1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 9th January 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Suawoy

upload_2019-1-10_14-46-23.png
    (A picture is worth a thousand words).

@CM Yukimura

Send many thanks to devs for this. This kind of bold change is welcomed and asked for. This is positive experience influencer.. Faaantastic! If only relic/pila/cartian could be stacked and no duration it would be perfect :D

CM Yukimura and MoonDance17 like this.
  2. Helysae

Helysae Witch 62

Yes indeed !!!! Everyone just wanted this!!!

Foggen likes this.
  3. Kihma

Yes! GO GO GO unlimited mem frags scrolls please!

4. Foggen

Foggen Musa 62 NA

Relics weren't included in the change. As far as your Awakened boss scrolls if you pull them out of storage and put them back in they will be stacked.

5. Jora_Leingod

This please :) along with more outfits in general.

Attached Files:

6. Nalbina

Agreed. Thanks a lot for scroll stacking.

Maintenance finished on time and patch notes were released before the end of it. Good job this time.

DiaborMagics and CM Yukimura like this.
  7. QueenVArra

Are u guys serious that's really pathetic disabling pearl shop gifting, Let me see not everyone can buy the things that they want from the pearl shop, why because it cost real money, now is this an online game so yes u will make friends and be a guild member or a member of some clan ...so I don't get this .. there is no trading between more players in almost all in-game items not even possible between guild members ect.. and now u take away pearl shop gifting......i just wasted $60 on my self wish i dint intend to i was planning to gift character slots outfits sand pets to a guild member cus he can't afford to do it plus he's a friend and u guys come up with this .......just because some other people are doing illegal transactions and getting screw over everyone has to pay ........wow that's great "sarcasm"

8. Kinjue

9. Rising_Chaos

funfact...if you would read patchnotes, you'd have know they they enabled it only for the time around xmas.

10. QueenVArra

here is some fun facts ...if ur going t disable a system in a game why not do it completely and take the icon away from the game ......not everyone has time nor desired to check all patch notes some ppl play the game just to kill stress and pass time or a hobby ..yeah patch notes are good ...but if its only available for Xmas time it doesn't prove nor make right to enabling it and then disabling at the convenience of Xmas ...there is valentines ,and eastern .. here is some fun facts there are a lot of holidays in NA wat is BDO only will make available pearl shop gifting only on Xmas or every holiday is so dam the scammer will sure know that every holiday the can keep doing there shananagings wow nice way to solve the problem BDO ....

11. QueenVArra

here is some fun facts ...if ur going t disable a system in a game why not do it completely and take the icon away from the game ......not everyone has time nor desired to check all patch notes some ppl play the game just to kill stress and pass time or a hobby ..yeah patch notes are good ...but if its only available for Xmas time it doesn't prove nor make right to enabling it and then disabling at the convenience of Xmas ...there is valentines ,and eastern .. here is some fun facts there are a lot of holidays in NA wat is BDO only will make available pearl shop gifting only on Xmas or every holiday is so dam the scammer will sure know that every holiday the can keep doing there shananagings wow nice way to solve the problem BDO ....