1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 12th 2017 - Updated

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 12, 2017.

1. shinigamiscall

Oh, level requirements have been lowered? Wow. I may actually awaken my first class then :D

I'm not even joking. I have 10 characters and not a single one of them has made it to 55. I have 2 of them at 53 but i always found it extremely aids with how slow the leveling is when xp boofs were off. Add to that party play can actually be detrimental, normally is, to leveling it makes it worse. I like playing with others and it keeps my mind off the grind but when i get punished for it, in an mmo no less, it blows. :/

2. Redarion

To me, when you are gaining experience points at the rate of hundredths an hour, it's time to spend time on other things. To grind purely for that kind of EXP is insane in my book. For farming, I can understand that much.

The sad part is that we accept this modicum of EXP without batting an eye. It's insane. I know the Koreans think it's okay to be subjected to such foolishness, but I do not. Exp grind ends for me at 56.

Wikked likes this.
  3. Ahhzz

They definitely dealt with things differently than we're used to seeing. The frantic rush to 55 (easily accomplished in less than 3 hours), followed by a few hours grind to 56 do absolutely nothing to prepare people for the steep incline faced after that. It's like training someone to run a marathon in North Dakota, and then staging the marathon in downtown San Fran. It's definitely created a community that got spoiled by not having to do much of anything to level up into the bottleneck of pirates/sausans, and then complain constantly about the traffic jam they've arrived in.

4. Arcticcz

That's cool and s**t but we want to see REAL numbers!
    The player-base is even devided now to 50/50 where one side is "No change was done even tho it was announced" and other half is all "Oh there is like 15-30% (as some say 15,18,20,25,30,etc. etc. etc.) and it is there, you get all 0,003% per mob insead of 0,001%" ... too bad to break it down for ya but I seem to get exactly same XPs per hour as I did before patch at gahaz, same rotation during night boost and no extra stuff and no gear change, no nothing

CAN OUR DEAR PUBLISHER DO ONE THING CORRECT AFTER TAKING HALF OF DAY TO IMPLEMENT IT ??????

5. Naliec

I've got some questions regarding the Terrmian Event Items:

What slot does the Coral Crown and the Seahorse Diving Hat occupy respectively?
    Can I wear them both at the same time?
    What stats (if any) do they give respectively?

Thanks for any replies :)

6. Jora_Leingod

Please please release this outfit for maewha :)

Attached Files:

7. Sapphirya

According to a guildie, both sadly take up the 'hat' costume slot. Neither has stats.

8. When

cool patch keep it up

9. Malarith

LOL, what Aphy said makes complete sense. You aren't being forced to flag up and lose karma. Try reversing your rotation, if you can't outfarm these "noobs".

Ahhzz likes this.
  10. Ahhzz

"But, but, my mobs!!!"

11. Tinaral

So you can only loose 120k maximum, but what about minimum? I bet it's pre-patch karma.

12. Katja

Striker Tamer
    • Magic DP has been increased.

:<

13. AngelloAtheross

14. Foggen

The crown gives +1 Luck, making it actually quite valuable. If you have +3 Luck from Titles and +1 Luck from underwear (which you may have gotten from an event last year), this crown can max you out at +5 Luck. You would have to pick between it and a costume set bonus when grinding mobs, but it's an option. Also, I think Luck helps with gathering and/or farming, so for a life skiller it's great.

The mask has no stats.[/QUOTE]