1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 14th 2017 - *UPDATED on 19/06/17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, Jun 14, 2017.

1. FireFrost

ya great comment and I don't even play the game all that much but I do dip my toes in once and awhile to see if there has been any changes since beta, happy to report there hasn't been many seems like all they want to do is charge $50 for stuff in the store make a little cash. lol its nice to see stuff that I had paid good for in beta ect is selling for $5 on steam , I even bought 15 friends a copy . I'm so nice lol .....

2. HikarinoOu

unfortunately mate you are a fool i never had a copy from any Friend my whole life over do never Spend on Strangers you call Friend buddy or you will eternaly make loss on your own life i do see many bugs as well and i paid them Cash too to play a Greatly well done game but it's recently overflooded with outstanding laggs at times and a very Horrible Invasion of Steam community members who doesn't know where they belong to with all their immature Internet meme and short smylies it's tremendous for me seeing it every each time a Potential filled Game being utter **** one day.....

3. Daita

@CM_Aethon what about the market place that is getting so bad it literally makes you freeze and black screen for 20 seconds. last time i checked when we bought the game from you. there was now "game includes giving up your experience and immersion for new players, so you get to have crappy servers the no longer preform to base line standards by ALL gamers". when can we see a fix for this. its been happening sense the striker-steam update. that is a fairly long time for this to continue.
    dont get me wrong though i do love the game and what it has to offer, but when there is a bug that is impeeding progress it becomes a massive problem.
    staying silent only makes it worse - just a fyi. alot of people are getting pissed of and starting to refuse to buy stuff untell this is fixed

#263 Daita, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  4. RosieThornton

There are 2 days remaining in the current event. Please fix the issue of not being able to interact with the tree... Thank you.

Not sure if this is happening on other servers. But current server this appears to be a problem on is Calpheon4. Thank you.

5. Kethvin

This is a crap event because it only lets so many people complete it each day and once tree is fully grown everyone else is up creek with out a paddle......what kinda crappy event is this pearl abyss.......

6. Jey

Jey

The event is working as intended, there is nothing to fix here.
    Nobody wrote or said, that it had to last until 21.06. The goal is/was to grow the tree.

I think most of you aren't adult enough to unerstand this.
    Calling it stupid or crappy event, while you got some boxes for free, with just interacting with 2 NPC.

There are, and will always be in your life event, where you cant participate, that you cant do because of works/ probleme or such things.

was the event nice? Yes it was easy and got some rewards.
    was the time enough for everybody to participate at least once? Yes, even though the tree has to grow.

Please @All find an overway to get rid of your frustration in your life.

#266 Jey, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    LastWish2 and FrozenReaper like this.
  7. PoL

PoL

I AM OFFENDED that you think I need to have a video telling me the benefits of being offended. You guys just never learn!

8. Daita

@Kethvin @RosieThornton
    event notes said you can get the quest and go to another channel to complete it if the one your on is fully grown. hope that helps/

RosieThornton likes this.
  9. ruocaled

Ever heard of a thing called timezone?

10. Muerde

the ***** tree is full in all channel I jump, I cannot interact with it. a waste of time

11. Rohan

"The “Growth of a Kamasylve Tree” Event has begun!"

Why limit the quest to number of players forcing people to stay next to the tree for hours or switch channel in the hope to be able to deliver the quest? What is the purpose? It seems a very stupid idea.

12. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Greetings warriors!

IMPORTANT

Updates regarding the "Growth of a Kamasylve Tree" event
    • Each server will track the individual growth of their Kamasylvia Tree up to five stages. Once the fifth stage has been reached players can no longer turn in the daily quest(s) on that server and must find another tree in an earlier growth stage.

UPDATED

- The Young Kamasylve Tree has been completed on EU server(s).

*Once NA is completed as well we will update the Patch Notes accordingly.

The event got really popular and fast!
      Thank you for your participations.

13. Rohan

Thank you for the answer but this just explains how the event works, this idea puts a big limits to some players and not everybody can enjoy the reward which I find it unfair.

Yesterday I switch at least 3-4 channel and I could not deliver the quest(this morning before to go to work I tried to deliver the quest without any luck). Time is precious specially for people that work and have a family, staying around the tree and switching channel in the hope to deliver the quest is a massive waste of time and a stupid way to use the free time to say the least.

I guess all events with good rewards are popular.

The designers of these events may want to take in consideration that time is a precious resource and give a little consideration for people that cannot play all day around.

Considering this tree growth idea it is clear that people like me cannot enjoy the event!

Kind Regards and thank you again for the response.

14. Kio

Kio Tsukete Tamer 60 EU

I think you need to check again, my guild only has 7 members in total and we still got the payout

15. Draciele

check your crystal ball again, i just wasted energy turning in the first quest as all the NA trees are done

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  16. Ursac

Is it possible to revise this system?
    Seems quite unfair making quantity better than quality.

Made a 5 players guild last week, over 85% of the possible daily quests, many of my guild mates active and we have 11 millions. While others just by being online get 100 millions (small). I can't see why is this system good.

EDIT: Changed the value of welfare to match the same size of my guild, which is small.

@CM Yukimura
    @CM Aethon

#276 Ursac, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  17. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

EVENT UPDATED

- The Young Kamasylve Tree has been completed on EU server(s).
    - The Young Kamasylve Tree has been completed on NA server(s).
    *Except Olvia channels

18. DedKorean - Ezzy

DedKorean - Ezzy BlueTeam DarkKnight 59 EU

That was Quick lol

19. Shrubeedoobeedoo

"The event got really popular and fast!", Can't tell whether just insulting our intelligence or showing just how little you understand your player base with this statement. Or both.

20. HikarinoOu

I am sorry i didn't wished to come back here again but the game is unplayable Sudden dissconnections plus a second window which has unknown language in it and as well on top of that a blockade to loging in for some minutes and the whole Objects and players Materializing very slowly and then suddenly crashing again i don't think this game will survive long enough i really loved this game but it's current instable condition makes me wonder why are peoples nowadays so damn Deceitful? and selfish? plus the community goes down as well in my eyes nowadays with the addition of Steam junkie communitys and much more I wished to enjoy the game be engaged with it and not suffer from lag Disconnection and massively much more issues... Please for Humanitys sake fix the damn failures Thank you