1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 9th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 9, 2018.

1. Xiao420

and still 30 page and no ****ing one GM answer ..i give them till wensday then quit if no rollback the SA/FG atleast ..

2. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I totally agree about the PVE side of things, but as far as PVP..... I'm 50/50 right now. The more i play with these most recent changes, the more i'm getting used to it and although everyone is hating on it right now. I honestly don't feel it's that bad. I've also noticed that the people saying it's not all bad are the people who actually kept pvping since the patch and learned to work around it.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  3. C☢mplex

Oh you haven't heard?
    Their stocks died along with the game.

4. Levak

Huh I like it damn I like it

I posted message to support about problem in game I think that now don't need answer becasue whit this **** patch which you created and launched to BDO (you had to have brain in your asses or be totaly drunk after money which you collected from people) can play less or dont play at all.

Btw I would like to get every shity minute in BDO back from you. Do it as you please you pice of **** idiots.

Totally mad.

5. Gavad

Some classes were not affected much, others were affected quite heavily. Personally I have been able to roll with the punches so to speak, but my own experience doesn't discount the countless others who have had what makes their class viable in PvP or uniqueness completely stripped away. Aside from all of that, I fear that they will continue to make unnecessary and unbalanced changes 'just because'.

6. DeadClassValk

@CM Yukimura @CM Aethon @CM Serenity

In all honesty how many of you CMs check the comments per patch? because it seems you never answer our general basic question as to WHY in gods name did you have to implement this patch? wasn't there enough hints that 90% of the games players didn't exactly like the changes you implemented with the Renown Score patch???

As a Valk I HATE this patch with a passion... you say Valks are supposed to be a "Slow TANK class" and yet.. no matter how much DP or DR i build its useless because as we dash in to actually "TANK" we just get our asses handed to us VIA CC and the range on other classes just simply destroy our block from such a far range? our Q? "hard blocking" most of the skills go through and give us back attack+ CC. so whats the point of blocking? have you even tested this patch on EVERY CLASS before you even implemented this?? it seems you to us you skip a few steps and do everything half ass and say yeah that will do im tired lets implement it and call it a day??

we the people who actually generate income for you to be paid are slowly but surely getting fed up with all the changes you have done thus far.

HEAR OUR CRY TO REVERT THE GAME BACK TO WHAT IT WAS. DON'T CHANGE WHAT IS NOT BROKEN!!!

BRING BACK THE OLD BDO THE ONE WE LOVED BEFORE ALL THIS RENOWN SCORE CRAP

Gavad likes this.
  7. DeadClassValk

this is how you valk now.

8. Donkuro

@CM Yukimura @CM Aethon @CM Serenity

I am not one that complain usually but then when I get hit by such **** patch......and really you will have to understand that I am really close of losing it...PA never got to me so much.......... I just can't be silent ................please pass this message to PA let them know that 1) WE DID NOT REQUEST THIS AND WANT THIS CRAP REVERTED 2) Please for the love of god use a test server for your shitty ideas

Cascaden, nethkhadar and Gavad like this.
  9. reconkangas

bdotwitter.JPG

I kinda think the SOME of the BDO community is a drastic understatement... especially using the same statement for 1000's of twitter replies...

I can say this much if this turd doesn't shine with this next patch there is going to be more that just pissed of people rage quitting think your stocks tanking right now is bad.... if this next patch doesn't put this game back on track you can kiss most people playing good bye...

Cascaden, nethkhadar and Gavad like this.
  10. Chaos Ronin

Well, i'm a maehwa and if you know, they got hit pretty hard.

#590 Chaos Ronin, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Kissarra and KhalidIbnWaalid like this.
  11. Chaos Ronin

Only the total crybabies, the community might be a little more mature then! When all the crying kids have f*cked off hahaha

12. deathtrip

mate in case you don't know almost every veteran player has at least 2 or 3 accounts active which means out of a 30k online users, merely 10k are the player base. also as you say "eve has 15 years on the market" and still has the same shitty interface like you are playing some god forsakened browser game.
    my apologies for the late post didn't check the forum lately.

13. xLightning

30 pages no GMs, all ghosting the fck out.

