1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 8th October 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Statyk^^)

i never post anything, but put an option for old ui... why we need to be 5 min at one npc to make something that took 10 seconds is so big and weird for computer atleast in my screen mail, storage, loot info and rifts looks awful and cant even see it if i dnt move down.

#41 Statyk^^), Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    gheedorah, Irisvien, Barban and 4 others like this.
  2. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

First impression on the new UI: Horrible.

I see if I get used to it, but at the moment in this state as it is, there is the old and new UI mixed.
    For example, Klick Storage NPC, Storage is in new UI, your inventory is in the old UI.
    There click Marketplace, and MP is in the old UI.

This inconsitency is driving me crazy at the moment. Well I guess, time will tell.

I will EDIT here strange things I come across:

1.) Why are 9 columns in the storage? Make it 10 or 8 to get it in line with your inventory as it used to be.
    2.) To few favorite Buttons to Edit in the ESC Menu.
    3.)
    The number of materials you can use when Chopping or Heating in Processing was increased to the following.
    • Chopping: 3 Max
    • Heating: 4 Max
    What is this? It still is 1 / 3 for me...

#42 Pointis, Oct 8, 2019
  3. † Ikrez

Give me back old ui. This is ridiculous.
    How can you release this piece of garbage.
    I don't need glasses, I am not blind. This is pc game not mobile.
    Give me option to revert! shame on you
    Click esc - click shop -> Click open market
    More clicks more clicks whyyyyyyyyyyy

#43 † Ikrez, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2019
  4. LORDZERG

The new UI is pain in the As*, c'mon guys we are not console plebs, getting daily bosses from BS is awful, also returning items to finish a quest is awful too, and in some menus need to click 1-2 more clicks to do the same things as before. Also missing favorite items in ESC menu. Exchange of seals for some kind of essence to NPC is also complicated. I don't like it at all.

5. Corrus

The new UI looks awful

6. Securigera

I finally decided to give BDO a try. I startet last monday and this new console UI for computer killed it for me. I may give it another try when they decide to give the computer edition an appropriate UX.

7. Veoh Techstarify

There you can simply see PA is only listening to the koreans ...

No one here on the western ever said "the ui is too difficult to understand, too small, too what ever".
    Even 90% used the old ESC window instead of the new one.

And of all things IT'S THE OPPSITE OF MORE EASY!!!!

EDIT: And of all things they didn't even fix the issue if you frechly log in, you need to go in UI seettings mode first, and save it without doing any changes, because other wise chat window, selling objects and else of a tradevendor/NPC still don't show...
    Yea.

#47 Veoh Techstarify, Oct 8, 2019
  8. Blinxy

New ui is awful and really bad, we arnt console players, we dont need bindings in menus because we dont use controllers and everything is so big now and the textures look like cheap plastic theres no variant in them what so ever its just all 1 colour

9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Please let us revert back to the old UI. Patch Notes say it was to help with complaints of the UI being overly complicated.... The thing is all that would have made it "overly complicated" is still there... It's just really REALLY UGLY now. If that's what console players have I feel bad but at least that's all they know. Please let us revert back.

10. DafuqYouLookinAt

I know right? I want Ram Horn Witch back in the shop too! They said they're working on giving it to the left-out classes but that was a year ago...
    :(Please make "Ram Horn Witch" Costume for Mystic as we move forward into October!

I have yet to log in and see this new UI everyone is talking about. Seeing all this negative feedback on it, I'm a lil scared to...LOL
    Are we seriously not able to customize the UI normally like before or revert to the previous one?

Jena, rSick and AlmostVirgin like this.
  11. Blinxy

To add something new to what i said earlier

The new changes dont fit the theme of the UI that they have already changed such as the Marketplace, pets, O menu, Y menu, Fairy menu, Workers menu and so on its just so off theme if they had just themed it around what was originally planned there wouldnt be this much outrage

gheedorah, Robf, offalmonger and 3 others like this.
  12. Dahlaine

I have more mixed opinion on the UI. There are a few things more ordered like the side (ESC) UI with sections, but others become somewhat worse, like repairing/restoring durability etc.

The look is as well a mixed bag. Sometimes it looks too mobile for me.

gheedorah, Barban and offalmonger like this.
  13. Altey

MAN the ui looks bad, if you haven't seen the xbox inventory layout you should go check it out it's horrible i don't know how they thought it was ok in the first place.

14. Lurea

A other horrible change to the UI. The thing that need to change and are changed for the better get reworked to crap again. The thing that are still crap remain crap. And a few thing are changed from crap to good. How hard can it be to keep the good things and change the bad ones.

O wait, here is a idea. ALLOW FULL COSTUME UI. You know, like so many other MMO's. That way no one can say the UI is bad because you can change it. And don't give me that bs that hackers will abuse it. Its a visual change. Hell just give acces to the texture files and let us move everything around that we want separate from any other item. NO WAY TO ABUSE TEXTURE FILES. And letting us move everything around would fix a lot as well. Now all you do is just wasting developers time with this. You could have spend this time on useful stuff if you had only given more freedom from the start.

gheedorah, Barban, Éternel and 5 others like this.
  15. patagarucha

if they're looking for a move to push players to another game like AAU
    that's a nice and well move!

why in the F..ing world do they change UI to this console crap thing? a merge soon with X-box nerds or?

put an option to revert it, resize it, do something!

16. Toothfairy

Ignore

#56 Toothfairy, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  17. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 63 EU

This UI WTF is wrong with you? Are u all blind ? lmao my grandma in uganda can read the text but me in front of the PC... bad console UI

18. WillR

WillR Sorceress 62 EU

This UI is bad, soooo bad :(

19. Karyzie

Please add an option to revert to old UI. In addition, when shall ANTIALIASING IN THE SETTINGS BE UPDATED TO HAVE TAA OPTION AS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON GLOBAL LABS? It does make remastered mode look very smooth unlike FXAA.

20. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Trash update as usual

gheedorah, Éternel and MikeyMutz like this.