1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th September 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Ponge85

Why the hell isn't mass cooking fixed to a certain mastery level as it was before (500 mastery - full mass cooking)? Cooking is still slow, it should be boosted as processing.

Also, no mass processing for simpla alchemy and cooking?

#41 Ponge85, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Hemuk likes this.
  2. Obey the Posse

I REALLY HATE the PEN enhancement change. Where did this come from? Many of us have awful name for alts because we don't care about taking the time to think of a name that is available and these alts usually have the 100+ stacks that make PEN gear. We should be able to proudly link 3-4 items with our family name on it instead of 3-4 items will all different names. So dumb.

3. Mr. Nope

So uh. What about the "Want to be a friend?" event that started in SEA.
    Are we not getting that? :<

4. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Yeah this is a terrible change.

Obey the Posse, ReinLutz and Kasraken like this.
  5. MinMaid

MinMaid Guardian 62 NA

So when are we getting the content that is actually fun so we people that think the game is dead can come back???

6. Atias

So Gathering mastery, luck/magic-tools no longer affecting hunting loot. Does that include Gathering Drop Chance items such as Fig Pie or Life Alchemy Stones?

7. Hemuk

Did we get the 300 failstack as a reward for the 30k quests? I mean why wouldnt you mention it? It is the sole reason anyone would even bother to do such a thing lol

8. Inertial

The jade outfit is a just an ugly reskin of sanguine petal. Been waiting for a new lahn outfit for so long and this thing is what we get. I guess I'll keep my money after all, thanks.

onaco likes this.
  9. Rinnagans

so you telling me that I have to spend more silver into my fishing alt via RNG in order to have RNG chance at the orange fish? this game is getting more and more grindy for what tho, it either play BDO or having a full time job imo.

10. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Just gonna hop on and say that I agree. Lahn barely got any new outfits, along with a few other classes. And when they do get it it's just unimaginative. At this point they all look like a different coloured same outfit. I'd like to see some more pants :[

Jena likes this.
  11. shidoxen

Is receiving 0 XP when making the new alchemy items on purpose? 0XP on doing alchemy on a alchemy tool seems........off. :9

12. Mordekei

It says "Orange grade fish can be caught at freshwater, ocean, and certain spots" so does anyone know what they mean by "certain spots"?
    Is it seagull hotspots?

13. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

When you successfully enhance an equipment to PEN, your character name will be added to the item instead of your family name.

big brain time

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Whats terrible is people calling their alts like idiots.

15. _Steel_Horse_

When you successfully enhance an equipment to PEN, your character name will be added

Why though legit? That's the most useless change ever. Plus who wants to see "Failstackalt013" as the name on the pen item. Absolutely pointless.

Obey the Posse likes this.
  16. Tjaranis

what is:
    "Concentrated Magical Black Gem"
    and what is it used for; google search gives us nothing and pa&kakao are the worst when it comes to communication

17. Tjaranis

they do not release crappy looking outfits because they want to leave room to slowly increase the quality of the outfits -_- just no....
    and i do not believe in your self-invented claims of statistics on this one -_-

and i am angry because of idiots and evil people doing stupid, evil **** which hurts others and having morelless people and idiots defend it because they themselves are too ignorant or evil to understand the ramifications and the damage coursed by these disgusting people and their disgusting business models...

it should make us ALL extremely angry which is just more infuriating: that people literally do nothing when it would be sooo ****ing easy to just remove these clearly evil people so we can get back on track...
    instead we have insane puppets on some of the most powerful positions in the world letting literally thousands of people die to random bs that should never kill people, while murdering children, babies and grownups alike in a sick abusive imprisonment and no one does anything because the evil f'ers have to discuss with other evil f'rs how they want to handle themselves when they step so far over the line the line doesn't exists....

it is ****ing retarded and it is spreading due to peoples freaking inability to act and just stop people that are doing absolutely pure and obvious damage to others for profit... ...

RABLERABLE and ty for asking ^^
    some jim ****ing sterlingson who says it the best.

18. Hemuk

We got our first victim "KarandaAlt5432" just got a PEN Dande Iron Buster, the poor guy.

19. Ashaara

Manos is a huge improvement to the game. The Gameplay got a lot funnier and the progress is very awesome. Finally the long wait is over and we can jump right into the fresh and new game mechanics we all waited for so so so so long! Wow Classic can go home, Bdo is still superior right guys haha?... ... ...Now that this is done and finally noone is writing "manos when" again, can we agree on something what we want next? I'm really really missing those "X-arbitrary when" posts already :( What do we crave next so we can hate it when it gets released? Sea Content when? New Ships when? New Region when? New class when? Come on guys dont let traditions die.

20. Mischievous

Why does leveling life skill have to be so complicated? jfc