1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 26th 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 26, 2017.

1. MJ RAZER

hi i have problem pls help me patch won't start downloading why

Attached Files:

AdmiralPenguin likes this.
  2. MJ RAZER

hi ali i cant play the game i have this ?

Attached Files:

3. Lomacs

What about Cron Fragment Droprate?
    The drop rate is very low.

4. SaekoKazuhiko

i'm only guessing majority of the ragers uninstalled the game cause they thought the download was bugged and had no idea they needed to login to patch and much like me is rolling on the floor in misery waiting for
    upload_2017-7-27_22-43-39.png

it's been 2 days worth of disconnecting from file server to access the patch, and I've been patiently restarting the download everytime it crashes up to 54%.

I feel your pain, but oh well.

5. PKaBoo

I'm just curious now.... takes me now 12hrs if not more... to download/patch the game.... had to find a working VPN for it.... am I to find an error at the end of it regarding loading the game again? I just wanna know why they torture and scr3w people over just coz we're FORCED to use vpn/proxy to log in and enjoy the game... many of us just love the game so much that we're willing even buy 1 of those vpn progs so we could enjoy the game experience of bdo... and now you punish us? (assuming the launcher won't work... still have some gbs left x.x )
    we paid to get the game to begin with.... forcefully bought vpn or looked into some working proxies to get the game running.... just so we could enjoy the awesome graphics, gamestyle and all that this game has to offer.... some of us paid for some outfits pets and whatnot.... bet some even paid more than I did in the past (I've returned bout a week ago to try the dark knight and striker coz got tired of the game I played b4 and bdo is just what I like... ) and this patch is seriously a nightmare to some of us, I don't get the new restrictions of sorts... does it benefit the company to lose a chunk of its players with this change ? does any of us players who uses prox/vpn to play this game used some other "cheats" in the game or scammed folks or any bad sh*t? our sole "crime" is liking this game so much we looked for ways to join it and fell in love with the gamestyle... graphics... all of what the game has to offer *_*
    if it was some action that was justified that protects the players from some bad sh*t ~ ok I'd get it... even if it means we need put some extra effort to load the game... but if it's just to "punish" vpn/prox users... simply for the fact we live out of the regions that are allowed.... that's just sad :c

~so after 12hrs+ of patching due to vpn speed I'm back to the prob I started with failed to read launcher version :D (and that's AFTER changed the file name AND number in that file as some1 said needed to b done :D ) great work ! >.<

#305 PKaBoo, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    AdmiralPenguin likes this.
  6. AngelloAtheross

After this shitty patch, lag is back....

7. Starwind

Anyone not getting cron shards to drop at all? I have noticed that the Said npcs don't offer any turn in options (greyed out or otherwise). Is this the same for all players who are experiencing no drops from the event?

8. SaekoKazuhiko

i'm still downloading my patch, and it's been 2days + comming 3

9. gamers9823

[​IMG]
    Warframe the F2P game's fixes and a smaller team.
    VS!!!!!
    Black Desert the money whores who loves to fix stuff
    [​IMG]

SaekoKazuhiko likes this.
  10. SaekoKazuhiko

to be fair, black desert's a more complex game than warframe. xD

11. Summer-BS

Yes there is.

12. Xinny

Xinny GeneiRyodan Ranger 61 NA

@CM Yukimura Please check on the Ranger awakened dodge.

Shift + A,D

13. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon NA

Yes

14. Cruornex

Just out of interest, is it normal for the price of a bunch of items to be slashed with no mention at all about it in the patch notes? For example; Grunil Armour max price is now 289k down from 364k and Small Elephant Armour is down to 357k from ~600k. The Grunil Armour is particularly confusing as it was selling above market price a good 90% of the time.

15. SaekoKazuhiko

well, I'm going to make a guess that there have been people quitting BDO since the patch made login necessary for patches.

so, less people = less demand, less demand = price drop < could be one of the reason

16. Cruornex

That's not what I meant and I would definitely still be able to sell those items for their old max prices, demand is still there. The problem is you can't actually set the MAX price to what it was before the patch, the MAX price possible to list Grunil Armour was 364k and now the absolute highest I can set the price is 289k. There are a few other examples but Grunil struck me as the one more people would have noticed.

SaekoKazuhiko likes this.
  17. Aedesia

i tried copying and pasting the game from another pc that worked fine and it still didnt work it went to verify and started all over 2 out 3 pcs in the same house have the issue its the fail patch and no one seems to have real solution

18. WhiteeWalker

Kuno buff , nice . Ninja When ? what do you need, every ninja to quit playing it or ....? Wake up ...

19. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit Whanau Kunoichi 58 NA

20. Kaiserx

They should've implemented custom match settings so you can do interesting PVP matches...
    Like 25 AP+ 25 DP only match where skills determines who wins, not gear.

Would be fun if players can host survival matches where all 16 players are given fixed stats, like 3000 HP, 50 AP/DP, and a time limit, in a large scale arena. Players that died becomes ghosts who can choose to haunt players and cause a temporary debuff to nearby living players, reducing AP and DP by half.