1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes Global Lab 2020-03-26:

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keldorn, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Orginal Patch Notes here (google translate)

Read here for a better translation.

Summary:
    - Guardian rabam and 10%/25%/50% BSR skills added

- Buffs to Warrior, Ranger, Maehwa, Wizard, DK, Striker, Ninja, (small buffs) Tamer/Witch
    - next class update will be Kunoichi, Valk and Tamer
    - Dark Rift: added 6 Bosses back and made them stronger
    - Carrack cabin is open now
    [​IMG]

- better field of view will be added to ships
    upload_2020-3-26_10-45-5.png
    - ship battle will be added in the future

#1 Keldorn, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Souda, Grehm, Jey and 13 others like this.
  2. warriors

@Fluffy Himself happy? ^^

3. Renu

Wait to me it seems like they are buffing wizard and not witch, except some minor things.

4. Aiwen

Looks like tamer, very nice finally
    ● The phenomenon in which the summoning of the Black Sea was canceled in shallow water has been alleviated.
    ● Summon time has been changed from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

Felyni, KrimsonSky and Netreiam like this.
  5. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Omg! I didn't see this! Finally!

TucoRamires and KrimsonSky like this.
  6. woots

If it also prevent summon cancel from most little water spot ( like in fogan ) that's indeed nice, it was boring, and ended up never summon it
    Yet even without that, tamer succ is very good in pve tho, i nearly with a random green duo offhand grinded more efficiently at polly than lahn with a tri kutum.

As for not playing the others class "buffed" are those supposed to be "relevant buff" ?

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

the biggest punch in the face is yet another warrior damage buff

Elnyr and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  8. Xplato

Okay buffs for maewha but until she gets her SA back to get a protected CC they don't really matter. Her problem isn't damage you dumb ****s at PA. Her problem is actually being able to CC someone to do said damage.

Giver back her SA and should would be in a perfect state. Doesn't even have to be all of it even. Return her Super armor to Petal bloom and turn one of the PVE only knockdown flows back to PVP with Super armor and should would be fine.

Until then she will remain the worst class in the game by a mile. she is a 2018 class in 2020. and her succ is bascially usless and needs to be completely redone.

9. Netreiam

I think they changed the split damage effect on ranger to work like it does for archer (instead of being 1/X) pretty huge buff to group damage

Wish they actually did something about preawaken flows and protection though. The awaken buffs are OK but I don't see them having much impact.

Also I know reducing cds for regeneration and nature's wrath were 2 common requests from rangers so at least you guys win at that too.

10. Netreiam

They're not going to give maehwa a protected awakening CC. To do that would open a whole can of worms on giving other classes awakening protected CCs.

Not sure what maewhas think of last week's buffs but there was a lot of changes to skill linking that in addition to these buffs might help.

Maybe look at the skill buffed instead of blindly complaining. Reckless blow is a charge attack that is probably their weakest attack in their kit. It's supposed to be a nuke like nature's wrath, yet it would probably be closer to wailing wind in terms of damage. The skill deserved a buff.

Besides ranger got split damage removed/heavily scales back after 5 YEARS of complaints. I think that deserves celebration instead of complaining about a relative small buff a class you don't like getting.

ODB3698 likes this.
  11. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

lmao after 5 years. too late too smal the buffs, while other classes get 3 steps ahead again. 5 years of playing one silngle game lmao. thats longer than most of common people play one game. next week 20th valk and tamer buff in a row also. what to celebrate

alastersan and Olimpicus like this.
  12. Xplato

They are going to have to, to make the class relevent again. It's that simple. She needs protected CC again. End of story. Until then she will be the worst class in the game with no competition.

Every buff she has gotten has been trash. and she has been nerfed into the ground the last 2 years. Protected CC is the only way to make her relevent again.

also Lahn is already protected with everything so that can of worms has already been opened. Not a good argument you have their...

Also she only got 1 buff last week and that was split damage removed, meanwhile musa got 25 buffs... Sure thats fair and balanced....

Until she gets 90% of her SA back she won't ever be in a good state it's that simple.

AZzalor likes this.
  13. Netreiam

Again, look at the buffs that happened instead of just blindly being salty that classes receive any change that isn't an outright nerf.

