1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Pavino Greko's Collection Vol. 1 completion not granting HPs?

Discussion in 'Quests and NPCs' started by Ninnghizhidda, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

Date of occurrence: Saturday, 11-07-2020

Quest / NPC name: "Adventure Log: Pyresh's Formula" / Pavino Greko

Greetings,

after the introduction of Pavino Greko's Collection tomes and relevant quests with July 9's patch, I set out to start working on it a few days later. Using my main character, which is level 64 now, I accepted and completed Black Spirit's quest "Adventure Log: Reading Season", then proceeded to talk to the relevant NPC, Pavino Greko, gave him the gold bars for the first two quests "Adventure Log: Pyresh's Formula" and "Adventure Log: Seeking Darkness" and accepted them.

Having all the needed rift bosses available I immediately proceeded with them completing all the entries for the first Volume. As you can see below, entries for all 6 Rift bosses are marked as complete. However, since then no extra HPs from this adventure volume have been added to any of my family's characters. I actually waited for a few days and after the next maintenance / patch notes (15th July) in case it was some kind of graphical / display glitch. Unfortunately the problem still persists and I can not see any extra HPs applied (it should be 200 HPs for the first Volume). Neither my main character or any character of the family has received them.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here, and I have not proceeded to questing for the 2nd Volume yet. Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

2. Rubertus

Click on the red fields in the book!

GM Sayla likes this.
  3. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Yes, they are marked as complete, but you did not completed them by clicking red field!

GM Sayla likes this.
  4. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! As @Rubertus and @Megta have explained, you need to press those red fields in each page to receive the reward.

5. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

Thank you very much indeed, it was right in front of my eyes! Apologies for wasting your time, I admit it has been ages since I last attempted any of those NPC tome quests, thanks for clarifying. :|

GM Sayla likes this.