1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 12th 2017 - Updated

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 12, 2017.

1. PrincessZyra

When is server stability gunna be looked into for ****s sake
    not only did i have to relog just so i can use the bank because the game didn't want to register i finished the settlement quest, causing me to be stuck on the screen.
    i'm waiting another 2 mins for it to load the bank again, i can't type cause the game thinks i am in the bank screen and i pretty much ran all around calpheon, not being able to interact with anything before i eventually disconnected.

Edit:
    Tried to use the bank after disconnecting again,
    and guess what i disconnected

Hey look another edit, its been 32 mins since i posted and i dced a total of 4 times in a row, the 3rd time I was waiting for me to type "goddammit" to my guild, the 4th time i ran all the way out of town and summoned heilang and just waited. Cause to hell if im gunna attempt grinding if i can't even use the chat, let alone bank.

#301 PrincessZyra, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Voltaireon likes this.
  2. 30%off

Trolls are spawning ships in front of cannon quest areas.. I think there should be a limit on ship in the event area or not allowing ships at all in the area where quest items are..

3. Desilation

@_@ maybe your just not use to a OPEN WORLD PVP game.
    That's typically what happens those with power use it to obtain what they what. Grind spots in this case, cause there isn't much left to fight for, other than elites.

4. Azelas

60.99 is "below level 61"

5. Cromzile

With the ninja fix can Berserkers get the same treatment? My weapon/offhand break within an hour of grinding, really puts a damper on any farming I can do.

6. Aphy

My point is why complain?! Whether you pk to get the spot or try to kill more mobs in the rotation faster then the other person.. you're fighting for the spot regardless. So many ppl who love to pk ppl for the hell of it cry about karma bombing but everyone has control over their own emotions.. if someone gets triggered that's their own fault for allowing themselves to be triggered.

Darkkem and Scorcher like this.
  7. darcy101

You would think that since 60 is below 61 it would be included in the exp reduction right? So I would hope it is TO 61. I would be very happy if this is the case since my wizard is 60. lol

8. Renliff

Void knight armor please? I think it's complete bs that the kr folks have it but yet eu or na have yet to get to have the warrior outfit that everyone wants. Can we please get a response on when you folks are going to give something to the players that they want to pay you money for? Jesus. This is getting old, get fixed updates for the gear but can't wear it. So stupid.

9. Taj

Taj Maehwa 59 EU

This is your first MMO aren't it?

Oh nevermind I see you know exactly what a MMO is.. just not when it comes to catchup mechanics.

#309 Taj, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  10. Kylk

For those who claimed no Exp increase, at 59 same rotation same place same mobs, i recognized quite a difference.

Usurper likes this.
  11. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Greetings Adventurers!

In order to clarify the change, the patch note has been edited as the following:

• The amount of EXP gained from enemies, for characters below level 61 (60 -> 61 included) has been increased to facilitate combat EXP growth.

We apologize for the delayed clarification.

Enjoy!

Usurper, Alligatorus and Ahhzz like this.
  12. Taj

Taj Maehwa 59 EU

But how much!

Arcticcz, Nimre and Jagari like this.
  13. damascus

Marketplace only lags if you put in a search term without first choosing a category. Personally I have never had MP lag doing this. If you use 'favourites' to search this will also lag. Just type it in.

14. Mr.Arrshi

You just do everything for new players and you don't rly care about veterans. Ofc, we already have t4 pets, suits, weight and all that stuff from market.
    You making that game so boring, soooo boooring..

Strongest gets betters thing in the world and in any another game, but not in BDO, coz here we get biggest penalty for killing noobs that grief our spots and u can do nothing against him, just fkng nothing, no respect, no fear to lose something coz most of them do it for fun only, to trigger you.

Do you rly think so?
    The problem is not that high level players can ez kill noobs (twice in 1h) and take that spot - the problem, is that there is not enough spots for money. We have to stay on noobs spots, coz we dont need xp, only money and no one want to risk with his top tier crystals or downgrade his TET's coz of negative karma!

In what reality you live if you agree with system that stronger can't do anything against weaker? And noobs know that, they just laugh when you ask them to leave ur spot or grief you for fun, to waste your time coz they are bored and have enough free time to do that.

Like fkng dogs, who get's abilities trigger elephants.

Tansie likes this.
  15. Wikked

Question: Is it one entry per family with the event coupon or do you have multiple chances to win if you have multiple coupons?

16. wattu

What. We got Mediah, Valencia, Margoria and Kamasylve is coming at some point.

17. War

War Tamer 27 NA

The combined stat difference needs to be read in a few manners-
    The basis being the AP/DP combined stats of all gear in inv and worn.
    The extreme notion of it needs to be an AP/DP average(?) of all gear worn, in inv, and in bank.

Not that i'm saying I have an issue with karma whatever. Simply helping make this decision a bit more sensible.
    PS. Not sure if it already works this way.

18. RosieThornton

Could you please kindly explain how the pop-a-clam quest works, I've just spent 4 coins getting 4 coconuts that did jack all when thrown at the damn clam... so please explain what is this and why didn't it give a coin. Thank you.

19. Spartakatz

patchnotes updated and another download.. anyone knows what changed? or just the red text about EXP ?

20. Arreyanne

And they do that like you said because the 58+'s all farming the 53-56 areas so where the hell are the 53-56's suppose to go to get XP ?

You're the special snowflake and grind Lowbie areas.