1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 12th 2017 - Updated

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 12, 2017.

1. ChoeChoeTrain

You gotta keep throwing coconuts at it til it turns red and starts to shine. It'll drop loot but all I've got was a whale tendon potion.

2. Aphy

The reality I live it is one with consideration for all. I'm not a low level player, I have been low at one time and pk'd cause I was too close to an area.. I didn't even intrude on the mob. That kind of bs is pathetic. Higher levels pk noob's just because they can, no other reason. Just because one is higher does not mean they should pk another that is lower. This is a game, it wont hurt to leave someone alone. I have also had lower levels intrude on my area and try to steal the rotation by jumping ahead of me. I was not "triggered" I did not flag and pk them going negative.. What did I do? haha.. game on.. I used strategy and took the rotation back by making it a waste for them to even bother. Some flag on me out of frustration.. those are the one triggering themselves, to which I kill them instead as they flagged and then they leave, hopefully learning a lesson.

There isn't enough spots for the amount of players.. does that mean everyone should rage, lose their cool and waste time killing each other all the time? Does that kind of reality feel good to you? I always tell other players whats up, either I got a guild mission and they can have it after, or I got a party, full sorry or hey want to join? or whatever.. making friends in this game is more beneficial then creating enemies. And again.. if you feel you have the right to fight for a spot then everyone else has that right at well, regardless of level or desires, crying that someone is karma bombing you and you can't really do much about it is one sided bs. Don't let yourself become triggered, that only shows lack of self control and an anger issue. Learn the meaning of the word Karma. If you are always going to step on others then pay the price "without" crying about it. Otherwise use your brain and create a better solution to the issue.

You don't have to stay on noob spots.. you simply chose to. There are more ways to make money then farming mobs for it. Learn all aspects of the game and think.. really think about your options. You'd realize all the possibilities and reap the benefits without letting yourself become triggered.

Malarith, Darkkem, Apathetic and 2 others like this.
  3. Voltaireon

I dc a lot too, at least 3-5 times a day, it dont bother me anymore except when we are doing nodewars and im on the hwacha and i disconnect while 30 people come attacking our base. That is horrible.

4. Voltaireon

I was at sausans with 100 ap, then pirates at 110. If u got 120 or higher bashims is great. I got pkd several times at those places i mentioned so i went and looked for a nice area thats not main rotation. I farmed at elrics too until it was past midnight then i moved back to sausans. I solo farm,

5. Caillus

Holy crap! I definitely would not have survived that. One time I broke our Microsoft Exchange Server and took 90 hrs in a week to get it back up. I thought I was going to go nuts then.

6. Mr.Arrshi

How about to make valencia spots more profit and make high lvl players leave noob spots? Or you are too retarded to think about that?

7. Mr.Arrshi

Omg, this is so retarded ... Go play tetris pls, mmorpg is not for your mentality.

Sarevok likes this.
  8. Usurper

Dear Yukimura

thank you for the clarification. My Wizard is only level 58 so I hope the XP boost is noticeable. This was the factor putting me off continuing playing the game.

It's a welcomed inclusion of the patch.

9. Annavida

Why are Sausans so much harder to kill now? Not documented, no explanation. If it was not intended plz revert the change.

10. Ahhzz

I'm hoping it's the first step to making Sausans less palatable to the 58+ crowd that likes to crash and whine there. If it takes longer to kill, it's less efficient, and Valencia mobs look better.

11. IamTrusty

Not how it works, buffing HP doesnt affect 58+ crowd as they still oneshot groups. This only hurts lower levels and force them into parties instead of solo grind sausans.

12. PrincessZyra

whats worse is that its always 4pm MST my time when the DCing happens, my characters dont even properly load and looks like the default template for their class before the game kicks me its just so bad lmao

13. Ragnar Lodbrok

You forgot to add to the patch notes...

Streamers only get 72hr ban when caught exploiting during a live stream.

Added bonus for Streamers, when banned for 72hrs you get to keep ALL your gains.

14. NoDiosMio

Seriously, someone exploiting should receive a more significant punishment than a three day suspension. Especially when they exploit and show TONS of other people how to also do that same exploit.

The only reason I can possible imagine for you suspending this person for 72 hours is that they have spent a significant amount of money on the game and you do not want to lose the income you get from that player. Every player should be disciplined under the exact same framework regardless of time played or money spent. When you start to deviate from that framework your game becomes unfair and players become disgruntled and decide to quit.

You are potentially risking the income you receive from many other players to protect the income you receive from one that has cheated in a brazen manner.

If you are following a specific framework you have in place for discipline then why don't you enlighten us and explain why this player only received a 72 hour suspension for exploiting during a live stream? If there was some sort of logic behind the decision it would be more palatable.

Even if that logic is based upon something I do not agree with it would still make the decision more palatable to have some reasoning behind it. Instead we have what appears to us as an arbitrary 72 hour suspension for something that many feel deserves a more significant punishment. I believe most of us feel that if we had done the exact same thing we would be looking at a more significant punishment.

Also as noted above why is the Streamer in question allowed to keep his ill-gotten gains from cheating? If someone stole a credit card and bought a bunch of stuff you would permanently ban them from the game. Even if you decided not to ban said person you would most certainly remove all the illegitimate gains they achieved. So why is this situation any different? Why is this player allowed to keep the proceeds he obtained while violating the Terms of Service?

In the end the message is clear. If you can cheat and make more in game currency than you would lose by being suspended for 72 hours then go ahead and do it. That is not a good message to send to your player base.

15. Emylee

Why is there no event thread for the Waterpark event? Where does it take place? Margoria??

16. snkzz

Does anyone know when the increased Black Stones drop rate event stops? Or is this the new permanent drop rate of them??

17. gremlin696

• Karma lost when flagging up and PKING another player has been adjusted.
      • Lost Karma will be determined by the AP+DP stat difference between the two characters.
      • A maximum of 120,000 Karma can be lost when a higher AP+DP stat character attacks a lower stat character.
    karma system is bs just cause there same level doesnt mean pkers can stop or take over grinding spot and stop our leveling progress (should make pvp servers only and none pvp servers and see witch has the most people playing in what server.)

18. Voltaireon

wow lol havent had that happen yet send a ticket lol

19. Aphy

There were 3 pvp servers and 1 rp only server... then they merged all servers into one mass server that you now log into. Seems the rp only server did not do well enough to keep it that way.

20. Cascaden

Nice Undocumented changes to Bravant in Trent. =/