1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 24th 2017 - Updated on 28/06/17

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 24, 2017.

1. Golbez

Is there any reason why the Wizard Gavi Regen and Kibelius fashions have no Godr awakened skins in the pearl shop?

2. Jolipixy

Jolipixy Faey Sorceress 60 NA

Thank you for Lucien Blanc costume for Sorceress. Made my week while I study for finals. <3

3. Arvalo

God, you could print money if you released Lucian Blanc and Stella for Dark Knight.... PLIX!

4. Draconis

Life Skill character transfer coupons like in KR when?

5. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 58 NA

Thank you for the witch outfit and breed rate increase!!!

6. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Warrior 60 EU

seems you cant read for ****

7. Pauagurl

"
    Akul Ear Cuff?? It's the Teary Ear Cuff that has the issue, and it's not fixed!

8. Ludakriss

I'm taking time out to explicitly thank you humans at Kakao and Pearl Abyss for fixing Valkyrie Shield Bug. 1 small comforting change at a time, eh?

9. ZheTao

ZheTao Valkyrie 60 NA

Thank you for fixing valkyrie's shield and adding jousting outfit!! :)

Ludakriss likes this.
  10. easay9

Ranger range damage when??? I tickle People at range why is this the case my classes name is ranger yet I'm a melee burst assasin???

11. SparkleMoon

Yet another wizard costume without awakening weapon....
    What's up with that? D:<

12. Draconnix

Actually Ranger does not stand for ranged combat.

13. Ludakriss

What was today's ~110 MB patch for? What about 25/05/2017 ~88MB patch? Folks, didn't you just get commended for communicating about Vlak Shield Bug and its resolution? And now you cloak-and-dagger 2 patches without even mentioning it? Why?

Please, continue the very healthy trend of communication with 'your' player base. Thank you.

Hilly and Cummere like this.
  14. Nagasaki

steam update

15. Eventide215

There's no need for them to advertise every little tiny change they make... If they did, you'd never hear the end of it. Some things can be patched and changed without you actually having to download anything. Would you really want them to sit down and type out every little tiny change they ever make to the frontend and backend? If it's something that actually affects players, they'll advertise it - like the bug you mentioned.

16. Shy0

there are many game publishers/devs who give their community patch notes for every patch and hotfix e.g. digital extremes, hi-rez, arenanet. unfortunately, the same can't be said for most korean mmos. there has been some improvement since the start in the case of PA/kakao, but they're still not that great at communicating with the players, and they make mistakes in the patch notes sometimes. not sure why you'd want to defend poor communication with the community.

Ludakriss and Cummere like this.
  17. Eventide215

It's not poor communication that they don't give you patch notes for every little tiny hotfix they do... That's just them being a company. They can't tell you every little detail that goes on in their lives or the life of the game. They give patch notes for the big things that actually effect you, that's all that matters. Would you really want them to make a new patch note for each of these small hotfixes just to say "Fixed ____" when it has absolutely nothing to do with any players? No... because all that matters is what affects you as the player.

Poor communication would be them not giving any patch notes whatsoever, since they are in no way required to do so. This is just a bunch of NA entitlement. People acting like they're entitled to every little thing, and if they don't get it then they're allowed to just set fire to whatever it may be.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  18. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

This has been Adjusted & Better But not fixed, I have seen it a few times now & Experianced being moved while K/D & hit by an attack i was no where near!

@CM Aethon

19. Ludakriss

If possible, and it does seem possible, then yes.

20. Ludakriss

Thank you. How do you know this?