1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 5th September 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Blusurfer

"The maximum input of key commands in a certain period of time has been set in order to fix the issue of characters’ skill combos being activated at different rates depending on how fast a key command is inputted on a keyboard or how good a computer's hardware performance is."

This will be interesting for high ping players.

2. Dworkin Barimen

Yep go ahead,try button smash with a sorc....see how that works out for you.....NO revert that crap,is game breaking!!!!!!!!!

3. NiyahHan

Farmed about 900 milk yesterday, and starting again today.
    What I've noticed:

1.) It's faster (easier)
    2.) The amount of milk given is between 5-10 (meaning it hasn't changed)

So.... Good so far!

Attached Files:

4. Pirsig

I'd also like to know why ambient music of the town buskers changed from the way it has been for 9 months I've been playing and now I have to turn on ALL music to hear sounds that by all rights should and have always been ambient.

5. Gold-hay

Gold-hay Wizard 61

6. Errr

This is stupid... I understand the capping of key strokes for creating unlimited I frame situations to help balance latency issues... but what you guys did it breaks every non combat situation gathering, mounting horses, farming, and all mingames. I gave up on gathering after I took me as long to burn 50 energy as it would normally take to do 150 the delay is so frustrating that I don't even feel like playing.

7. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

The new Node War rules are postponed, we will announce the schedule of the implementation as soon as we have more information.

Regards.

8. Yam340

I still wish for more content for mysitc or did the devs drop mystic? even would be happy about new outfits

9. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 62 EU

First good news. Please rethink these rules, they would basically kill smallscale nodewars and at the same time sieges, because going purely after member numbers just does not reflect the strength of a guild at all.

10. levinano

Is it just me? I got this like 50mb or something patch this morning and I can gather and animation cancel fine again O_o

11. NiyahHan

Well, the milk game is easier, but the wheelbarrow ones are way more sensitive now.
    Hmmm.. Might require further toggling, because most of the dailies in Valencia require this mini game.
    Happy about the change to the milking though, it's way faster and I can blow my energy quickly now.

12. Kissarra

Hey can you guys put things on the Imperial marketplace? Like useful things. (Boss gear, pearl items, you know. stuff that will actually help instead of 1 mount for your im assuming million-ish players?)

13. DemonNinja

You literally just broke my heart.

14. Arya NoodelsRevenge

"My Information (P)
    Can anyone tell me if/how I can display how long I have played today then? I did use that, and just can't find a way to display it anymore.+++

I Like my Day play time much and I dont care how much i have in full Play time .
    Idont see a reason why u put this away so please bring it back or let the people decide by themselv what the want .

15. HamyBrix

Oh wait, you are complaining about a fix that ensures that everybody has the same chance in pvp???
    Poor baby!! Now you need skill right?

16. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

17. Dworkin Barimen

And what about the key imput delay ?Do i have to wait mid-combo to get grabbed,because my imput doesn't react ?

18. Ib0r

[​IMG]

Byebye this is the end content...no pen no VI no VII not even VIII or X or XX or XY..lol Just quit this **** and stop donate them money.

19. Asebring

unknown (1).png
    for all you crybabies out there

20. Parc

Jesus Christ I'm really looking forward to PA ditching you guys and taking over like they did on RU.