1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 28th 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 28, 2017.

1. N0tl0c

this lag is unplayable. Every game will have latency but with this game its very noticeable even back when we didn't have the severs dieing form the load.
    Since the beginning the servers have been bad but very playable and we always asked for better servers but they would never give them to us.
    Some of the dudes here that play KR experience less desync and lag back when our servers weren't dying. How come KRs servers work better for us in NA than our own servers.
    If you weren't around for a while you wouldn't know that this lag and desync isn't normal but before all of this, the servers were still bad.

2. iKaneki_Ken

Because there's significantly less landmass to cover in KR than there is in NA. Distance affects latency. Plus it's a known that the US currently has the worst network infrastructure out of all the developed countries on the planet at the moment. Even Canada beats the US in that regard.

3. N0tl0c

Or they could just add more servers/ fix the servers for the playerbase size they have and it will go back to being playable.

4. iKaneki_Ken

Adding more servers won't fix the distance related increased ping. The only thing that would fix that is having servers positioned throughout all of America. But there's complications with that that makes it difficult to do properly.

5. Columba

they don't comment on imaginary issues. Sorry.

Scorcher likes this.
  6. N0tl0c

the issue isnt ping dude plus the servers were not always this bad. you do not know what you are talking about.

7. iKaneki_Ken

EDIT: Wrong thread.

8. SoJi

I live in Asia and i dont have issue with connection that some of you guys described as " unplayable ". might be problem with your ISP ?

normally it should be ~180ms ping for me.

the " unplayable " state is rarely occur, at that time i cannot even stay in the game for 5 mins. but as i said, rarely.

9. CZukoff

The 5th pet was a bonus for people who played at Net Cafe's in Korea due to their limited play time but at some point last year was rolled into the core game because of constant nagging from the player base like you've likely seen here. Those guys on reddit, inven, dulfy, dualshockers, etc have done a fantastic job of keeping tabs on the Korean patch notes since NA's launch.

10. iKaneki_Ken

In other words, we aren't getting the 5th pet slot. Something the people that keep bringing it up don't get.

11. Scorcher

In other words we need to nag them more till they cave in.

12. CZukoff

Don't miss quote me...

Originally the 5th pet slot was exclusive to net cafe players but was later added as standard to the core game. It in no way/shape/form implies we aren't getting it.

Yuki's response on the other hand SCREAMS incompetence on Kakao NA/EU's part however as this information has been publicly available for 8+ MONTHS.
    (Note that this comment is NOT directed at Yuki in particular but at Kakao)

I mean were still missing outfits that came out over a year ago in Korea for Warrior/Sorc (Millren) among other things and yet we got striker and his awakening a mere month after his launch in Korea so... Yeah, at this point there's nothing we customers can do except ache and moan in an attempt to have the 5th pet pushed up the pipe lines.

13. Ahhzz

I'd love to see a 5th pet, but honestly, more than anything else that bugs me, or I'd like in this game, I'd LOVE to see them remove the bottleneck at Pirates/Sausans. I don't know how the developers can look at the population chokepoints, seeing a barren wasteland past Altinova, and not wonder why. Sure, some of us wander to Cadry's, or Fogan's, but when you look at the mass quantity choking the channels in S/P, how as a developer, can you not go "Hmmm, maybe we should buff Sulfur or Pila.. or both...."

14. RoakOriginal

Sooooo... Its up?

15. Usurper

Try playing on NA from Australia!

16. Usurper

The rip off merchant offered me Tree Armor for 288 million. On sale my bum.

17. NatsuNoYume

I didnt recieve Blessing of Kamasylve. But most of my guild members did.... My player name is : AlitaNoma