Karma555, Cascaden and Gavad like this.
  14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

biggest issue imho is that they really did release half a patch. would have been a different story if we got it all together next week.

what i dont undertand is why everyone and their mother cannot simply chill for a week until situation resolves. dunno... farm some knowledge, increase your energy, all that other boring crap u always put on hold for later. :D i know ive processed a big chunk of my supply since the patch hit.... i dont really wanna have to relearn everything in a few days when final(?) changes arrive.

Donkuro likes this.
  15. Gavad

Not that hard compared to other classes imho. Imagine if SA was stripped from your dash.

16. reconkangas

hmmmm, I wonder where you have been? do you actually play still?

the community might be a little more mature you say. lets look at that. do you notice a difference on the server if you say no then your not playing.
    if you do and your a life skiller i am sure you notice some increase, but maybe check the rankings most of the top end players are gone not playing not online..

i guess your not involved in node wars so i wont even go there.

how about PVE notice anything? i do on a Friday and Saturday 7pm-12 eastern time With bells on crescents ,desert nagas empty some of the most heavily contested grinding spots with no bell hoppers, No one there except me for hours...

people are in mass not playing (quit)and or taking a long break, ether you been under a rock or just spout trash not sure which.

PA has tossed out to many changes to fast that are not fully tested not COMPLETE and asking for patience when you screw around with servers still on the blink and 30 days of continuous trash changes that have made not only PVP worthless but also changed PVE as well these implementations do not follow the 7 P's
    Proper Personal Planning Prevents P!ss Poor Performance

Cascaden likes this.
  17. Chaos Ronin

I grind Romaro's and yes, i have noticed a huge change in pve (although i hate grinding at the best of times) but as far as pvp? I really don't think it's as bad as a lot of the crybabies of BDO are making out. Wiz/Witch are stupid op, i do agree on that and that has to change or this will be Witch and Wizard Online! Also, i fully stand by the BDO community being very VERY immature, all you ever see in forums in QQ all fricken day long. Even when we get free stuff it's never enough. The pvp changes are harsh, deal with it or move on,. Nobody wants to hear, read or even hear of (said person) crying because they are so self-entitled. My point is, the people who will leave are in most cases the people who cry their eye's out in forums for not having it their way and i for one wouldn't miss such whiny B*tches.

18. Chaos Ronin

We are the same as all the other classes in the sense of being hit hard - a grab. We can't do a thing apart from maybe dash around and wait for a very stupid mistake by our opponents. That being said (me personally)by learning more and more different combos and initiations via preawaken skills gives more choices and it's not too bad. As far as i know, no class had their preawaken effected by the SA/FG nerf. I won't go all out in changing everything i do in pvp, as the changes are not finished yet. I do fully believe once they are complete, things will be back to normal and people will still complain about said class needs nerfing and we need balance haha. Seriously though, i think people should just wait and see and at least save the crying for after it's announced that the changes are done.

19. Zimtblog

I think it is better to wait and relax. Abby will know what's up.
    and I'm sure your message has definitely arrived.
    now it's time to be patient.

#599 Zimtblog, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  20. reconkangas

There are differences between a "crybaby" and those "complaining" granted right now those lines are blurred. I cant deny the petty portion in myself the change done 6 weeks ago to my class drastically changed how i had to play. i adapted and i can adapt to this as well and the next update as long as it does not break the game completely.

After this game has been out for 2 years Completely changing battle mechanics is not a good sign for any MMO especially for veteran players and those that are competing at the highest levels this game has to offer I.E. siege /node war guilds were Group V Group, 12V12 or more fighting for billions a week and players earning 400 to 500 mil a week is totally wrecked and i understand what it feels like being top dog on the battlefield (from playing other games) and losing it all over night with these patches. thousands of hours of grinding, 10's of billions of silver in gear and weapons. tears of watching your gear fail on enhancement even on my end with a 500 GS what it took to get here to see my class totally go into the crapper.

So there may be alot of Crying and you may personally not want to hear it but i agree with some change but the planning and implementation was piss poor its hurting the community who did not deserve it. loyal customers are being completely ignored there is no compensation that can be made to make amends at this point that would equal the damage that has been done.

All PA can do now would be to complete these changes promptly even if its Monday or today to stop the bleeding and hope they can heal the community they just walked all over.

Chaos Ronin likes this.