1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th September 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. savo

The new content is Crio's chair? Does it flush?

shidoxen likes this.
  2. Mordekei

The waiting isn´t over.
    Manos still isn´t finished.
    There still isn´t an estimated timeline for some missing stuff and overhaul.

And if you want something new to say: Shai underwear when?
    shai underwear.png
    Guess we will have to wait ages to get the one on the right.

#62 Mordekei, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  3. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 62 EU

Awakened scroll pieces stackable in the storage when??

4. Hemuk

If you combine them they stack, and they dont have a time limit anymore so you can store them till you have 100 each.

5. Nycroyse

Really? Since when there is no time limit on awakened scrolls?

6. Vanadiel

I want the game that was originally promised, with no value packs and clothing being cosmetic only.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  7. Vanadiel

It drowned in Manos tears.

8. Toshiro3D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but character shrinking still not removed. How long it's going to take until devs are going to address this issue ? And please any moderator do not copy some dev comment from patch saying why they did this, community has spoken it looks terrible, remove it ASAP. Sorry to repeat myself over and over again, but it's a garbage, that's what it is an awful feature that needs to be removed.

Patrik2991 and Jena like this.
  9. Vanadiel

Actually, they do this in hopes to squeeze more money out of you.

10. Hemuk

January, good times.

11. Nycroyse

Weird, maybe 2 months ago i remember there was still limit

12. Hemuk

I remember the date because on the christmas event I got a bunch of scrolls from cron boxes and they still had timers; literal days later they made the change but it wasnt retroactive so I had to do them in 1 sit, it was painful.

4.png 5.png 6.png

Nycroyse likes this.
  13. Nycroyse

Damn dude why you keep so many billions

14. hightech

Uff... should we go for a smoke together ;)

15. Ponge85

Is there any notice anywhere when the blue life skill gear will be implemented?
    I really hope they will come before Manos on 25th September; I was really waiting for life skill revamp, and I got nothing, still 3 weeks delay. And no, I won't spend a nickel on enchanting green gear, I'm not wasting resources on those.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  16. Mischievous

What are the the Concentrated Magical Black Gem for? There's no explanation what they are used for? I tried enhancing tools and it doesn't work.

17. shidoxen

For enhancing clothes from PRI and up and not yet in game Manos accessories.

18. Avaroxy

Why did you guys change the direction of the boat when you take it out of Velia wharf? It was messy as hell before but at least i could just Power Accel right out of that mess. Now the boat gets taken out facing the coast instead of the open sea so I gotta do a 180° turn first -.-
    There was zero reason to change it, congrats on making getting on and out with your boat even more annoying. You guys really deserve an oscar sometimes for stuff that nobody asked for or complained about.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  19. Dekonker

So I noticed that the patch notes included "In addition, the original price of the Alchemy Box was increased, therefore you can expect to receive more profit than before when turning in the Alchemy Box even when your current Alchemy level or Alchemy Mastery is low." But none of the Alchemy Boxes that I've made have a higher original price than before maintenance, I've only made a couple of different boxes though.

Did only some of the boxes get an increase, if so which boxes got a price increase, or did this not make it into the patch at all? Patch notes for other regions say that the price was increased by 20% for what looks like every single box and yet we didn't get that. This isn't some game breaking problem but it is really annoying to not know if I should bother with Imperial Alchemy until there's some clarity on when/if the prices are going to be increased.

20. Pirsig

Port Epheria got the same 180 flipped to now face the shore treatment, with the added "bonus" of being placed too far out to be able to click the boat anchor icon to transport to the wheel. There seems to be a real anti-quality of life pattern forming in the past few weeks of sea related changes.

Hiperi0n likes this.