1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 7th March 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Eisenn

Tell PA or Whoever I will pay cash if you make "costumes" for Skill Effects and allow me to change my effects even if i'm the only one who can see it.

2. Flaee

This is great!
    One final thing is missing though, a button to close the notice window. Currently, it will stay forever and you can't remove it unless you uncheck the "keep notice" button and check again.

3. Snailey

Snailey Snailey NA

Great patch, however I would like the life skills levels to display the %'s when pressing P, like how it was. I like to look at those numbers on the fly instead of pressing p then ctrl and hovering over the skill I want to see the % on. Other then that, great update.

Bruno12, Carize and SongOfSilence like this.
  4. Eisenn

Basically aggro is when a mob decides to attack you. Whether you hit it first or got close enough for it to attack on it's own.

Jena likes this.
  5. Taeshien

Can we get some clarity here?

"The number of targets hit by the World Boss, Karanda, has been reduced by 66% and the damage per hit has been increased by 200%."

If you don't dodge them most of her abilities are 1-shot kills anyway, which attacks are you talking about? The melee range talon attack? This likely turns a survivable attack into another 1-shot kill against a lot of players without deranged DP. Are you basically making every attack into a kill shot?

6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

all classes have ways to save their butt from Karanda. Worry more about players your guild is at war with showing up.

7. Spartakatz

aggro means, a mob has recognized you as enemy, selected you as its current target and is aggressive towards you.

in BDO there is a maximum of 8 mobs that can be aggro to a player (with some exceptions). that means, if you walk through 20 mobs, 12 of them will just stay passive and do nothing, you can also do no damage to them (except onehitting).

8. Ravenfield

Karlstein look good on wizs. cant say the same for the female versions though. that outfit needs some pants

Attached Files:

9. Darkseid

Why not make the percentages for XP/CP/and SP available in the Profile page as well?

I hate that big ass bar across the top of the screen. Would love it if I could just go into Profile to see that information. Declutter the screen as much as possible so I can enjoy the beautiful graphics and game world that was created.

WinterFox likes this.
  10. airhead

I'm a little confused.... RBF ... So can I join it and just stand in the spawn tower and collect 1.92 mill per match? Maybe PA could add a little pond so I could fish for relics at the same time?

Hemuk and Carize like this.
  11. Redarion

Aggro is essentially aggression. It goes by other names such as 'hate' or other variation. It simply means having the attention of a target, e.g. "I have aggro"; i.e. "I have hate."

12. SpinDie

The new P menu is god awful

I used to be able to see all of my lifeskill info by simply pressing P and glancing over at it... Now i have to stop what i am doing to grab my mouse and hover it over the now-crammed lifeskills??

Who needs to see all of your important lifeskill info when we can now see a nice huge portrait of our character instead? Unbelievable

wellman029, Carize and Wet Cake like this.
  13. Schrumpel

The hat looks ugly as f xd

14. Wet Cake

I don't understand the hard nerf to Shultz and the monster buff to Hystria. The profile changes were purposeless too.

Tvvin likes this.
  15. woots

Nice relic drop event btw, a full inventory, and not a single relic.

what a drop boost ! I N S A N E

16. Derza10

Hmm to me I took the Shultz change to be a pretty big buff... Kill them twice as fast for 20% less loot/exp (per kill) = 160% exp and loot and double skill points - what part of this sounds like a nerf to you?.

17. RevengeOfDivinity

You can switch back to the old menu style still, its an option in the top right corner of the new ui. If i remember right. I am not sure about the new "p" screen yet as I have not logged in, due to being at work.

18. Naho

afk fishing until the next pearl shop update

19. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

iller likes this.
  20. Tupu

Literally afk fishing patch.