1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 9th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 9, 2018.

1. Wispur

LOL, reading the Patch Notes comments are hilarious!
    All of these people saying this is the worst patch ever, that this is gonna kill the game...

Welcome to the hell Berserkers have been in for weeks.
    You're all in it with us now! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAXWTF and Von_Wargar like this.
  2. Wet Cake

I would love to see BDO follow in League of Legends footsteps regarding patch notes. Include a little excerpt next to class changes with explanations as to WHY these changes were made in the first place.

I bet 9 times out of 10, they won't be able to think of anything to write.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

I left the PvP guild I was in. Went afk lifeskiller mode to wait and see if they would fix their **** ups but no! Never been so disappointed by a developer before. Uninstalling this garbage now. Was not worth waiting for at all.

4. Wet Cake

This is what the forums have looked like since Renown/CC changes, lol.

Von_Wargar likes this.
  5. Shynxie

Shynxie Tamer 61 EU

"While we were developing class Awakenings, we wanted to design the Awakening skills in a way so that you adventurers could combat more easily and enjoyable."

Then we decide nope! Lets completely butcher the entire game for no apparent reason.

Sizer likes this.
  6. Ciroc

are you that oblivous to changes that companies do? Dota plus was created to suck money out of dumb ppl. and they try to dumb down pvp down in bdo for all the plebs to engange in PVP.

worst part is, they didnt think about hysteria/gyfin/akman/will be really fun to grind if you arent a wizz or a witch.

7. ZireriZed

"In addition, because the conditions for defense effects being applied differed per class, it became difficult to counter an opponent’s defense effects without having memorized the defense effects of that opponent’s class. "

So this is the mentality Pearl Abyss takes into making changes in pvp.

You clearly have no idea what kind of game you run because I don't know if you guys know this, but the END GAME of this game IS PVP. Why would u make PVP easy? Its mean't to have a skill curve, where you have to learn how to approach different classes in order to beat them. Not to mention 1v1 isn't even really part of the end game. So you just removed a bunch of SA in Nodewars making CC even worse than it already is after all the terrible changes you guys made to the cc system.

You guys have quite literally killed the game.

Out of all the things to make easier, the Lifeskilling you need to know, the worker empires you need to build to min max, all of the different farm spots, Having skill points the choke of any alt that you make; naw lets make the POINT of the game easier.

If these changes are not reverted, you have killed a large chunk of your node war scene and end game.

Lorenian likes this.
  8. LamKaiser

Looks like zerkers have tasted Ninja life since awakening for weeks

Lorenian, Pook600 and Wispur like this.
  9. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T BREATHE

Lorenian, Wet Cake and Gouk1 like this.
  10. Kelt Rand

Dear BDO Team,

It is evident to your player-base you have no plan regarding long term PVP and class changes. The last several patches have been chaotic iterations that have only made game-play worse and completely confused your players. Slow down, take a breath and begin creating a thorough analysis and subsequent well thought through change to gameplay. Add a test bed, thorough vetting before making changes.

Please rollback the last several weeks of patches we understand! We want to see you win as the combat system in BDO "was"best in class.

To quote the author Stephan Covey "begin with the end in mind".

11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I'm not even trolling when i say these changes don't even feel so bad so far. We have another week left right? All they have to do now is make evasion builds actually work and the resist gems work like they should and it won't even be bad. New way to pvp and it might actually be fun. That's just my opinion and i'm not a noob, i am a pvper and i have played for 2 years. I'm not a no lifer with 684254124151 gear score either and although i have paid over $3000 to this game so far, i'm not a p2w either haha.

Von_Wargar and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  12. Heartbeat

Heartbeat Seraph Ranger 61 NA

How can we actually take Kakao seriously and PA seriously when they very obviously do not take any feedback from absolutely anyone

Karma555 likes this.
  13. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

Easy game!

<3 Hype
    [​IMG]

#273 Jannanomana, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  14. LiJaun

Kunoichi (Skills with defense effect(s): Lethal Spin Spree, Half Moon Slash, Danse Macabre)

• Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills:
      • Wheel of Wrath, Flow: Indignation, Halo, Lunar Dash, Flow: Chakram Rise, Lunatic Discus
    • Super Armor effect has been removed from the following Skills:
      • Flow: Wrath, Delighted Blast, Chain Crash: Sah Chakram
        ded class now thanks

15. Ronove

I'm sorry, I knew they were going to change SA/FG things, but I didn't know they'd do it THIS BADLY. Then again, if they had a public test server to put these changes on, which people could comment on before subjecting a population of thousands of players to live beta testing of an already published game, this wouldn't have happened either right ? If. If.

Lorenian likes this.
  16. keknicegame

Congratulations pearl abyss, you've ascended from stupid to straight up autist.

17. Darknick

Well good job at ****ing ur own game xD

Cascaden and Altu like this.
  18. SpicyBoy

This change has ruined PVE, I used to be able to enjoy chained combat because of the super armor skills but now I just find myself using one skill every couple seconds with the rest of the time spend on evading and dodging.

There are certain mob groups that all pull together they will repeatedly chain stun you, this change have made this game very unfun :(

Lorenian, Cascaden and Altu like this.
  19. PolowBornFly

wow this hurts everyone and they announced Lahn to try to make up for the trash this patch has had i spent so much money on this game to show support but i regret it all after all this

Asami likes this.
  20. LethalAF