You talk about tamer and valk getting buffs for the "20th week in a row" but when was the last time the valk population signifigantly changed? Succession? When was the last time tamers significantly spiked? never??? How about the fact that succession caused so many rangers to turn out and start mowing people down with impunity that KR flooded PA with complaints to the point that they gutted the kit?

Besides they said themselves that they aren't done with ranger
    I personally think the most important thing to help ranger out would be increasing her movement and protections but these buffs are actually good too.

Please show me this protected AWAKENING CC that lahn can just throw out there. If you think the only path forward is a protected awakening CC I suggest just quitting now. Sorc doesn't have protected CC and she isn't a grab class. So if only protected CCs can make a class "relevent" she should be bottom tier along with maewha. Wonder why she isn't? Ninja and striker both have grabs and striker has tons of protected CC, yet for some reason people have been crying for ninja nerfs for months while striker is more or less ignored. Wonder why?

Maybe *gasp* protected CC isn't the be-all end-all for the viability of a class???

14. Xplato

Lahsn entire ****ing SUCC kit is Protected. End of the ****ing story.

Maewha is the worst class because she isn't able to use her actual damage and doesn't have the tankyness of a zerker(who has Grabs for days mind you), or a warrior/Gurdian/Valk.

Go play Maewha in 1 ****ing node war and you will instantly know what her issue is, her not having a protected CC to use her damage. ITs THAT ****ING SIMPLE.
    You want to know what is the end all be all VIability of the class? being able to actually kill someone, and to do that in BDO you need to CC them. baring you having like 40 more AP than them which doesn't really matter.

You have zero idea why Maewha is the worst class, Literlly the one thing Maewhas have been asking for ****ing years is to have a CC that is actually ****ing usable in her awakening. and to not have to rely on ****ing Stub Arrow to get a knockdown. What does PA do? Give her nothing for 2 ****ing years until this week when she got Split damage removed WHOOPY ****ING DO.

PA hates maewha and has a hard on for nerfing her and making her in a completely unusable state, which is why their are currently less than 300 maewha across both the NA and EU servers.

#14 Xplato, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2020
  15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Lahn has a ranged grab that allows her to cc players out of sa skills. Give maehwa a grab and she doesn't need protected ccs.

As long as classes still have protected ccs, maehwa is gonna be bottom tier so she either needs them as well or you have to remove the protected ccs from all other classes.

16. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

The line from patch notes say
    I'm not sure if it counts for succession. And the words "unnecessarily applied" leavs room for a lot of interpretation. :)

You need to calm down a bit!

Fateneko and Galatia like this.
  17. LithicForm

Mae needs iframe back on sleet steps and more ways to cancel out of longer skills, and we need our legs back.

Netreiam and AZzalor like this.
  18. Netreiam

Do you even play the game? You realize you can't use awakening and succ at the same time right? And that succ Mae also has protected CC?

You need to take some time and chill man. I can't control what PA does, but if your asking for protected awakening CC, you might as well ask for a grab and I frame attacks. Because all 3 are about as likely to happen.

And I spoke to soon -.-

I like how you said protected CC, instead of protected AWAKENING CC. In which case maehwa does have protected CC silly :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Is it enough? Should there be more? Maybe. But based off the pattern PA has shown, only in pre-awakening.

And I guess sorc and musa are equally as bottom tier since both lack protected awakening CCs and a grab?

Succession is literally copy-pastad preawak. No reason It wouldn't apply. And I'm 99.999% sure they will make it the same way it is for archer.

This I can agree with

19. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Nope, those are not enough because they are only fg and can easily be exploited. If those would be changed to sa, maybe.

Sorc has near infinite iframes to dodge dmg and wait for the right moment, maehwa can't do that. All she can do is run away and wait for cooldowns, but then same will happen for the opponent so it's at most a reset of the fight. Also if you get hit by a slow, most classes can just kill you through your sa dashes.

Musa is way better because he has big dmg sa aoe skills that allow for proper sa trades and can pressure other classes into using skills that allow for a cc. Maehwa doesn't have skills that allow this so all she can do is poke and hope to hit a hole, which is extremly difficult against classes like warrior, valk (yes, she too) and guardian.

Fateneko and Xplato like this.
  20. Lurien

Lurien Battleborn Tamer 62 EU

Tamer needs back old skills and mobility before nerf in 2014/2015 so yeah, gl.