1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 5th September 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Durakus

I'd like to ask: Does this mean we are forced to see a billion uncontrolable lights now? Or never see any? Because the lantern remove effect was for removing light sources. NOT BECAUSE LANTERNS EXIST.

Bring back lanterns. The firefly sucks. Nothing was ever wrong with lanterns. It just needed to be toggle-able.

levinano, CoMaNdO and NiyahHan like this.
  2. Factorial

why is pearl abyss obsessed with that picture in the my information menu???

3. Peisinoe

Because

Alrikmerc, Hemuk and Cruornex like this.
  4. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Ranger 60 EU

@CM Yukimura I love the new profile! Especially glad that the picture is back. Makes it a lot more personal. It's more like a character summary, or some sort of passport, rather than just a collection of numbers this way :D

EDIT: Hmmm... looking at the other comments, I guess I should add that this is NOT sarcasm, I genuinely like it a lot better.

Alrikmerc and CM Yukimura like this.
  5. Wodur

*grinding of teeth*
    When..
    ..are..
    ..you..
    ..going..
    ..to..
    ...give..
    ...us..
    ..information..
    ..on..
    ..Driehgan..?!?

6. Pirsig

Thing is, the numbers are useful information. The picture I see better on screen when the window isn't open in the form of the character him/herself.

7. Sorrow4u/Mazur

next pach

Wodur likes this.
  8. Whitrix

Ambassador

The official Youtube account today released the Drieghan teaser video from March. So, soon I guess.

Wodur likes this.
  9. Schönfeld

Schönfeld KingBoar Warrior 61 EU

Seems affected.

10. Saechan

fix those 10% 25% and 50% ults
    they got implemented,(altleast they show it in your skilltab and patchnotes)
    but none is working at all

11. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Need to make it to where we can shut off this firefly light, I only usually use them inside caves then its stuck on for an hour afterwards, Im not usually in a cave more than an hour, the lanterns could be removed and turned off.

12. Pagous

Milking is already like already less than a 1:2 energy to milk ratio.... making it produce less is going to make that 5 energy give us like 5 milk... a 1:1 ratio is not very viable

13. ChuckyMaus

Give back old P Interface!
    Its not good everytime to renewed everything.

14. Wodur

Oh.. Ok thanks then. :)

Is synchronizing the information platform to much to ask for?

15. NiyahHan

Yay! Craftable costumes for Lahn and Mystic!!
    :) Personally been waiting for that for a little over a month now.

Also curious about the milk. I have a kama blessing running and have managed to stack up on 2500 extra milk.
    Hmmm.. I hope it doesn't get harder because I like the way the game runs as it is.

16. Aiko

Well they did it again, a big ass list with a bunch of trash "Fixed the issue"s I'm still waiting for the day we get:

◈ Fixed the issue of horrid CC changes
    ◈ Fixed the issue of Warrior/Valkyrie classes T-rex arms
    ◈ Fixed the issue of no Drieghan yet

◈ Fixed the issue where players don't get a Daily Item Collection Increase Scroll
    ◈ Fixed the issue of terrible War System
    ◈ Fixed the issue of Accessories dropping on a really dumb rate so economy hangs on Monthly Event giveaways

◈ Fixed the game D:<D:<D:<

#56 Aiko, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    LithicForm, Drukpa and Masterio like this.
  17. Helegnes

As the co-gm of a 100 player guild, which is based off of enjoying the membership of any players, this does indeed cripple our "numbers over gear" strategy... Not to mention we are now also cut out of any form of alliance. As far as I can see, this alliance system will only benefit small-scale guilds with high-geared players, which can afford to break up into even smaller guilds, form an alliance, and effectively become even stronger than before. It also brings up questions regarding say, mercenary guilds, hopping from alliance to alliance. Now I am not of the opinion that these changes are bad in nature, but I must ask that they are also critisized, and that the weaker but larger guilds also have some form of benefit.

18. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 61 NA

Please fix the issue where we can see our scalp at all angles of character view with light hair. >.>

19. ChickenFriend

Where to find the Daily-Playtime-Counter?

20. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

I am still trying to wrap my head around your new node war system and have some questions:

1. Is there a total guild member limit on the size of an alliance? It sounds like the limit might be 100 but it's not stated explicitly.

100 combined guild member limit? If the intent was to provide a vehicle for smaller guilds to voltron into a full 100-man contingent to node wars, I can see there being alliance caps. These should however be attendance limits, not guild size limits.

Assuming every person in a guild can and wants to attend wars is short-sighted. Gimping a guild's contingent because someone can't come for one night. MMOs are build on the iceberg method, where the handful of active members attend events from the masses of casuals. Even in the most active guilds, 100% participation is never achieved.

This would write out pvx guilds from node wars, since pvp guilds would be able to bring 100 alliance members if they ally with other pvp guilds. Until now, the pvp core of pvx guilds could enjoy node wars. Our guild is always near 100. We have about 75 pvp-oriented members, only 50 of whom attend any given war. Most guilds aren't fortunate enough to have so many active members.

This situation would expects guilds to remain static. No guild keeps the same roster from week to week. There are always ebbs and flows. Inviting guild and locking their roster would hinder their recruiting and place stress on each of their members to attend every event.

2. Is it the intent to make this process as difficult as possible on guild leaders?

Alliance invitations require the guild masters to be on the same server, know the exact number of member quotas to set, and have the tax ratios to be pre-determined before the alliance invitation is sent. If any one of them is not in sync, the deal's off.

3. Can guild alliances be formed during the week, after the build phase ends, even after the war starts on the night of a node war? If formed late, will the alliance mechanics be in play during that war?

This could be a useful tool for sharing the win, especially if a war is coming to a stalemate. Still, there are a lot of details guild leaders have to hammer out in the heat of battle. It's quite possible that guilds would be incompatible for an alliance under the strict requirements.

4. Can alliances be broken off during a war, even moments before the last enemy is defeated?

I can see some back-stabbing on the horizon.
    I assume the break alliance option will be restricted by game mechanics, and immediately divy out the winnings once there are only alliance forts on the node.

5. Is there a limit on how many nodes a guild or alliance can capture per week?

This was a priority with the last two systems, first by limiting node caps as a whole, then by trimming the contingent a guild could send to subsequent wars. Is this still a priority?

6. Does alliance full use of annexes include Supply Depots? Flags of determination? Cannon Factories?

The extra manpower to set traps would be nice, but this could be a little hairy for guild funds.It doesn't seem feasible to share cannon and flag factories either. I think the intent was to allow access to flamers and hwachas. Still, ammo has to come from somewhere. Can alliance members place ammo in allied siege?

7. Why can't allied guilds bring and use their own elephants?

I understand the restricted use of elephants by alliance members. I don't see why only the supreme alliance member can make use of them. Alliance guild should be able to make their own nurseries and ride their own elephants. If there is another intent or exploit I am unaware of here, please fill me in.

#60 oR-Bishop, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018