1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 4th September 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hiperi0n

Yeah, seems like a way to mask that character shrink, but that is even worst than see that animation

2. Törni

I think they worded that part incorrectly, maybe they wanted to refer to the "Extra profit" you receive based on your alchemy level:
    https://gyazo.com/002181a56d7cc2d7a1794c58a3026b6a

See here, at M6, I already receive an extra 5.3% profit on the top of the original price. The extra profit is also not listed directly at NPC, but when you are about to sell the item:
    https://gyazo.com/b47d58ed7e437948378685e21fea0577 an example with cooking, which has this similarly. If I remember correctly, you can increase this extra profit up to 46%, depending on how much mastery you have.

Other than that, I have never read anywhere they were going to increase the base prices too.

P.S.: forgot to add, that the extra profit applied to all kind of boxes.

3. Kissarra

I've been gone going on 4 months now, is the game worth playing still or should I just stay away? From what I've been reading nothing's really changed unless I'm wrong. 552gs range. Thanks.

EDIT: I'll just come back whenever yall decide to release a Necromancer class. Or I guess never when the game inevitably dies in the next year or 2.

4. Ayameqt

The game is becoming more and more expensive for what it’s worth. $15 for a value pack, and an extra $10-15 for kamasylvia blessing. $30 a month if you want to go earn silvers at the rate of whales.

I tried to get an exchanges of my Charles Rene unopened box for another outfit. Dev basically gave me the finger about it.

Me and some friends have been playing classic WoW instead for awhile now.

5. Kissarra

yeah, I'm in between games now, All the MMO's are running to micro transactions over everything else, this game will be dead before much longer at the rate they're going

6. Pirsig

In keeping with the anti-QoL changes to boats like the dock stuff mentioned earlier and the horrid rigging outline on the sailboats/frigates, I just used a Fishing Boat for the first time since last patch and the open inventory with R anywhere near the mast is a major inconvenience. I used to be able to approach the fishing boat from shoreline and board/take the wheel with R once in range. Now I've had to swim out and around and climb onto the boat, to take the wheel, since R will only open the inventory. Makes trying to board with a matchlock equipped / on the island hunting tour an annoying mess.

7. Pyper

I've played BDO since day one - however.. the things I see going on have become ridiculous. Everything is designed to make players expand and expand their storages, inventory, etc - the entire game is all about micro-transactions and grind grind grind for EVERY little thing - no decent rewards, it just feels like they take take take - i have so many different items stashed - i cant even remember what many of them are for. I'm off to play something else - BDO just takes advantage of its player base - they do NOT listen to us, and it's gotten progressively worse over time with no end in sight. I think the life skill changes were the proverbial straw for me.

8. Kerenis

Kerenis 63 EU

is this some out of season april fools joke?

upload_2019-9-8_10-37-14.png

will this affect vell?

9. Ashaara

@Pyper The game always was like this, even at day one. Realizing this from the beginn with would have opened your eyes way way earlier and maybe you wouldn't have spend real money absolutely carless to beginn with. Because thats why everyone is so pissed at this company, spending ****, and getting absolutely nothing of actual value in return. I'm not here to say to you, you should stop invest more ressources into this game, thats your problem, BUT manipulating into buying stuff to get better in this game was always the Korean way of Business in any game they have ever produced in existence.