1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 17th 2017 *Updated on 18-05-17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 17, 2017.

1. kakodaimonos

kakodaimonos 56 EU

No they don't please buy some Outfits and sell 'em. We need it!

WeaselPaw likes this.
  2. blacklagoon

Why did you mention the Night Cat Armor for Kunoichi if you didn't put any outfits on the pearlshop? @CM Aethon
    • The appearance of the blade from the outfit Night Cat will look more natural

Kaijoichi likes this.
  3. Jeynar

Took 5 weeks but kudos on finally acknowledging it's a bug and not a feature :)

iller and Ludakriss like this.
  4. Astralat

fix shield , day 40, not fixed after patch

5. AA99509

By the looks of the accuracy / evasion change most stuff seem to have x4 their original numbers but yet items like Red coral earring remains the same. Will this make them useless compared to accuracy crystals and such now? Or will they also be changed

6. blacklagoon

The outfits they added for Tamer/Maehwa(BlushingMaiden)/Musa/Ninja(Blue Tiger) were fanmade costumes made by Koreans, so the Nightcat armor is no exception.

Joeltw likes this.
  7. Nicottia

Nicottia Hyroshi DarkKnight 60 EU

What has happened to the 'Destroyer of Dreams' title? I logged into having 'Independence Day' title 'equipped' (had Destroyer of Dreams on when I logged off). Did you move it to other tab or something? I swear I can't find it anywhere. :o

8. WeaselPaw

WeaselPaw Valkyrie 60 EU

Weekly communication with the devs ;)

9. ViktoryiaV

@CM Yukimura @CM Aethon if suggestions for outfits/accessories and the like are being thrown around, how about some capes and crowns? :P

10. Ryousan

---- horse market from world map.... awesome
    ---- settings repository.... finally, however, doesnt work. at least not for me. just pops up an empty window frame.
    ---- pet upgrade.... nice
    ---- as for the removal of contribution from the token quests. yea, no, bring back the old way. doesnt matter how many tokens you can get, you can still only produce one complete item a day. that 100 contribution per hour was a nice thing. i know it says for "exchange" but it also took away main quests contribution. if i am wrong on this or someone notices differently, please let me know. that way i know whether to remove a toon from that area and go farm contribution elsewhere.

11. oR-Bishop

Now this is useful:

Capture timestamp.PNG

upload_2017-5-17_8-40-53.png

12. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 60 NA

I like what they wrote explainging it

So the effects stay the same, but some might be different. lol.

13. Kaylynae

Hi!
    It's me, or Agility & Caution mode options for pets doesn't work at all?

14. MIGhunter

Not sure if it's true but supposedly you only get 5 pets in KR when playing from an internet cafe. Not sure if it's true but I asked about 5 pets once before and that's the answer I got.

15. midgard229

Wait so what does Marco and patrigos box do exactly?

16. Wynter

"You can proceed this quest by purchasing a quest form from new NPC Datu Barudatu." I have been all over Altinova and can't find this npc, nor is it on the database. Anyone know where this npc is?

@CM Aethon

#116 Wynter, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  17. Desrix

2.2gb for this small update.. do you guys know how to compress? its kinda **** having to spend 20min downloading this small of a change in an update..
    Please think about us people that aren't blessed with american internet..

18. PatrickJr

Nice update, loving the new Screenshot Function!

19. Kyouki

Wording for Accuracy, Evasion, AP increase and decrease for the following items have been revised.
    • Actual effects stay the same, but some items might have a slightly different effect due to the change of formula effected by different wording.

Can someone explain this please?

Ludakriss likes this.
  20. Pr1m0rdi4l

Ok PTW quickslot for accessories witch elevates the game to the status of BROKEN game .... the all must be in a click of a button (a PTW button) with no brain game (where is the game?) mentality is the real story here ........ i made a post rply here a wile ago and you immidiatly delleted my post cause you dont want ppl to wake up you want to pass it slow under the carpet ..... shame to you.... all this changes where just to put this function with misleading description (gear) rly??? this is implemented in RUs Free to play aka PTW server (they also have a non FTP server with subscription) all i have to say is time to move on to something like a real game cause you took this masterpice of a game and turned it in to @@@@...

P.s and you didnt even got feed back from the comunity about such a daring mechanic before implementing, you just listen the feedback from your hungry pocket......