1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - May 31st 2017 - *Updated

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Aethon, May 31, 2017.

1. RoakOriginal

Neither of those fix it 100% and every time you open map for example, it gets screwed again...

2. Ludakriss

Any and all CM's, could you please answer this question?

Kirkmaximus and Ferocious like this.
  3. Rok

Rok

Double check that neither Crop nor Upscale is ticked in the same settings area. Double check that your game's screen resolution is correct, and matches your monitor's native resolution. Beyond that, I don't know what else can help, but the above helped with my issues, and I can open and close the map without things becoming blurry again.

4. Rias_Oblivia

so you removed the loyalties from the adventure (to force peoples spending money in the cash shop for artisan memories?), but jarette useless box is still here...

that's not a really good move, not at all, did you think we gonna say: "hey, thanks for taking back good rewards, and put useless reward instetd, you guyz rocks !!!"

don't tell me you were thinking of getting good return after doing that... don't tell me that....

[​IMG]

#304 Rias_Oblivia, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Peloisan and ODB3698 like this.
  5. -Mordechai-

FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN WHEN????????????
    GIVE US BACK LOYALTIES WHEN?
    FIX WINDOWED MODE WHEN?
    LEARN TO PROGRAM WHEN?

#305 -Mordechai-, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
    Drankis and Anthama like this.
  6. Nudists

The 2nd day for the Rulupee world event is still glitched for me, I can not start the quest
    Edit I lied, you have to actually go to the npc :l

#306 Nudists, Jun 1, 2017
  7. TrueCaelis

its explicit that part, read event details

8. jp35351Returns

KASHKOW
    when do you intend to fix lag, descync, mass dc, server instabilities?
    WHY were loyalties removed from black spirits adventure?

you guys are making it harder and harder for PLAYERS TO STAY
    the GAME is good, DAUM BV EUROPE, as the publisher, is screwing up the game

WE WANT ANSWERS. when do you intend on FIXING what's broken, instead of just ADDING more cash shop bulls**t?

ANSWERS OR REFUNDS. AS PAYING CUSTOMERS WE HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT FOR ANSWERS, AND AS THE ONE TAKING OUR MONEY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AND MORAL OBLIGATION TO ANSWER.

Kyjee likes this.
  9. Kaiserx

If I were Kakao, I'd add multiple ways to 'earn' your way through the game, and in doing so I'd know that players would build a loyalty to the game itself and may buy stuff for better enjoyment.

1) I'd add in daily repeatable quests that earns you 100 LP, but difficulty varies, but is a optional method to gain more LP in a day:
    • Lv50+ daily repeatable quests to kill a raid boss, or participation in red battlefield, or participation in a territory war (that occurs each day) as a mercenary.
    • Life Skill daily quests of your choice, minimum rank requirement of Apprentice 10. At the 10th of each rank, you unlock the requirement to do a LP quest for 100LP, total of 400LP per day if you could do them all (Difficulty greatly scales based on these quests, and they have a time requirement to finish per day).
    Stop trying to make a quick cash grab to please your private investors. Yes I know how you operate.

10. Deriona

• Trade Ship Liners that run to Epheria, Altinova, and Ancado Inner Harbor have been separated into 2 lines: Epheria ↔ Altinova and Altinova ↔ Ancado Inner Harbor.

so this is a new tax, because in the past it was possible to trade Epheria ↔ Ancado for 4k silver each crate
    now we need 6k4 silver for Epheria ↔ Altinova
    and 6k5 for Altinova ↔ Ancado

if i had this tax increase in my hometown i would move into a lesser taxed one

thanks for the tax i hope it's used for some better 2k silver highway for Port Ratt ↔ Arehaza Town trade

i've not even connected Altinova and made a sea only trade route because what would life be without roleplay
    [​IMG]

#310 Deriona, Jun 1, 2017
    Kirkmaximus likes this.
  11. Hexdotfear

Still nothing for the durability problem on ninja awakening weapons? It goes away 20-30 times faster than the rest of the equipment...Have to repair every hour.

12. Solest

Ever since this patch I cant seem to stay connected to the game for any length of time. I step away for a moment and come back to having been disconnected.

Kyjee likes this.
  13. Soilbrood

It's not just the map. Any time I minimize the window, it reverts to the blurry UI. /reloadui will make it clear again, but if you're shifting back and forth between windows a lot, that's a huge pain in the ass. None of the fixes work to keep this from happening permanently. Please, fix this ****ing problem.

Kyjee likes this.
  14. Gotcha

Fix your servers, it's melting my cpu..thx. It was fine last week.

15. GetBroccoli

Good to here the steam sales were successful, its a pity the new users couldn't buy directly from you guys tho, I left a steam review encouraging people to do so but I doubt it will change much.

16. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

According to PA, the Black Spirit's Adventure game design is different for each event and not fixed. This implies that the prices and location of some rewards could be changed.

17. Rayin

Weirdly enough PA took its time to remove Item Brand Spellstones that we've never seen again, as the loyalties themselves, so basically every "hot" item or cash shop related has been removed, not replaced with something else.
    If this is true, then we would see a replacement such Kamasilve Blessing once in a while, an inventory expansion +1 or another cash shop/esclusive item there.

To me it looks like you just removed it with the advent of Steam players to take the most out of them, because i can still see the infamous +2 fishing buff or the single blackstone in the same old slots, but not new items that usually ain't obtainable in another way normally.

18. MaxVespir

idk why bother playin this game with this company.. guys spend money elsewhere, there are more fun games actually.

Jeynar likes this.
  19. RoakOriginal

I already am.. :D AoC pre-order and few nice LoL skins... As much as i hate 'murica, their companies at least communicate and occassionaly try to do their work... Not like koreans and whoever they hired...

20. Lorthor

Can you take away useless buffs from black spirit game and add there something like: (at last) 1 day value pack, 1 day kamasilve, 1-3x combat exp scroll 50% and some other stuff that we cant buy other way than for loyality? I know that you think you lose money because of this loyality giveaway... maybe thats truth. It doesnt really matter right now but loyal players need a way to earn some of this stuff I mentioned. There's no other way to get kamasilve, combat exp scroll and some other stuff from this shop than for loyalities... dont make us log in for 3 days in a row to get just 1x combat exp scroll... and what about kamasilve and other important stuff?
    I guess most players would accept that... changing buffs into loyality stuff.