1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - June 7th 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Jeynar

Careful with those numbers cause that's definitely not true.

Artisans memories are a pretty huge step towards actually buying pen items anyway.

2. Ripkord

Please Daum, can you extend the Loyal Attendance Reward Event by one more week please, i would need two days so i can at least get the Fine Accecory Box and Shakatus Seal. Or reward all returning players with the remaining missing Items that they would get out of this Month for login in for free at least.

3. halfies

the problem is that game servers cost money. its really cheap to buy bdo, but they do obviously need to make some money somewhere. and im sure most of the people crying p2w dont ever buy pearls for any reason. lots more, me included, dont really buy skins, but buy a few pets because it makes the game slightly easier. if you want no p2w stuff in shop, then you have to support the game buy buying non p2w items. otherwise just be happy its so cheap to buy basic game, and its completely fine to play like that.

4. Daita

did some one say harem?

5. When

cool patch keep it up