1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - November 1st 2017 are up

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Praballo, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Tronkun

Lvl 60 is a **** if you get it whit +15 grunil and duo green, a old school lvl 60-61 is today more than 520 gs for sure

2. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

It seems pants aren't that bad. I am hoping it doesn't become common practice though. Covering DK legs is shame really :(

3. Vix

Vix

[​IMG]
    Pants are glorious! I'd like them more without that apron thing tho <3

Alessia Wellington likes this.
  4. The_Lord

and that is actually a good thing, if you are a life skiller then it doesn't matter , if you are a pvper then it's a great change, easier to get 60 to be able to pvp and if you want to make alts or reroll it's less annoying. It's also more fun to fight other players at lvl 60 instead of just face roll lvl 56-59 players lol and yes for some classes the difference between 59-60 is huge. Only trash players who enjoy killing low level players and can't fight on equal lvl will complain. And don't give me that excuse of '' oh i had to grind more so should everyone '' grow up dude everything change over time not just in video games that's how life is so deal with it. Also even if you can get lvl 60 in a day or two it won't change anything , lvls doesn't give you gear and gear is more important.

Vix likes this.
  5. The_Lord

lvl doesn't give you gear lol so i don't see why anyone would complain

midgard229 likes this.
  6. Dreamagain

Uh it was the same xp raise we have now wtf are you smoking.

Anyways, raising the level cap and calling it new "content" is a joke. If that's their plan to continue the life span of the game consider me OUT

7. SheBeast

how big is dramatically increase for the EXP!? can you clarify?

8. Noyjitat

Sort of like real armor in real life barely protects you from anything. Certain caliber bullets and sharp objects still make it through.... Also a magic wielder doesn't need armor when they can simply use magic powers to deflect or block. The sexy outfits serve the purpose of only distracting pervy people like Jiraya until you've "chopped it off"

Baroncell likes this.
  9. Dreamagain

0% right now. It's turned off. I think it's about 50% faster in KR, reports were saying.

SheBeast likes this.
  10. SheBeast

well darn i wanted to try an lvl my darkknight :/

11. Mollybal

Servers Are Hella Unstable right now Daum planning on fixing anything soon? Most of us getting loading screen.. Pop ins are loading way too slow so ur getting stuck in the ground and in other structures. Really annoying.

G-mouse likes this.
  12. valandil988

Just noticed there seems to be an issue for myself with the Dye preview you could do on any costume you had -bound or unbound. Can't preview any costume as they are all greyed out in Dye menu. Can't change dyes on armours unless its already equipped via inventory. Anyone else getting this?

13. thesyndrome

Damn, hope they turn it on by tomorrow, I've got a day off of work and it would be nice to try and finally breach the higher awakening levels so I can finally get all my skills

14. Hellcop

Yeeeet you keep playing. Piss baby.

15. Eto

Eto

gotta love when you send me corrupt files week after week

16. G-mouse

Lost two crystals before I learned my lesson about the post-patch lag. Not a good day to exp, no sir.

17. Darkrend

Me? I just provoke people? You're delusional if you can't see who is really the one provoking others here by resorting to constant bashing of the game and other players.

18. Doom Smack

Ah yes that seems logical and most likely

19. Akirix

Click on NPC Finder and Searching NPC now stutters/freezes upon clicking the icon and clicking search.
    Also, patch ago -> Autopathing and holding Shift + rmb does not auto sprint anymore. Pathing screws up.

@CM Yukimura

20. woots