1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - July 5th 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 5, 2017.

1. SC0TY999

AngelloScrubeross at his finest!

Meanwhile a real warrior attacks him and he runs all the way back to town!

2. EisFrei

@N0tl0c I see. Firstly, let me thank you for responding in such a civil manner. Secondly this is rather concerning, especially the last bit. Seems like it's a slow poison, so I'll see how I feel about it later...Right now I play when I want to, and when it gets boring I get off and do something else. This game is by no means what I consider an "addicting" game, although it's debatable whether I even have that sort of thing anymore due to growing out of the gamer type recently as work is very long and early. zzz

I really honestly had no idea that that many things happened (I recently came from another game that was heavily P2W- we're talking 2k$ for one costume PIECE with obscene stats. I left very soon after that needless to say), and to be really honest I don't typically play more than 4 hours a day (most of the time less unless AFKing). The "community" I came from was either very toxic or very whiny, so I really have a very short patience for something that appears as such even if that's not the main point trying to be portrayed. But that last bit forces me to typically turn off all chats, so I do understand the annoyance and immaturity that puts out.

I will tell you right now I absolutely abhor griefing (who doesn't, really) and it's why I don't grind in the appropriate level and GP range (Sausans and such), because I really am never in the mood to deal with all of that as I get on a game to relax. I'm not one to run away from a fight, but griefing is another matter entirely...D:<D:<

Anyway, thank you for the reply and to fill me in on what has happened before. Perhaps I responded too hastily without knowing the full story- I apologize for that.zzz

3. Zuko

He about to risk negative 1 mil karma then.

4. Saphala

Did you guys Seriously not make the water park a safe zone?! Lul!

5. Finny

Finny DarkKnight 57 NA

woups wrong post :-3

#245 Finny, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  6. Savasa

hello

#246 Savasa, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  7. Onegun

@CM Yukimura did the sharps/hards event go into effect? It does not feel like it...?

8. HeroinSoup

Yo where is the sharp/hard event you guys promised? did you forget xD

9. MySelf

+1

10. When

cool patch keep it up

11. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Hello guys,

We checked with the QA team and the event is confirmed, still ongoing and working until tomorrow.

Enjoy it!

MySelf and Ahhzz like this.
  12. VashSevrem

No way its still going. Burned 200 energy 2 tools lucky and magic 0 sharps/hards.

13. Star Wing

i wish they had support for my country...i REALLY wanna play this game...
    its like you make the most beautiful,delicious cake but only let some people enjoy it...it aight fair :(