1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 14th 2017 - *UPDATED on 19/06/17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Plans

Completed this event like 4 times and i got a normal blackstone each time, lmao. Didn't think it would be over so fast

2. Enigmaticle

Enigmaticle DarkKnight 56 NA

GG Kashkow, thanks for wasting 10 energy :) and 10 minutes of my time i'll never get back.

3. Skinmissile

Skinmissile Skinmissile Witch 57 NA

Utter nonsense. this is how games fade into the trash bin

4. NVG

NVG Ninja 60 EU

This was probably the most useless event ever ...

5. Irrstern

Irrstern 58 EU

AMEN !

6. HikarinoOu

The worst decision ever made in Gaming History allowing Steam Punkers Invading Black Desert Online and not even caring about Increasing channels with EXP boost or such things the Luxury goes on the Steam users very well Decision i cannot play due to Crowded or Overrun Channels Please don't betray your Consumer and playerbase i just came to this game because this game was Promising even knowing that the community could be dangerous and ill minded obviously which only surprisefuly happened when Steam Release came up What must someone do to Enjoy it's own entertainment Platform? Tell us Pearlabyss Kakao

7. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 60 NA

one of the most stupid events i have seen and done in any game

8. Islarose

:O

#288 Islarose, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  9. JM

JM

I'm not one to complain about free stuff.... but really guys... this event was lame! I got nothing but 5 black stones... and on top of that I spent an eternity hopping channels to find a tree that wasn't fully grown just to give up. I could live with all that but what irks me most is knowing that Korea had this event give them server wide buffs.... maybe they will announce this as happening tomorrow but for some reason I doubt it. Really guys.... this was a bad event.

10. Felthswrath

Terrible event - got potions as reward. Ended up in a channel during war and a guild was camping the spawn there killing people and you couldn't o anything about it (yea I know change channels)
    It made no sense... a lot of confusion about full trees, wasted channel jumping, event in "red" area where others can attack, rewards were big tease and bad.
    I love the idea - I like the tree, but that's where my enjoyment ended. Didn't even last until the next maintenance, = fail.

11. Jey

Jey

I think most of you still don't get it.
    You expect Kzarka weapon for talking to NPC? the chance to get valuable are low, and it is good as it is.

Now the best question: Why did you participate to the event if, it was lame.
    seriously.... ingrats people

12. WoolyDub

i think people have valid points about the event not being fun or even engaging. i dont think the complaint is getting free stuff. the complaint is that the design of the event is bad and also seems like they did a lazy job of it.

squiggsy likes this.
  13. JM

JM

Like my post mentioned... im not one to complain about free stuff... the event was badly designed and executed. Also, the knowledge the Koreans got server buff from fully growing the trees..... that would have been super cool... but instead we got locked out of getting more black stones (all I managed to get)

14. HappyYeah

wtf? are you seriously?

15. Dacendarin

I can completely understand everyones frustration with the event. I did it every day until the trees were completely grown and got Whale Tendon pots every time. Yes you can make the argument "Blah free stuff blah" but it wasn't really free, I had to go from the Ocean, to Heidel, then to the tree itself which takes a decent amount of time. And I get a couple hundred thousand silver everyday just for logging on yet in the entire less than a week of this even I got maybe 50 thousand worth of Silver. It would have literally been more valuable for me to not have done the event and just stayed in the ocean fishing. I don't expect to be handed Kzarka weapons like candy. But I do at least expect a return on investment that from an event that at least sees me getting a little more out of the event than I could make in like 3 minutes not from the event.

16. Sherdkull

17. Jey

Jey

look at what you complain about. you don't even notice that, this is ridiculous.

Above of this, isn't NA the cry babies crying about black stone that you want black stone?

I just hope that the Dev will just ignore those stupid spoiled brat complaint and never fell in this trap making a mistake event where every idiots would get boss gear.

I cant even believe what i read in this topic, it seems most of you need to grow some hairs.

i also won't bother look in this topic anymore.

18. Jey

Jey

Last thing, next time use your head and do the event with another character.
    srly wtf....

19. Taj

Taj Maehwa 59 EU

Baaai

20. Zzen