1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 17th 2017 *Updated on 18-05-17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 17, 2017.

1. Lavantant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"only playable in awakening"

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHA

still the strongest preawakened, to the point where its preawakened is better than most awakenings (you can see from the chart they made about how they wont do nerfs, but only buffs that even before awakening, dark knight was at the literal top of the KDA chart) and guess what; having to use awakening skills to compete with awakened chars is how every other class feels (i know, its a big surprise)

2. Simon771

Simon771 Lahn 61 EU

I don't play valk, but it's a about time you fix that problem for it instead of making other changes.
    When you forget to add something to pearl shop, we get urgent maintenance. But when character skill is bugged or not working, players can wait for weeks, and now probably even months.
    I don't want to spread hate, but PA needs to get priorities straight. We all know that developers are working only for money. And this game is alive only because PA earn enough money from it. Everyone knows you aren't doing anything out of fun or joy, but at least fix the known issues already.

3. snowerr

SWITCHING FROM AWAKENING TO MAIN WEAPON FOR WITCH IS BUGGED. TOO SLOW THAN BEFORE

@GM pls

4. PandoraRose

Look on Page 5.

5. Lobo Necrodes

DOUBLE JUMP ON NINJA AWAKENING, WHEN?

Locket likes this.
  6. Hopebringer

Guys why you remove the 'Destroyer of Dreams' Title?

7. WingZzZ

give us the title back

8. Teodoro

You done all this updates and you cannot fix the in storage ( not inventory ) auto arrange function ? ! before was working fine you could uncheck the box and you could arrange how you wanted your items but now you cannot do that ...

Could you fix that ? !

Thx

9. Aerofury

10. WingZzZ

• Posting Etiquette / Interaction with other users - Behavior of this nature will not be tolerated.
    [Removed]

11. CM Aethon

Community Manager

We're aware of the issue folks, it looks as though an enterprising little goblin has stolen them. Soon as we have any information to share on the restoration of the titles we'll be sure to pass it along.

Hakazumi likes this.
  12. WingZzZ

oh finally
    thx for reply but not remove my reply anymore thx :)

13. Semka

What are the requirements for the new Knowledge titles? I have 3163 Pieces of knowledge, and that's from basically getting maxed energy. I would think I would get at least one of the new titles...

Gaining new knowledge doesn't update it either as well...

14. Voidq

I mean...
    First part contradicts itself and then you claim that the formula is affected by wording of the tooltips.... WHAT?
    Can we get any clarification on whether this is 100% only a change to the description of those items or whether the effects of mentioned items were changed (and Red Coral Earrings got severely nerfed) with this update?

15. Rozett

Rozett DarkKnight

D:<XO New DK undies are more ugly ones :( :(
    thanks anyway.

16. Por

Por

the pearl shop update need to improve plz, KR been getting all the new costumes once or twice every month, and we only getting things for DK?

17. FrAjóK

Is a node war class obviously just like Wiz/Witch is going to get the most kills. if you want a 1v1 go play Zerker or Warrior.

18. The_Inquisitor

The ability to make your family name your default name and the addition of timestamp are greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you, keep up the good work!

19. FrAjóK

@CM Aethon (SuperArmor) on Corrupting Ground for DK bringing it back?is it bug?

20. iller

I think he was defending DK, not Wiz ... and I don't know anything about DK meta-wise, but I'm going to assume it NEEDS strong DPS base stats b/c AESTHETICALLY it literally has nothing else going for itself b/c the Animations are boring, the skill chains are even more bland, and it has no Range niche or anything else to set it apart from every other PBAOE pve grinding class ... not to mention Striker will come out next and do most of these things Better leaving DKs in the same sad "Jack of NO TRADES" / roleplayer / lifeskiller position as Tamer and Valk