1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 8th October 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 8, 2019.

1. gheedorah

YES.

RavenousSix likes this.
  2. gheedorah

What is AAU? I googled and only found Amateur Athletic Union. I'm dating this game, but I'm not married to it. The experience gets incrementally worse with each UI overhaul. I'll check out something else for a few weeks while I wait to see if they fix their latest big mess.

#102 gheedorah, Oct 9, 2019 at 5:23 AM
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019 at 5:29 AM
  3. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Isn't this crappy ugly UI a designed made for console? If they didn't notice, we are PC gamers and choose PC for a reason. Please revert this eyesore back to how it was before. Don't get me wrong, I'm always one for improvements but this new UI is not an improvement in any sense of the word. They need to stop neglecting us PC gamers and remember we are the ones who put them on the map and made them all that money they waste on crappy, ugly sh*t like this they keep forcing on us -.-

4. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Just another old revamped and inferior MMO everyone is hyping again.

5. TheRaven

Can we please have the option of having the old UI at the very least as an option, the new one is all over the damn place and really straining to look at

6. BDOISBROKEN

For the record horse training,breeding, and simply putting your horse in a stable DID NOT need an entire makeover. You devs waste your time working on things that were already perfect..... and then BREAK IT

Denthors, sNova, Corrus and 1 other person like this.
  7. Novenia

Shai still has ugly ass censorship. No new costumes for Shai. She would be perfect to make a Halloween outfit on not just the Marigold one. I know that this isn't all the Halloween stuff you are going to release but I'm tired of seeing revived outfits I hope we get something new and refreshing for the holidays and not just the same stuff coming out again.

o0ABC0o likes this.
  8. Kaeldrick

Hi,

From my personal experience, the UI changes made lately simply kill immersion. I got used to them with time but... THIS PATCH! Man... this is just AWFUL! Console-player-friendly-UI and you hope that most of PC gamers will apreciate it? I don't want this crap! Please give me an option to go back to the first old one UI (this one from first alpha/beta), it was gorgeous!

After an uninterrupted gaming period of 3 years, it's the first time I think about stopping BDO only because this UI is disgusting and it's getting worse.

I really hope you'll reconsider this cold and soulless design.

hightech, DaNewb, BDOISBROKEN and 3 others like this.
  9. BDOISBROKEN

Looks like they're aiming to make the entire game look like garbage, and they're doing a bang up job of it. As for the shai thing bro forget it. they cant even ui tweak.....

Lillekolibri and RavenousSix like this.
  10. BDOISBROKEN

fitting since the xbox also looks like crap.

RavenousSix likes this.
  11. Metalharpey

Metalharpey Witch 61 EU

Sooo new UI was supposed to be easier to use?
    Idk but to me everything is hard to find now... why make more options than needed? keep it simple buttons... no need to overcomplicate things.
    Also, those colors... Is this done by a blind man? It feels like a 4 yr old just picked random colors and slapped it on...
    All designers know yellow + any kind of blueish grey = POOP COLOR.

RavenousSix likes this.
  12. sNova

Stable/horse management received only one quite good change (easier connecting and disconnecting mounts to/from wagons) and plethora of failed or crap changes that made trainer actions much more inconvenient.
    Many needed info is missing on the particular screens involved in training. Some of that info was present before and now it's taken out, and some was not present and should be added when making such makeover. Missed opportunity for some changes to the better...

Corrus likes this.
  13. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

Does Serendia Territory ownership grant 50% drop rate at Kratuga Ancient Ruins, since it's located there?

14. Denthors

its in Mediah my friend.
    but I guess you are trollin

15. W4D

W4D

As I can see most of you guys complain about the new UI and honestly I didn't play that much with the new one so I cannot say if it's more or less comfortable than the old one. But for me as a 1440p player it finally makes elements and fonts readable and properly usable for me so that's a huge plus in my opinion.

16. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

Interacting with NPCs for questing has gotten much worse. Just do the daily Farming Quest in Velia at the Pier once and you will see what I mean (Give caterpillar)

Tharnok likes this.
  17. CompZilla

50% droprate boost(Thanks, I think)

So that equates to:

Elite Guardian droprate boost of 10%

Elite Watcher droprate boost of 10%

Punisher droprate boost of -10%

Increase exp from these mobs if you're gonna nerf loot.

And before you say: 'rng is rng man'
    [​IMG]
    Here's my monster kills, over 1.5 million is Aakman Temple so I know the numbers

New UI:

Tell you what, how about a battle between PC and console, victor decides UI

Jokes aside

As some one pointed out - all that effort making a beautiful open BDO world, with sunsets/dawn breaks and every tree, branch, blade of grass, every rock in the right place(and if the rock isn't in the right place, it's moved till it is)

Then - you open the UI.. and it totally ruins the immersion.

The old UI went along with BDO's archaic fantasy medieval theme.(albeit needed some ease of use) I could go on..

Please find a way to restore old UI.

It's the PC that help create your BDO empire.

MaraSol and Tharnok like this.
  18. Capitaine Courage

I'm quite astonished how PA can continously make new UIs that are worse than the previous ones, that were already bad to begin with.
    IS THERE SOMEBODY MANAGING THIS GAME ANYMORE ? Or has every ressources and braincells avalaible been allocated to new K, V, C, "I'don't-care-about-the-letters" projects ?