1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 8th May 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 8, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

Marni is great! And so are his inventions! Rumor has it that new Marni's Stones have been dropping from monsters around Valencia, Kamasylvia and Drieghan. These new Marni's Stone will grant special accessories when completed and will always grant a new Marni's Stone, so there is no excuse now to help Marni with his craziness!

On the other hand, Hands of Gold event is returning for one more year. Collect special coins and exchange them for items that will make even Midas jealous!

You can also read the rest of changes and fixes in this week's patch notes! Have fun!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

Fateneko, WhySoSeeryus and Andaro like this.
  2. Khondo

3. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

Well, grindzones sure will get filled again with these Marni Boxes.

4. Xexorian

Interesting.

5. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

@CM Yukimura One more time patch notes link is re-directing to main page but not to the patch notes site :(

6. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

another male costume sale, nice . . . like any1 would use crown eagle on female char, except if they going undercover

7. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

8. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

upload_2019-5-8_14-15-44.png

Just maybe you want to fix this by the way. :D

Thelemna likes this.
  9. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

I was really hoping that you wouldn't do this. Most lifeskills, even after 3 years of the game being around, do not have even 1 Guru 20 player. Often channels don't have anyone on with a Guru 20 skill, and at most it's usually not more than just a few.

If the exp continues to scale from 21-50 as it did for 1-20, it turns Guru 50 into a joke. Have any of you actually tested how much exp you can gain with different skills? Do you have any idea just how many hours this now takes? For some skills, I don't even want to try and calculate it >.<

I really liked the changes last week, it really did help balance out lifeskills like hunting that were painfully slow if not doing quests.
    This though just seems to make the end level a random cap that isn't realistic even for the most dedicated lifeskillers.

10. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

no new costumes :(

11. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Change the website language to English. That should solve the problem.

12. Flowerxl

Yikes guru 59 wtf

Guru 20 is already hard as it is with like no one getting them. Only exception is cooking but even then it takes months.

13. reconkangas

@CM Yukimura ,

So when you guys decide to really screw something up you go all the way... as far as the weapon exchange coupon goes i could care less if some Jack Wagon wants to waste 30 US to exchange weapons BUT if someone wants to actually transfer there Character you give them 1 flippin sub weapon coupon?!?!?!? do you guys actually play the game?

PopRawkz, Goldfisch, Pook600 and 5 others like this.
  14. mazze

they obviously dont, if you ask me they can remove that last exchange-coupon because its useless anyway.

15. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Good to see the hunting issues were resolved /thumbsup

16. Souljester

Souljester Sorceress 62 NA

Would be great if the sub-weapon would be a 2 time deal. Oh well glad I didn't do the switch. Now I'll know not to (just in case)

17. Alicia Dominica

The once per family limit to the weapon exchange coupon is a complete joke. Not only did you let the people who "abused" this via marketplace get away with it for so long, but by announcing and implementing it on such a short notice you pretty much screwed over all those who genuinely thought about switching to another class. Not to mention anyone actually abusing this system in the past now still has the "once per family" option.

The combat/skill exp coupon sale ended last week, its duration is 90 days upon purchase, so there might be plenty of players who planned on switching within the next 3 months and are now affected by this change.

Once more, the legit players are screwed by your inability to properly deal with people abusing the system. Are you at least going to offer refunds for the combat/skill exp coupon?

18. BlackRaiden

"On the other hand" STOP USING THIS INCORRECTLY PLEASE. Literally every week this is used in the patch notes description, and yet not once have you guys properly set it up "on the one hand" first! I'm not usually a grammar Nazi, and perhaps GoT has made me sensitive to poor writing as of late, but this bugs me every week I see it. Stop using it, it's just straight up stupid!

19. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

"New NPC voice overs have been applied to the regions below.

• New: Drieghan

• Changed: Mediah and initial parts of the main quests"
    ty :) i hope for the future expansions we will have the voiceover when u lunch them. would help the first impression :)

20. Renliff

So we nerf archer and syill wont give it outfits? Cool. That's why I dont buy pearls anymore, great job idiots.