1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 7th August 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 7, 2019.

1. easay9

Until serpent ascension is nerfed hard hes broken

sorc also needs a nerf its just how do you do it without completely killing her off? cause she is a litteral twig when caught. damage nerfs in PVP could possibly work but they will just switch to all evasion memes in general shes a difficult class to tackle and these devs have shown they have no clue. they would have to buff thier defence and increase the iframe cooldown but even that could just kill her off so:shrug

2. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

True, serpent ascension is strong especially 2 waves with rmb before casting but lets be serious. Chance in pvp for using serpent ascension is really low, its rare when people use it, even best ninja players mostly because of no protection. Its either use it to finish opponent or use it in the middle of fight and then die probably

4:09 i understand you see nothing wrong here? Because for ninja its impossible thing to do

3. easay9

never said theres nothing wrong with her but the issue falls both into FPS=DPS and animation speeds as well as her overall kit. Like I said I agree she needs nerfs and needs them bad its a matter of how do you do it?

see everyone always says this yet I see ninjas use it all the time on groups of people and it 1 shots almost all of them so its busted. My brother used to play ninja as well and he said its really not hard to use its a quick stance swap and blow the skill, protection doesn't matter because of how hard it is hitting his words not mine. not having Protection on a skill means nothing if the skill your using is a literal AOE nuke.

#63 easay9, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
  4. iller

Ahh... suddenly yesterday's post makes way more sense:
    https://community.blackdesertonline...ntenance-august-7th-2019.459004/#post-2243894

The "community" to them, is only the people they can still trick into Impulse purchases... not the people who point out obvious and long lasting detrimental impacts on Gameplay & Technical problems

PS: That GIF loop at the top post is really jarring looking... It's either been truncated accidentally, or they didn't have nearly enough frames in it to make a longer smoother transition. EDIT: nope, hitting Ctrl+f5 did not fix it either.

NO... ****ing WRONG!! ... that's caused by the Exploit that also allowed for repeated instant Seamonster ramming and all the other bull**** VPN lag-cancel hitbox-glitching in PvP & RedBattlefied because of USE-MOUSE-TO-MOVE clicking. That is not something that normal Horse Riders or normal Sailors could even do. The exploit in question has led to so many other parts of the game being nerfed for no reason at all when all they ever had to do, was put server side a YAW limiter on player rotation. This also would have instantly balanced DK, Bladers, and Mystics without having to weaken the rest of the abilities like we saw happening year after year.; I'm serious, they could have rolled back so many BAD nerfs to every class, and made Valks way better if they'd just limit character Yaw to smooth turning like good old easy to balance mechwarrior games had.

...but of course they won't listen to this Technical experitse either, they will keep blocking out every voice here that isn't just "YAY! More Cash Shop crap I don't even need but can't stop myself from guzzling down!"

#64 iller, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    SavageOpress[SX00] likes this.
  5. chendu

upload_2019-8-7_21-28-58.png
    @CM Yukimura : you are still using pics that can be considered false advertisement, as the product you advertise and the final product we get are not the same. there is a difference between the KR version and EUNA version the screenshot Have to reflect this difference.
    Please be warned that you're making yourself (Kakao) vulnerable to legal action.

and by the way I still personnaly consider that using KR version of the screen to promote shai While having a different one In EUNA is an hypocrisy of the highest order

6. whiprsnapr

Can we get more clarification on this patch note - like is it a place we can explore or not, is it just a place with no content. This patch note was VERY vague.

aka whiprsnapr - Whalies Mum
    Old Timers Guild

Reyfer likes this.
  7. Cthulthu

How have they managed to make it so hard to find these fishing spots for golden trout. Can soneone help me with finding the Grana Golden Trout spot. A map would be nice - what they should have provided us in the first place.

8. Falsely

Maehwa buffs when? Valk buffs when?

9. Averdun

Dwarf class, when?

Kirkmaximus and Nycroyse like this.
  10. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Flying dwarf with cannon or pistol would be great but i guess it doesnt fit to bdo world

Xaffin and aethericAnuran like this.
  11. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Finally 500k fishes

12. TwilightAngel

Huh???

You do know you can preview the costume in game...... It's one thing if you can not preview the costume and when you go to buy it and try it on and nothing like the picture to you can literally review it in the cash shop before buying it

People need to really look up what false advertising and P2W is lol

Myntiix and Narktember like this.
  13. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

It looks like all uncommon drops like Relic Shards, Breezy Conch Seaweed, and Laila's Petals have been removed from fishing loot tables, at least in the Golden Current zones. @CM Yukimura can somebody look into this?

14. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Jesus can you guys get that stick out of your ahole? You have the 100 % true and honest preview ingame stop screaming false advertisement if you dont know focking anything about what you are talkin.

I hate censoring the **** i type but if i dont, it will get reported by these kids for trolling/attacking others/baiting others. But if they type nonsense every day even if they already got an answer for their question their posts somehow remain.

#74 Myntiix, Aug 8, 2019
  15. Amirite

The anger of people on some MMO forums is amazing and what they are willing to do with lawsuits and other actions.....we should make a movie about that some day.

Nycroyse likes this.
  16. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

[​IMG]
    It looks pretty much the same to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#76 o0ABC0o, Aug 8, 2019
    Lasty and Nycroyse like this.
  17. iller

LMAO.... great. so Inflation goes Sky high as usual while the supply of Relics bottoms out for the first time ever during a fishing event. They managed to combine the 2 worst possible scenarios in Market crashing. It's like they're TRYING to top Valve's Uniques crash last week

18. ItzUwe

Ranger buff when?

19. chendu

Well you both need to use your head for more than wearing a headset,

Patch notes asides, Pearls shop update are often released long before the end of maintenance as a way to advertise new/released products
    And the fact that the preview in game is different from the pics outside the game is the point. While most of the relatively old player base won't get honey trapped, the fact remain that you can put your money in the game because of that advertisement before the maintenance ended hoping to get what was advertised only to find that what was advertised is false or that you interpreted it wrongly
    (I actually charged money in may believing they brought the coco + swimwear only pack, while it was only swimwear + pet <- not proud of this one)
    this can lead to a false advertisement claim, and and all you need is a judge that gets rubbed in a wrong way about video games to make it pass

Now I could go more in depth about the fact that the whole "what you bought was Kakaocash, that was traded in pearl and so technically you got what your money bought so refund are gonna be complicated"
    As you can see no mention to money refund only to pearl refund, ( so if like me you made a genuine mistake your ****ed)
    and not mentioning that the whole kakao cash to pearl process, is in a somewhat grey area of the law
    Can you in good faith now tell me that their advertisement is risk free ?

20. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Thank you for pointing this out, we didn't expect to have this issue again. I will forward the issue to the related department.

Thank you again.

We are looking into this, thank you for reporting it.