1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 5th February 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 5, 2020.

1. ghoulz666

You don't spam whale potions in pvp.....

2. BraveHeart

The +50% horse training buff has been removed.....

Please consider putting that back permanently, because with that buff it actually felt 'balanced'. The horse XP progression is way to slow in the game as it is and dito for the life skill progression. I had like artisan 9 fishing in 2 weeks time, I have been training horses for a month and only reached artisan 4 and thats while using a 20 day event skillbook and sute tea that gives me a 58% life skill boost. Horse training needs TLC.

Also to add, the +20% horse training XP scrolls on the pearl store is a joke as the horse trianing XP gain is already nerved way too much. At least sell 100% XP training scrolls to make it actually usable and worth the money.

3. Ben Phoenix

Horse training is pretty much a pain.

4. DKHunt

They are probably spending most of the resource working on Crimson Desert. I would bet on Black Desert being on its last legs, being milked for what it's worth before PA shifts full attention on their newest money maker.

5. Ponge85

Patch poll when?

6. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Instead of giving the money to bdo to distribute make your own donation like I did.

7. Factorial

For emphasis. The horse training system has been crippled way too much just to scam people out of money. It got to stop.

Phoenixxx75, BraveHeart and Drielith like this.
  8. Amirite

I don't disagree with you, hope you understand that, but my way of looking at it was that we as gamer's also could do something together, for the victims maybe even using our guilds or other events. there are tons of options to do so and it has been done in a lot of other games before I have been playing. Your point about them to donate is also good, but I don't know why they didn't do it, I really don't.

I don't see evil everywhere when a company does something like this and tries to donate some money for those who need, where there only mission is to promote there game or product, no matter how much you either love or hate PA. If that's the case they only did it to promote there product, then I think we got a hole new story for the news, witch I think that PA don't want get into. There are also many who maybe already forgot about the two disasters, because very fast, people goes back to there normal day when it's not on the news. So here was a chance to donate as I see it.

Again, this is just my view and opinion about it, we don't need to discuss it as it is, because we really can't do anything about it of what PA decides to do.

The Pearl shop prices is always a hot topic for sure, and I am on your side here as well, I think they are overpriced, but I am also sure we would start a whole new topic with lot's of debate lol.

9. soGle

Is it just me, or did they reduce the base number of storage slots this patch?

10. Felthswrath

OMG you LOWERED a PVP damage for Valk ? I don't care what skill it is or in what combo... lowering pvp damage for this class makes no sense what so ever... I have 265 AP and already have crap K/D on wars. I'm looking for you to increase damage or lower cool downs or anything NOT LOWER? whyyyyyy??????????????

Slowwoke likes this.
  11. Netreiam

[​IMG]
    • Fixed the issue where the character's movement would be unnatural when holding in Shift + Q + W after using Shield Chase.
    This change ****ed up the Q+W block cancel. Multiple valks are reporting this.

12. Nero87

Nerf the Iframes!!!!!

13. Elisabeth Soul

Elisabeth Soul Archer EU

or maybe consider getting more gear. Im pretty sure that will help with your pvp damage. 265 ap is a joke nowadays.

14. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello.

The classic Guardian outfit will be available in this box starting on February 26th. Apologies for the wrong line on patch notes.

Regards.

WaifuJanna likes this.
  15. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

"Fixed the issue where a certain part of the Ataraxia Clothes would be cut off when simultaneously equipped with Ataraxia Clothes and Purnado Shoes."

Does anyone else recognize what is wrong with that specific patch note?

You people are fixing an outfit that we never ever ever got? (Purnado)

16. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 63 EU

nm - text has been updated now to once per family instead once per day (in the german notes)

#76 Emylee, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
  17. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

That's why we just got a new class, all classes are getting succession and new content is being released soon.

I think you have no idea what a game on its last leg actually is.

18. Lillesofie

I absolutely love the new face for Kunoichi!! Made me make a character of her straight away, so beautiful!

19. DKHunt

I used to play Kurtzpel, I have definite idea of what a game on its last leg is.
    They also released new class and new content in midst of free fall and now lies in three digit concurrent players. Also happened with original Archeage.
    Is this your first Korean MMO?

20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

It's not my first korean mmo but the fact that you have over 10k players alone in steam (which is a small fraction of the actual population) shows this game is far from dead. This is supported by pas financial reports.