and dumbest way to abusively monetize it -.- seriously ffs kakao/pa...

Capitaine Courage and Kazza like this.
  19. Buddypal

"New chapters will be added to Rulupee's Travel Log."

No words in the patch notes so i guess it's scrapped?

So don't use it?

20. Tjaranis

retarded logic...
    liking 1 thing doesn't mean you now dislike other things...
    letting people have enjoyment doesn't mean they can't enjoy new stuff...

contrary if you bring people enjoyment they are more likely to invest again in the belief it will be a positive again....

but maybe pa/kakao follows the same retarded logic, but honestly, I think it is just pure greed and incompetence that is their reason for this ridiculous monetization focus, and general crappy job on that front