1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 7th February 2018 [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Donkey_Punch

They just destroyed the Marketplace. There will be EXTREME Radical Hyper Inflation Never Seen Before. Pre-order ammounts will be the new Max Listing Price. That means IT WILL SKYROCKET everytime there is a listing. The new Guild Fund bonus system with 40% just destroyed the average Joe's chance of ever winning a Pre-order on i.e. Tri Ogre/MoS...etc. These players will make weekly in bonuses what takes months in crate processing..etc.

NO Fix Warrior?!? You all ****ed it up last patch with a Bugged Weapon swamp (Q + C) It causes warrior to skip out of block.....

for **** sakes

2. SkeletalElite

If you read the patch notes you would notice that only happens with PEN items. Its not the end of the world

3. IRustyI

For the marketplace, so now it shows how much it got sold via pre-order ?
    Does it just show the price it got sold or does it raise the price of that item too?
    If latter is the case, what's the point of bidding?
    And players now can't bid on PEN ?
    You really think this is an improvement of marketplace?
    Botters Ban when? or effort to try to ban botters when?
    Rabam when?
    Jin skill when?

4. IRustyI

I hope it just shows the price it got sold via pre-order.
    If it's not, like you said, it's ****ed.

5. scyper

scyper ScypeR Ranger 62 EU

You forgot to mention you've changed the boss spawn times.

6. SheBeast

Rogahn likes this.
  7. jp35351Returns

after today's patch, i can't right click anything in my inventory. not food or potions or pet food or clothes / gear.
    thanks failures for destroying the game.

edit: i took off my horse riding clothes to try to drag and drop something else there and right clicking them took them off, but hey what's this, i can't drag anything around my inventory.

...jesus must have spent a little extra time making you all a little extra special huh?...

8. kobitz

Legitimate request, please implement buy orders and ditch the whole pre order system. you guys are inching towards it like you know it's the right move but aren't just fully making them like buy orders.

9. Ayaze

DK STELLA WHEN ASK AGAIN WHEN ? ........................................

CM Yukimura

stella-long-wait.jpg

10. Azelas

lol, raise the cost of megaphones!

11. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

• The message that appears when you are moving in the combat stance saying you should press Tab to change back to the non-combat stance will now only appear for Characters under Lv.30.
    -> THANKS GOD!

12. Mikroman

"The amount of bonus Silver granted to the seller, when selling items via Pre-Order in the Marketplace, has been adjusted.

• When you sell an item via Pre-Order, you will get a bonus of 20% of the difference between the the registered price and the price at which the item was sold.
    • The difference cannot be bigger than twice the registered price."
    You can sell logs or raw stones in 500-800 silver prices, but nobody can buy them in larger packs because this is pathetic low and broken. If someone buy them in preorder you will get 1000-1600 silver. ... meanwhile someones paid 30-40k silvers in preorder now. Please don't fix totally wrong prices of "manual farmed only" and extreme rare - high demand materials, just let all players wasting their time in "hated" things. We don't need competition in prices in Communism. If we say bread worths 1000 silvers it will be 10 cents. If nobody sell it and millions will die it will be irrelevant. Communism is hard World. We have to keep it equal. :D

Some of the "broken"items and Products: raw stones, logs and processed versions, Imperial Alchemy (1-2 recipes are viables only . All others generates loss), some of high level Imperial cook packs, all crates, most of trade items, all herb crates, 99% of all trades without desert buff and Trent-(or Grána)- Arehaza distance. All meat, most of bloods (?), better fruits, "normal" crops (green and blue are in high price, normal is better, but it sold in some seconds), all limited materials (frigate and sailboat materials + upgrade materials, BiS horse gear materials, peridot wagon materials), truffle mushrooms and everlasting herbs (you can farm only 1-2 of them in every spots, but it worth 800 silvers? Really? High-end gathering???)

FIX THE PRICE SYSTEM instead of this ******** broken preorder System and paathetic limits of maximal income in time gated resources!

Estiqaatsi likes this.
  13. tongois

"
    • If Sorceress already learned the skill Flow: Rushing Crow, holding LMB + RMB after using Dark Flame in Amulet combat stance will activate extra hits followed by Flow: Rushing Crow
      • In this case, after Flow: Rushing Crow is used, she will go into Scythe combat stance
    "
    Is it just me or it is not working at all :) i try 100 times and just cast the skill there is no change in the stance no Scythe nothing is happening to me. I have lerned Flow: Rushing Crow i have Dark flame as well and there is no effect there :D:D:D Broken ! So sad there is no patch for the sorc just a lie :)

14. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Seems we once again agree with each other, as i completely agree with you. Not only what Stella is concerned, but you're right.

Look on the bright side though, they fixed the Cavaro Shoes... Oh wait, we don't have those, either...

Dark Knight Stella, Cavaro, Charles Rene, ignis headband, goddess earcuffs, when?
    Twintails when?
    :(

Rozett and Ayaze like this.
  15. Ayaze

:( Kakao ignore DK class feelsbadman

DiaborMagics likes this.
  16. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 62 EU

I actually participated in an unofficial summer underwear contest last year [​IMG]
    Maybe :) I'm concerned however with "medieval them" xD

#96 Rogahn, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  17. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings adventurers,

A few lines have been added to the last Patch notes.

[Character]

[Ranger]

• Fixed the issue where when Ranger used Flow: Piercing Wind and later Ultimate/Extreme: Charging Wind while in the Kamasylven Sword stance, EP was consumed twice.

[Mystic]

• Damage to other Characters while attacking has been decreased by 4.47-7.46%

[Sorceress]

• You should now be able to see the Sorceress’s Amulet and Talisman normally even when she is holding her Scythe.

[Monster]

• Additional Tukar monsters have been placed around the entrance of the Roud Sulfur Works.

• The Movement/Attack/Casting Speed reduction effect from the following Hystria Ruins monsters have been removed:
      • Vodkhan, Elten

• Hystria Ruins monsters now have an increased HP of around 15% and increased DP of around 3%.

[Mount]

• Fixed the issue where if you used the ESC Menu to move you and your mount’s location together, your mount would gain EXP.

[Item]

• Added text saying that you should collect 100 of the following items:
      • Kzarka’s Latent Aura
      • Nouver’s Latent Aura
      • Karanda’s Latent Aura
      • Kutum’s Latent Aura

• Descriptions of the following items’ Set Effects have been modified.
      • Sahazad's Ring of Monarch: Extra Damage against Monsters -> Extra AP against Monsters
      • Saya's Ring of Eternity: Damage from Monsters Slightly Reduced -> Damage from Monsters -

• The following items’ Ranged/Magic Evasion has been reduced by 50% but the same quantity of Melee Evasion has been added.
      • Vangertz Shield, Saiyer Ornamental Knot, Leather Vambrace

• Explanations for Liverto weapons have been added to the Lemoria Set Effect in View Set Effect.

• The option to view more details in View Set Effect is now marked as “Set Effect of Equipped Items (Detailed).”

[Other]

• Fixed the issue where during Conquest Wars when Characters got too close to a Wooden Fence their location sometimes appeared abnormally.

Cheers!

18. KruemelMonster

WTF. I remember a time - PA promised not to nerf classes.

19. Julohr

Servers fix when? Im started to say to my guildies to get a life or wife and stop crying.

20. Belycheus

"Prognyl Silver Bars" mention a "Adventurer's Tome" where do I get that tome?