1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 8th November 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Restless

how about these games that have been up for decades and never had an "isp issue" this game is not even 2 years old on NA yet.

2. Dark Matter

My game crashed 2 times yesterday after this patch immediately after starting up in the character select screen. Got it working on another channel the 3rd time. The imperial fishing guy in Epheria gave only 30% for my fish from a connected node and the whole sidewalk underneath the regular trader in Epheria was missing. Any patches for this patch ?

3. Maxsy

please fix that enchanting accessories, failstacking with cheap accessories is weird, all greyed out but 1 when placing one accessory alredy in enchanting.

4. DAOWAce

Modified twice, yo.

English, yo.

Aside from that, I went to Florin.. the herb brewers are broken; can't activate any of them to do that daily quest. Seems like there's always more bugs introduced with every patch.. Were the items in Calpheon even fixed yet?

5. Nixal

The sad story is that a lot of games suffer from "isp issues", e.g. just google "routing issues telia" one of the most common issues in EU but there are other ones on NA and Asia.

6. Katsuragi

So, why does Vype Stoner display no signs whatsoever of having the boss monsters knowledge?

7. LORDZERG

I noticed the extremely low drop rate of anything( 3h: 1 scroll at the jail) not a single soiled Sicil or Sicil or any crystal or the quest item...