1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 14th 2017 - *UPDATED on 19/06/17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Anna Dark

I had the chance to complete the kamasylve event twice and got some useless stuff I sold on the mp. I believe this event was not designed with a unified megaserver in mind, that's why all the trees were fully grown in two days or so. They should have planned this better I guess.

2. Veexer

People that say this karma change is great, are just like feminists. "i can hit you and get in your face, but you can't. That would be abusive!"
    People are just retarded, its really not hard to swap channels/run away/dont be a ***** and fight. Carebear game, anyone up for a refund?

3. Desilation

your talking to a class that takes like 50% more magic damage to all magic classes... have you ever done a node war? how many magic vs physical dmg players are on the field? its like 70% magic to physical lol
    while I have literally watched vid where it was like 6 v 1 on a valk and he basically one shots them which is impossible for a tamer...unless there like lvl 50 ish..

4. Columba

so you hate women too. Lol. ok.

5. JM

JM

WOW..... how many women have you hit? At the very least you've revealed you don't respect them.

6. XXV_MCMXCVI

LMAO a "bad valk" ye riightt! Tamer is the Goddess of CC, you must be playing Tamer wrong then. I repeat, Valk is not top 5 classes therefore is not op. If you want nerfs, then nerf DK, Wiz, Witch, Warrior and Zerker because those are the top 5 classes. An Ulti is an Ulti and doesn't make a class op.

I main a valk, tamer and witch and I can tell you that you are wrong.

7. Thecool

"Guild Welfare Funds will be given out automatically every Sunday (24:00)"

24:00 what...? which timezone...

8. PeterBuilt

I am against class or skill nerfs or buffs as most classes are strong against some classes and weak against others. I play a sorc and die often. If you play as a warrior, musa or valk and fight an evenly geared sorc you'd lose. A sorc get destroyed by any ranger with even gear. The last thing I want to see is this game turn into some ridiculous spin off old rolls of paper online. (350) The game was great, then they nerfed stuff and that led to overpowered classes. Don't forget, in this game gear score is everything. If you aren't 450 then you are below average. My score is ~380 and I die a lot unless I out-gear them. My advice? Enhance your gear and quit trying to nerf everything. As for the standard Kakao dev issues, I think their doing ok. They could be faster with it, but I ain't gonna complain.

9. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

just think, if you had a balance fix you would be able to fight most classes:
    • DK's no cost i-frames. (by comparison, stamina cost is far to high)
    • balanced mp cost on skills
    • Super armor on midnight stinger
    • 1 second removed from cooldown from shadow leap
    • Working super armor - not just it in the tooltip for Cartains nightmare & grim reapers judgement
    • Skills that say invincible on sorc where actually invincible e.g. not able to be hit by pets OR if they player attacking has Aim Assist turned on
      (yes both do damage to "invicible & Emergancy Escape" all classes, most likely a server issue though)
    • Block moved to Q so you can block cancel & so vile plan doesnt block Grim reapers Judgement.
    • Working Sinister Omen that follows players & does damage - reported in beta still bugged.
    You know just the basic obvious stuff for starters on your class that anyone whos tried the class can agree are issues.

Then you have Balance issues all classes e.g.
    1. Grapples 5+ seconds yet K/d & Stun are 4sec, bound & freeze s 2 sec ~ Averages, doesn't balance up
    2. Per charactor: Stun attacks have multipul lands, yet Knockdowns only a single time they have to get up before you can K/D again, might have more than 1 chance to land, but doesnt reset the CC applied timer like Stuns do. (remember this is k/d not k/d + bound, same for stun)
    3. CC resist doesnt resist grapple, yet grapples are super armor, therefore we can hit them when they do it, but they can grapple us.

2+2=100 by dev balance logic.
    Your saying you dont want this unbalanced crap fixed? lol cheak yourself in somewhere.

Things players in KR to EU/NA have asked for, Devs have ignored, Keep an eye out to next weeks patch notes, sorc changes its very lol concidering whats needed to make the class balanced let alone fixed.
    FYI: 523 g/s doesnt help these issues on sorc.

#309 prymortal, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  10. PeterBuilt

I think it is nice the way the skills work in general. I do think we should have one or two i frames more than we do now, but even as we are it is hard to kill us because we are one of the most mobile classes out there. Couple that with evasion builds and tet-pen gear and we become gods in the pvp world. The reason I like the sorc is because of the learning curve. If it was super easy like other classes where every other move was an i-frame it would get boring. We'd never die, and that isn't fun. If you want OP then switch classes, don't muddle mine down cause it's too hard for you to learn it right.

MP costs? XL pots can be drank every 3 seconds.

Super armor on midnight stinger is broke, but you know that so don't get dumb with it.

I agree with the shadow leap thing.

Invincable? you mean invisable?

Change the button mapping client side, or just LTP.

Sinister omen would actually be worth something if it worked as intended. As of now it isn't.

As I said before though, once the buffs and nerfs start they will roll out in droves and break the game. Work around it, and hope they fix it. It is obvious they don't listen anyways, so why even bother?

11. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

6 seconds - Also MP pots chugging is no excuse for poorly balanced skill costs. take a game design course! there will always be issues, but your job is to keep an eye on them & adjust as needed, has happened yet & sorc has had these issues way way back.
    Oh put MP regen on DOD..... same story, no excuse for poorly balanced skill costs.
    Play ranger its worse.... Same deal.
    They could of fixed all these by instead of having the MP return on "auto attack low damage skills" instead put it on constantly used multipul target hitting skills.
    - we call this a common sense solution
    2017-07-11_4775734.JPG
    there is no Super Armor on midnight stinger, hence menchioned as a fix by everyone.

Invincible - Prob messed up spelling
    (shadow leap, Night crow, storming crow)
    next week we get it added to: crow food

hackers - basic stuff - simple scripts, not smart.

cheak the sinster omen damage, cheak the debuffs, its supposed to stick to targets, compare it to BOD, yip top damageing non awakend skill + the dot timer.

Disagree once FIXES & needed changes e.g. buffs & nerfs (witch/wizard) are done, the game will be at a playable standard that people will enjoy on any class, rather than just re-rolling witch/wizard/dk/warrior which is the current trend.

Its not that they wont listen, its that Kakao EU isnt doing there job & pushing for fixes & changes, not supplying testing, nor reason.
    They really need to bring in experianced staff & fire these useless ones who cant even do PR correctly.
    - No sugar coating this.

#311 prymortal, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  12. PeterBuilt

My bad on the pot thing, I never go through a full pots worth of mp in 6 seconds. As for wizards, I have actually never met a wizard/witch that could beat me with equal GS. It's like a ranger vs a sorc, 8 out of 10 the ranger wins. as for warriors, just back up, let them flail about and wait for a retarded animation, then merc em. DK is actually OP and should get looked at so it works as intended.