1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 21st 2017 *UPDATED on 23/06/17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

I give up...

NoWAY likes this.
  2. b_d

b_d

You people forget its not just about grinding spots, its about pking afk fishers, trainers, ppl that die for walking through sausans to get to the node manager for sausans warf (just an example)

Ahhzz and Play like this.
  3. Jeynar

The second you exit a safe zone with a level 50+ toon you consent to pvp.

It's pvp.

4. Arexx

nice job with steam release, play since release 2016 and now the game sucks. good job

5. Mollities

Just install PVE Servers, where PVE Players can grief eachother or make partys all day long... till they realize that they make zero progress with this sheet in this singleplayer grinding game.

Or release Group Content. Maybe.

btw new content released... where is the lag fix?

6. Widespread_Panic

Wait, you get karma back for grinding mobs right?................................................

7. Calicoe

Calicoe Witch 62 NA

But how can the ungeared become geared?? They have to grind to get that ever elusive coin!!!! And where can they farm if every single spot is taken? They need to make farming the desert a more viable option for higher level players.

Play likes this.
  8. Tulpa

#588 Tulpa, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  9. 2cute2shoot

o boii guys just wait what they'll have for us in store with the xbox release.

10. Sortenzo

Nerfing crate gains. They are REALLY pushing the envelope here. They already got all the veterans money and we aren't really buying cash shop items anymore because we've already bought everything so they could care less if we leave. CareBare confimred, out with the old in with the new.

11. Angel.Of.Death

The Karma lost when flagging up and PKing another player has increased.

60,000 Karma → 120,000 Karma.

VERY GOOD job guys!
    Next time do it: 120.000 Karma ---> 120.000.000 Karma!
    To learn the stupid children,what they must do when want to fight against somebody.
    Really VERY GOOD job!

SaltyMario likes this.
  12. Bahska

With like 4 other games i really wanna play coming out next month (including a mmo that doesn't punish you for enjoying world pvp/life skills over running in a circle for hours) im happy for less reasons to play bdo. Thanks PA :D
    ...feelsbad

#592 Bahska, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  13. Reyfer

I guess you are on of those that kill AFK players and call it PVP, right?

14. Munchiez

Seriously, go **** yourself. Go back to Maple Story

Bahska likes this.
  15. Diorbhail

Diorbhail Tamer EU

PKlovers means not that you are veteran! I played BDO since beta and I HATE PK and I am not a bit upset about patching up to KR. So stop telling bs about how all veteran are ****ed. I am a veteran and I am not.

Ahhzz and SaltyMario like this.
  16. Angel.Of.Death

Go **** your father child!

17. Plif

Essentially this. You do not and should not have the right to expect constant safety, there are games aplenty that lack combat, but at minimum, it is half the game, arguably more when you consider that grinding (the most obvious form of leveling) and PvPing, both specifically utilize combat. Let alone we touch upon the nature and politics of guild conflicts leading to node wars, which also do well to maintain an environment of "easy access" PvP, what are wars if all prior dispuites are deterred by silly mechanics such as restrictions on choice of when you may attack someone. It's arbitraty punishments from a necessary aspect of the game, the only people it rewards are those who refuse to participate. At its core, this is pandering to those who only enjoy parts of the game, not the whole package, I lifeskill and PvP, why is it acceptable to commit nuclear holocuast on one of these merely because it upsets some people's fee fees? Get over it, level up and get some better gear, it's not my fault you're behind.

18. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 61 EU

These guys don't lose anything because there is no penalty to dying in PvP and we have been telling for more than a year now, that if you want to afk securely, you do it in a safe zone. Seriously, these are non issue and the people killing "for fun" like that are willing to go red in the first place.

19. ChoeChoeTrain

[​IMG]

20. Scipa

i dont even pvp and i think that them DOUBLING the karma penalty is absolutely retarded

you lose almost half of your overall karma, when MAXED, if you kill one person, thats insane, AND they still havent given the patch where you dont lose karma for 5 minutes if you kill the same person

this was an awful move for a lot of the playerbase

Bahska likes this.