1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 17th 2017 *Updated on 18-05-17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 17, 2017.

1. RYnehawk

My UI re-sizing resets to 100% at channel change and whenever I log out/in. I've saved it, and even changed it and gone to character select (which used to save it).

Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong? Need it at 200% to be able to see.

Touille likes this.
  2. Horse Breeder Ralphy

Yeah, I noticed the same. However, they windowed mode now does allow you to resize the window (like it was supposed to do a couple patches back, but now actually works). So you can resize the window vertically so the bottom of the window isn't covered by the windows taskbar.

3. LunaValentyn

I'd rather just have it remain full screen and cover that bar in the first place....I know I could use full screen mode but I have 2 screens so it's easier to keep it windowed and just move the mouse...I hope they do an emergency patch for this cause it's super annoying

4. Horse Breeder Ralphy

Yeah, I'm of the same opinion. Was just tossing out what I wound up doing. When I'm semi-afk I prefer windowed mode (but not quite fullscreen) as it's easier to minimize and swap between apps. Can't stand alt-tabbing as I want BDO to be minimized so I'm not hearing the background noise while I'm working on other things. I like it to be nearly fullscreen, but still have access to the minimize button at the top right.

5. RYnehawk

I get that windows bar overlay sometimes. Solution is to take a 2nd window like Chrome or something; drag it onto the monitor with BDO up, then drag it off. Poof. Window bar gone.

6. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

chaosmeow likes this.
  7. Deyaneria

or you could just hide the taskbar...I didn't notice an issue with it just because it's my preference to hide it anyway. Just mouse over, it pops out and click what I need. But then I prefer mine on the right side vs the bottom.

8. Damoiselle

Any informations about the news titles ?
    Just retired from the patch note but still in game
    [​IMG]
    (Fr version)

No informations in Black Desert Database.
    No news even after a new knowledge (Baan in Elrics from the new patch)
    [​IMG]
    How many for titles please ?!!!!

9. Alicia Dominica

Basically, it exchanges what you currently have equipped with what you have in those bags through a single key-press.

To make two examples:

Morco's Gear Bag: You put your lifeskill clothing piece into the bag. You are currently wearing your regular armor. When you press the bag button, it will automatically put on your lifeskill clothing piece on and put the 4 armor pieces into the bag. Press again and it's reversed.

Patrigio's Costume Bag: You put your processing outfit (4 pieces) into the bag. You are currently wearing your fish suit (2 pieces). When you press the bag button, it will automatically put the 4 pieces of the processing outfit on and place the 2 pieces of the fish suit into the bag. Press again and it's reversed.

Basically, it saves you the time to manually click together all the equipment pieces. Can be quite convenient if you have several costumes I guess.

10. XXV_MCMXCVI

Let me repost this too.

Valk's block fix when? We're getting impatient now.
    [​IMG]

11. Woana

This patch kill my daily laurens coins :(

12. Erfin

Pretty sure there's nothing to fix, it was a permanent change.

13. UrekMazino

Will be fixed! Confirmed a bug! Just read all post from page 5!

14. HowlCyphers

Beautiful patch notes this week. Great job guys. Also great news about striker thank you. You guys are really on it improving the game and the way things are. I appreciate you, your giving me hope for the future of BDO

CM Yukimura likes this.
  15. Pr1m0rdi4l

Morco's Gear Bag: You put your TeT defence accsesories and
    TeT offhand into the bag. Example You are currently wearing your TeT attack accesories you attack a person when you run out . you press the bag button, it will automatically put on your
    TeT defence accsesories and
    TeTdefence offhand on and put your TeT attack accesories into the bag. Press again and it's reversed. so you dont pay you get beat up the new kakao moto pay or go on your way ,.... its cyberbuliing but on mmo style they are testing to see how much cyberbuliyng you can take!!!!! lol

16. ClaireFarron

New fun content plz.

17. Velexia

Please remove this as a default. Make it optional. People don't need to be bothered with unnecessary pop ups.

18. x_samfisher_x

[​IMG]

19. POTATOMAN

After 3 hours of fighting a mutant Troll in Calpheon 6 channel, we got the most epic loot ever:

TROLL HIDE

And thats it. Apparently, there was more things to loot but only pets could do it, couldnt access manually to the loot.

Guys please, note this. Too much time, loss (insane damage and health ratio, wtf even) for jackshit.

20. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Kunoichi 61

windowed fullscreen mode is completely broken for me. It keeps taking me from 1024x768 or 1024 x anything into resolutions over 1300 which my poor little 24" screen will not support.