1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - November 1st 2017 are up

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Praballo, Nov 1, 2017.

1. CrowX2M

Everyone mad about the EXP change must be new to BDO...Remember the days when 51 was the number to hit? Now you can hit 58 in two days of casual grinding. It's about 80% about gear in this game, not level.

Akirix, PrincessZyra and Dalenos like this.
  2. Keefy

Please fix horse auto-path sprinting! Please mastors!

Akirix likes this.
  3. KotoRena

You have valid points there, but the problem is that we got this content way sooner than we should have, when other content takes higher precedence. We don't even have Kamasylvia Two yet. The order in which they give us new content is screwed up and not on the same track as the Koreans. Let me remind everyone that the soft cap increase was something that was RECENTLY introduced in Korea's version. Its like many people have no idea how far behind in content we are from them. Well guess what, we are very behind in content and this was one of the updates that were not needed at the moment.

I'll admit it is annoying though that they now did this. It would have been better to make this kind of change a long time ago as so many people have spent countless hours grinding from 56-59, to 60, 61, and even 62.

Akirix likes this.
  4. Lember

4 days farming at nagas being 58;

Exp per naga without any combat XP boost: 00.001%
    Today after maintenance, whole day farming at nagas without combat XP boost, XP per naga: 00.001%

Where is that "dramatically increased" EXP gained? :O

#144 Lember, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  5. Saerenne

Saerenne Amaute Valkyrie 58 NA

A fix for the broken walking feature would be nice, too - any ETA on that?

The feature, as-is, is like halfway to where it should be, even ignoring the bugs.
    - Having a button to hold down to walk is nice, but that's been broken for two weeks or more now - the button can be assigned in the input tab, but it does nothing.
    - The capslock "toggle" that we now have is... getting there, but it is restricted ONLY to autopathing, and cannot be changed away from the capslock key, which is... honestly the worst possible key that could've been picked for that, imo.

Ideally, we should be able to set a key of our choosing that we press once to change all motion to walking, and press again to turn it back to running/jogging.

Regarding the EXP increases, I've been seeing mixed responses about it. Some are saying it's not a thing, but... I went up 1% after an hour at Soldier's Grave on a level 59 character, and 1.7% after an hour at Bashims (on the same character) today, with only 30% combat xp buffs going (10% from costume set, and 20% from beer). That feels a fair bit higher to me than it should be; perhaps the increases didn't get applied everywhere?

Bucl_TheW and rachcouture like this.
  6. MissHarry

I don't know what you did to the rifts but they suck big time plz fix

7. Hammerlock

IDk. Sign!!

8. Capitaine Courage

So, if I understand correctly,
    • Pearl Abyss had the idea of the militia system first and foremost to allow non guilded players to participate node and siege wars.
    • You must be in a guild to use the milita system
    Well ... Some very well thought mechanics it seems, as usual ...
    I heard it was also very badly implemented at first, a real a mess in Korrea and Japan and as been exploited like hell, can someone can confirm ?

Oh, and some bugs, are still not resolved by the way, while it should be very easy to give at least a temporary solution.
    Like this one for example.

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/in-order-to-move-more-easily.55064/

The quality of service you provide is ... not very good to say the least ...

9. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Dear Players,

We will perform urgent maintenance as follows -

Date: Thursday, 02.11.2017.
    Duration: 1.5 h, 11:00 UTC - 12:30 UTC.
    Reasons: Savage Rift issues fix

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

10. Remyra

@CM Yukimura does this include looking into exp changes ?

11. RuleR

Compensation when ?

12. ARKonen

The Devil is in the detail, perhaps you gain 00.0015% now, that's 50% increase !

13. -Mordechai-

After two maintenance's your game is still broken. Do you guys ever patch and not break things? NO you don't..............................Even after "emergency maintenance" your launcher is broken af.

14. Taj

Taj Maehwa 59 EU

Whoa that's a bit extreme buddy, take 5, cool off.

15. Kiwii_Dawn

ITs sad , I am enjoying the game just not this up/Dwon all the time, just started to play 5 days ago. Funny part is I had just used one of the one hour long gifts from the all day down thing when teh messge hit that they were goign down again.

16. -Mordechai-

[​IMG][/IMG]. 2017-11-02_69816578.JPG

GARBAGE

17. Restless

why do i never feel excited about these patches

18. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Good news everyone!

We have now lured White Witch Gueldia back into our realm with the promise of Halloween Cookies and reassuring hugs. She will offer to exchange your Halloween Coins again, but please note we only managed to strike a deal with her until the next maintenance. Make sure you hurry to Alejandro Farm to exchange the Coins for the items of your choosing, before she retreats from our realm yet again.

We encourage you to not postpone the exchange, as this is your last chance to receive your desired items.

Sumire likes this.
  19. Alzucard

When i see new Changes in Korea i just think pa never knew what they were doing.....

20. Sumire

Thank you so much!
    Please make this policy for future events.