1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 17th 2017 *Updated on 18-05-17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 17, 2017.

1. iller

Anyone who had that many Tets was most likely already "Paying-to-Skip" atleast 1/3rd of the MemoryFragment grind.
    (and anyone who didn't already have atleast all TRI boss ... wouldn't be a real threat in the first place in any kind of "emergency flag-up PvP situation" and more importantly NEITHER person would actually "WIN" anything besides another dose of neg Karma)

If you want to complain about real Pay 2 Win situations that have no commensurate in-game equivalent, then look at Horse coupons or House Rank which was there since launch. ...it's actually amazing how they haven't managed to add anything as egregious and blatant as those 2 on pure pay2-win-ness

2. BurningBern

Looks like they actually forgot to add him.

3. Lance Uppercut

Introducing a new feature: The Settings Depository, where you can save and load personalized settings.
      • Click Settings Depository in the bottom left of the Game Settings to upload and download settings.
      • All settings on all characters, UI, skill slots will be saved.
      • Your screen may be reloaded while downloading the settings.

Is this feature working? When I click on the "Settings Depository" button all I see is a blank window. How do you save your personalized settings?

4. Spagex

Spagex Spagex Kunoichi NA

Nice Patch!

5. Maverick88

Just got back on after the Wednesday, 17.05.2017 maintenance. Now the game's full screen resolution is **** and i can't change it past 1360x768. GG devs.

6. VientoFresco

7. Samuraijin

Getting some really nice performance with this patch. A+

8. Estiqaatsi

Probably was already told by someone else, but there's a huge problem with windowed mode: it shows windows line under the game screen and it keeps "moving", so you have to adjust screen every 5 minutes.

Hope it will get fixed soon cause it's really annoying

9. Squeezel

can yous srsly stfu?

This is you right now:

[​IMG]

mrtoon316 and Tombs360 like this.
  10. Rok

Rok

This is one of my favorite patches ever!

I like the new intro logo and its sound; and yes, I don't even need to change the volume on that one anymore, but thank you for the option.

:) Chat time stamps, show Family names, adjusting effect transparency/opacity, immediately accept some repeatable quests. Wow, thank you! Those are some really nice changes.
    D:< My only problem with this patch that the organization or positions of the Game Menu icons have changed; I've gotten used to the locations of specific icons that I've used this way for countless months, and it's annoying to press Esc then move my mouse cursor to the location I am used to, only to find a different icon there; confusing and annoying, yeah.

:| Finally, two questions:
    1. "Fixed the damage amount discrepancy of the skills Darkness Burst V and Ravage Rake IV." What does that exactly mean? That the actual damage produced was more and now it's as the skill description says? Or was it less? Because the skill description numbers haven't changed.
    2. "Gear Bags": I don't get it; if Quick Slot is unavailable, then how is it exactly that we can use those bags to quickly change gear/outfit?

Thank you very much for this patch!

11. Pr1m0rdi4l

since you know so much about horses i can understand why you dont know anything about pvp ...i wont argue that horce race has ptw items like horse sets but m8 cmon dont play BDO if your end game is HORCERACE!!! doing 2 blinks and puting your def gear on during pvp ????? IT JUST PTW LVL 90000 btw about the offtopic Ptskip i dont care and reason is i can also make this gear after some time and with full TRI you can win a full TET geard player.. (i know you cant imagine that but it happens....)

Edit: Administration doesnt allow me to start topics (after my first post rply and with no explanation) and using their trolls try to bury the subject ..thruth is im quiting the game and only trying to find a reason to stay but i dont see anyhting happening community wise (demanding whats fair) and from kakao side a post about direction changing so my hours are tiking awaaaaayyyyyy...lol

#231 Pr1m0rdi4l, May 18, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
  12. Chr0nos

Why cant I log into Olvia now???

13. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Hello guys!

You can find some news/updates on the patch notes under "Item Changes" and "Mechanic Changes". Go check it out!

Cheers!

Kirkmaximus, Resouler and Luciferia like this.
  14. Resouler

Resouler Valkyrie 58 NA

will do, thx

15. Lusha

how about getting the striker first???

16. Jora_Leingod

Awesome changes! Keep up the good work :) please add the Sting note costume for valks and other class costumes please! bdo-sting-note-valkyrie-costume-5.thumb.jpg.f57aa79485a5c1f4c163f099a7ffd528.jpg

17. Resouler

Resouler Valkyrie 58 NA

tbh i like that socketing stuff in the 10%exp costumes gonna have 4-5 ms now it seems :P or more crit who knows

18. Uxneoo

Good afternoon
    Is anyone else having the problem that the game is locked at 1 fps?
    I have already repaired the game, reinstalled the game, reinstalled all the video card drivers, reduced the quality of the game, but nothing changed regarding this problem.
    Has anyone had this problem and would know how to solve it?

19. Toshiro3D

I do not want be a spammer, but I would be very grateful to someone who could explain to me that line of patch notes:

"Values in the character customization window cannot be set to more than 100."

Cause that line makes completely nonsense to me unless there was an exploit that was allowing to go over 100. Thanks and have a nice day.

20. LunaValentyn

we need this >.>

also I'm still peeved with your new windowed mode and full screen messes up my screen resolution

Attached Files: