1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 5th June 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SoggyCow

You completely miss the point. We don't want this "exclusive" outfit for sale...
    So its okay ... if we get the new one?? I'm covered in SPIT right now. No thanks.

BashForFun and Ruffe like this.
  2. SoggyCow

And you give us the "Classic Set" instead of the "Premium Set" which is another slap to the face, and we don't want this outfit for sale to begin with...

3. CasperSpecter

i love how wee get crap event with 1000 pearls for 50 random ppl, and Korea gets free pet for everyone nice going ther KK,lets milk the NA and EU
    ho cares right give them a bunch off packs in cash shop and zero in game,lets not forget about the monthly Nerf on drop items,nice going on this one global synchronization doo u feel it ?

Ruffe, flukeSG1 and onaco like this.
  4. Kakarin

More than 10 minutes in between server lag spikes would be satisfactory.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. kakodaimonos

I'm actually on the edge to order a refund for this... I mean we made a contract and it was stated that this outfit is never gonna be available through the ingame store.
    It's not just a broken promise it's actually a breach of contract.

It was written down and part of the bundle. So the contract is now invalid.

BashForFun, Ruffe and Mirajane like this.
  6. Renliff

I love how you guys finally release a new outfit for every archer out there then force people to buy a stupid pet in order to get it. Anything for a few extra dollars right PA?

Loriel, Ruffe and Zeljeznaa like this.
  7. SoggyCow

Link me the contract and I'll send this to my cousin. Hes a lawyer, and smart af. He'd take a 3/10 and we'd all get maybe $70 back as class-action. They changed the design of the costume 10%, but the KEY thing here is they even named it "Shudad". Good job Kakao :)

8. easay9

I agree I didn't pre -order but this is litterally going back on something stated in a package at the games launch this outfit was exclusive it should remain exclusive!

Remove it from the pearl shop ASAP!

BashForFun likes this.
  9. kakodaimonos

It's a digital contract obviously. There's nothing written on paper these days. But the image you've linked is part of the contract we've made. And this is a breach. But as I've noticed by the comments. This Shudad set seems to have a new design. So they were smart enough to fool us out of it. They could simply rename it and done. It's a new set then and you have nothing to hold against them.

Ruffe likes this.
  10. SoggyCow

Yeah, but they mistakenly named it Shudad :) Looks like they didn't run it by their legal team first. GG
    Forwarding this to my cousin.

BashForFun, Ruffe and Arcuos like this.
  11. Zeljeznaa

Zeljeznaa Mystic 61 EU

Isn't there some kind of rule that, even if you sell a "thing" and you're bound by contract not to resell it, or sell something similar, if you make "enough" changes to it, like removing a cloth from the front, adding new things like a cape, cuisses/greaves, change the base colors, you can sell it because it fits the criteria of a new product again? Dont get me wrong. I am not on their side, but Im definitely just curious how much more does PA/Kakao plan to pvp their players.

Ruffe and onaco like this.
  12. Arcuos

I am a founder, and here I bring 2 options to correct this ENORMOUS mistake.
    You can give FULL pack, or you can give us the refund.

If you dont, you are making all the founders to buy a second ****** costume if they want the exclusive pet.

And that is laughting at our face.

Give us full pack, with premium set and pet, or you are not allowing us to get the full content.
    Disgusting.

13. Seboros

Seboros Warrior 61

"REWARD" Loyal players, You could've made any design out in the minds of creation and you chose to make a 99% Identical version of the EXCLUSIVE one. Think about that for a minute. So from here on any "special deal" "One of a kind", etc. We won't think about spending money on because we can't take your word for it. WONDER WHY?! AND ITS NOT EVEN THE PREMIUM, You put us in the back burner and went, aaaaaaaaah give em the meh one. Not even a full premium, what a team.

BashForFun, Ruffe and Arcuos like this.
  14. Mirajane

This is probley why PA is taking away licensing away from publishers cause of publishers like Kakao and shady Crap

BashForFun and Thelemna like this.
  15. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

PA released it first lmao.

16. Mirajane

Kakao released it for NA/EU just cause PA makes the game dont mean they published it

17. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

But it was supposed to be a one of a kind outfit that only they had. Not that everyone and their mom has 3 years later. you are missing the point of what the outfit meant.

It's not about getting a free one it was about being the first players to support the game and being given something that no one else had. You literally just slapped them all in the face and said thanks for the 100 bucks now everyone else has the same outfit lul gg b*#%hs

BashForFun, Ruffe and Mirajane like this.
  18. Codyislucky

No, I want you to take back this "gift". Just delete it from my mail. This free gift does literally nothing for my account except piss me off personally. Then think about how you've broken yet another promise by selling a supposedly exclusive costume in game. Don't talk to me about "ohhh, it got 3 less spikes and different colors." everyone recolors it anyways and it looks similar enough that you can't tell the difference.

19. Mirajane

They couldent even give us the awakening weap with free one , just classic and if we wanted it we only have a crapy Bundle that NO ONE WANTS , quit trying to be sly and sell stuff separately but more important , dont go back on your word by releasing it to everyone

20. chendu

Sooo, nothing about the enhanced devour system ... is on of those functionality that Korea is Beta testing for the world and is too unbalanced (monetary wise too) to put in their "global build" ?