1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 26th 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Skymoony

FAILED TO CONNECT!!!!! HELP ME!!!

2. Mandrake

good droprate for cron fragments? hmm sure artisan 5, 1000 hits with my pickaxes....and i got....15 fragments....yes....good droprate...

3. The Real SirBalin

Would be great to see this **** company stop trying to get around the fact that they killed owpvp with dumb arenas like this...and instead fix the problem, make it so any guild can be warred or fix karma...

4. Echy

Worth to buy the Hot summer package when I have bought nothing from the PS? Pets, inventory etc

5. Kaeldrick

Hi,

It's a TRAP !

Cron Fragments don't drop at "good rate" through gathering/fishing.

Hard/Sharp shards don't drop anymore through farming : with 4 fences 7 slots each, taking care of crops at least 3 times a day. 0 shards.

Hard/Sharp shards drop less from gathering.

Don't know what you've done but undo this.

#325 Kaeldrick, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  6. Toppest of Keks

I have spent a fair amount of time gathering (lumber, mining, sheep), a solid night fishing, and killing a lot of mobs on the Calpheon side of the world. I have zero Cron Fragments to show for it. Absolutely none. Other players have been reporting more relic shards when fishing than Cron Frags, if they get any Cron Frags at all.

7. Toppest of Keks

I honestly think that's the only time the summer lack would have value.

8. Piprack Radhost

In my experience ANY change that is of detriment to the player is never mentioned in the patch notes. I've no issue with game balance changes, what I do have an issue with is the craven way these 'balances' are snuck in without any notification in patch notes or elsewhere.

The CM's surely cannot be afraid of the odd salty comment, after all they're generally more noticeable by their absence.

9. Aresss

I deleted the game before the update. And now i can not reload it, i tried to upload it since update so far and it still does not work. I can only turn the laucher in 15 'and then it bugs. help me ! Plz !

10. IrrationalSass

PLEASE Fix boat collision! I keep getting stuck on rocks that are 20+ feet away from me!

11. PandoraRose

----------------

#331 PandoraRose, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017