1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 17th 2017 *Updated on 18-05-17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 17, 2017.

1. iller

You skipped a WHOLE step in a 1 - 2 step answer. You didn't Answer ... WHAT DO YOU WIN BY DOING THAT?

WHAT DO YOU WIN ?

You try to rip on me for Training horses?...Hey atleast I'm getting something out of it that can be Traded for Pearls. What are you getting by blinking out 2x & hotswapping gear in a mindless little farm that was only Contested b/c it has the highest Silver-per-hour??? ... You have to actually explain what you're "winning" by sending the other guy back to the Node respawn for ~ 20 seconds (before he's sprinted back and now you're -100k Karma closer to having to rethink how many more times you can send him back there)

...woooowww... paranoid much? .. it sounds like you don't even know how Forum Support works why am I supposed to believe you understand PvP any better than I do?

2. shhfiftyfive

PLEASE! for the love of god, give me an option to disable this thing!

it should NOT persist after you've read it once already! GO AWAY!

it is blocking my other UI elements! it is laying on top of other important buttons and info that i have arranged with the "edit UI"... no, i will not rearrange my UI just to accommodate these annoying/unnecessary tutorial buttons...

i have 4 family members (alts) under level 50 that all have this problem.. level 36, 38, 38, 44... not in need of this clutter on my screen...
    these icons need to go away!

ALSO, this new feature/UI element has actually been implemented in a sloppy coding manner and as a result has created an actual bug with the UI:
    the portion of the UI that shows % carry weight in red next to the mini-map when you're near or above 100%...
    the location of this UI is now (incorrectly) fixed/locked in place next to the default size mini-map...
    meaning... when someone plays with a larger-than-default size mini-map... then the mini-map will cover up (lay on top of and hide) this element...

(before this patch/bug that element would adjust location if you resized the mini-map, now it doesn't do this properly)

Hilly likes this.
  3. P_TAMU

Does anyone know how to adjust the window size? I moved my cursor to the corner and there is no resize icon.

4. skinnies

I know right. Ive switched to full windowed mode now.

LunaValentyn likes this.
  5. Mikroman

Undocumented (?) change:
    - Good feed recovers 80 hunger to your pet (it was 40 in previous version)
    - organic feed recovers 120 hunger to your pet. it was 70 in previous version)

6. Mars Vinci

Mars Vinci Voidflow Witch 60 EU

In the Patch notes this is written:

The Hunger Gauge has been doubled in amount for all pets.
    • All pet feed items Hunger gauge recovery amount has been increased (x2) accordingly.
    • Required EXP per tier/level for all pets remains the same.

7. Mikroman

oh, wrong words in search. Ty. :)

8. Damoiselle

@CM Aethon , still no informations about the conditions to earn those titles ? (How many knowledge ?)

9. Lyvectra

10. backasin

The chance of obtaining Sharp Black Crystal Shard and Hard Black Crystal Shard through farming has been increased slightly.

I came looking her because mine are heavily reduced, gotten 1 per 800 pests/prunes where before the patch i'd get 2 per 100.
    Bad RNG streak? or they dun **** up?

11. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 60 NA

can anyone explain about the new investment banks?

12. Bregushka

fps really nice after patch!

13. -Mordechai-

While there were some very nice things implemented in this patch, the guys in charge have yet once again proven that they can't do nice things without breaking something.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TEST YOUR PATCH BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT. WINDOWED MODE IS TOTALLY FUC KED ON THREE DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!

#254 -Mordechai-, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  14. Ukkonen

??? No problem at all since I changed my game resolution for the same as my windows resolution ... I had a lot of problem before, now it works perfectly.

And indeed, a better FPS performance since this patch, thanks PA ^^

15. Pantz

Wait so Taritas set effect is now a handicap, am i missing something?
    Taritas only gives 7 Accuracy ->5 from 3 set effect and 2 from gloves then if i do put the gem its 15accuracy.
    So if i go grunil i get 2x8 , which ofc equates to 16accuracy now because of the gems?
    why.....

Edit: ON top of the 7AP?

16. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress 56

This Xigncode is getting a bit annoying. The old fix doesn't work anymore >.>

Helter-Skelter and SpicyRamen like this.
  17. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Greetings warriors!

A change has been made on the "5th April Patch Note":
    upload_2017-5-22_11-4-13.png
    *it just has a chance to get 1 extra random skill so not necessarily a skill the parents had.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!

18. Ludakriss

While I didn't "ask" for this feature. I like it.

19. TheDoctor713

hmm any word on the windowed mode fix? about how it is behind the task bar now which ****s with my UI?