1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 6th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 6, 2019.

1. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Disappointed yet again :(

Ruffe likes this.
  2. qrak01

BMCs are approx 2 times more expensive now, yes?
    If we drop 50% of previous amount the income will be similar, so no change here.
    But if the price drops again, which is possible, you think PA will adjust droprate back? No, we'll have half the drop and old prices.

3. Vorkrunne

Why would they nerf BMC drops?

Many of us just melted our BMCs for the Halloween furniture event.

I thought I could just go ahead and earn them back since I wanted a cute collectible item.

:C

Sevyrn likes this.
  4. rSick

BMC nerf...Excuse me..but: what the hell is wrong with you? Run out of stuff to do? -.-

Factorial, Fleurya, JM and 2 others like this.
  5. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

Sea content blow, so they gotta make land content blow also.

Factorial and JM like this.
  6. MamoruKin

NERF GTFO, make the game less Grind and more fun at the end of the day its game we want to have fun not to go for work again!

Lillekolibri likes this.
  7. shidoxen

The "you are reconnecting" issue that happens anywhere from every 20-40mins for a large amount of players since the manos patch.... any word on this being fixed yet?

- Can't AFK fish. - Stops fishing or resets the resume fishing grade fish tool and board other players ship option, resulting in all trash grade fish or nothing at all with risk of kidnapping. Literally sold my PEN loggia fishing clothes since I haven't been able to fish since that patch (huge silver loss from not being able to fish.... the clothes too but that is meh)

- Can't AFK Cook/Alch - Stops it completely

- Cook/Alch Imperial - It resets channel imperial turn in timer - back to 10 mins of waiting.

- Bosses and potential loss of loot - Got it during our first Khan run. -_-

- Sailing - Getting it while killing sea monsters. Getting it while afk bartering (got me killed on auto-path while I afked for 5 mins and lost barter goods)

This issue is effecting a ton of people, not everyone, but a ton of people.... might want to take care of that sometime sooner than later since it is fairly game crippling and a huge disadvantage against players not getting effected by it. I want to bash my head off my keyboard every time this happens and am amazed i've had the patience to put up with this. (Yes I have tried all the suggested fix methods which didn't work the same as it did not work for the hundreds of players on the technical support sub forum.

*shakes fist*
    =======================================
    ///Actual game///

[Guild] Celestial Map Piece - Oquilla's Eye - What are guilds suppose to do with these as we only get the option of doing Khan every 8 days and we get about 50 of these a week. Any feedback? Potential exchange options!? Sell for 1mil guild funds and consider the drops one free cannon to use at the boss? lol.

#27 shidoxen, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. Naho

Where are the dev's notes about the BMC nerf? I don't understand the reasoning behind this..

9. Happy_Mesmerise~

Hm i dont think its a real "buff" for smh. Cause its just a different type of monster u need to kill. Befor it was "kill 2 seamonster for 20 m" now its "kill 10 hungry for 20 m" ..." so those quest take even longer xD

Rinnagans likes this.
  10. Grimshank

Hm. So... the point is to make life miserable for people trying to make manos gear? If so, why not increase the amount of magical shards needed for the crafts instead? Since with this, you not only screw it up for manos crafters, you also make grind more boring with less drops. A bad hour at star's end ALREADY looked like a bunch of trash, black stones and 3 bmcs, nothing else. Gonna be even more fun now, eh?

11. Avantala

Even a nerf to bashim base? Seriously?

Factorial, Lillekolibri and JM like this.
  12. Durukuku

So when exactly will I be able to see my ship parts on my improved epheria sailboat?

Lillekolibri and Aldebaraan like this.
  13. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

I see, thank you for clarify that out for me :)

14. WindGolden

Enough with all these life skill contents, bdo will soon become a single player game (maybe it already is). [​IMG]

15. Platinia

Are you kidding ??? why nerve the droprate it was not realy havy ...... upload_2019-11-6_14-59-0.png

Factorial and JM like this.
  16. DonKiller

DonKiller DonKiller Wizard 63 EU

17. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 62 NA

I feel like they hired more monkeys this week haha

18. Doom Smack

Its possible but it seems like they are trying to keep items value where it should be, that's all. Maybe. Arent they actually 3x the value they used to be or more. But you do have a point. I dunno I just don't think its that bad and might have good to it. Could be wrong lol

19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

So with this update I have to ask, does anyone at kakao play the game? And does anyone do anything to advocate for NA/EU?

The BMC nerfs may make sense currently for Korea but not NA. We have different in game economies and we certainly don't actually have a global build. These decisions are just confusing.

PC UI when? The console UI still sucks. NPC interactions are cumbersome. Making something needlessly take more steps is not an improvement. I don't like the aesthetics of our console UI at all but what kills me is how interactions were made cumbersome.

This is all getting very old. Nice to see there was an announcement about PvP and an acknowledgement that karma bombing is a thing but it's honestly an announcement over a year late. This has all gotten very stale.

20. Kn0xxPT

Kn0xxPT Striker 62 EU

why even bother to keep grinding/playing .... BDO is semi-AFK game...and wait for the rewards.
    Lost Ark taking some time from me.

Attan likes this.