1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pay to Win Visualization

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lithi, Oct 10, 2018.

1. aswedishtiger

The fanboys took .00005 seconds to show up. New record

2. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

i could also have taken the word "whiner" if you prefer it. the facts stay the same though

[​IMG]

3. Mimimimi

it's a good warning sign for new players to look at.

4. zhagsten

And now we dive in the "well it's useless to complain anyway". Top quality excuses. I now see why it's not P2W /s.

The fact that you don't care that it's P2W doesn't change it's P2W. I don't care about it anymore, otherwise I wouldn't have come back one year after the VP + cash shop items at marketplace implementation that made me leave. But I'm honest. Contrary to the defensive fantatics that call others whiners, I know it's P2W. Just because I can deal with it doesn't mean it isn't P2W.

Factorial and aswedishtiger like this.
  5. Wildcard

you can twist the core definition all the way you want, I really don't care *shrug*

6. aswedishtiger

an honest person who is actually honest with themselves. You are like a unicorn on these forums man

7. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Enjoying how some people still claim BDO isnt p2w because you dont "win".

Tell me 1 ****ing game where you swipe your card and then instantly a tab pops up and says "YOU WIN"... rofl

Dumbass logic at its finest.

8. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

BDO is not P2W, I spent more and after 1 year I'm still not softcap

9. Wakawaka

You forgot buying Guild Pay Outs with that visualization.

A lot of twitch players are showing it off with style. If you don't know it ask the most integrity-filled player in Twitch.

10. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Archeage, Age of Wushu, Perfect World, uhh...im sure theres more. Oh yeah the recently closed Jade Dynasty.

11. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Typical for this forum, yeah keep making threads just keep new players away with your idiotic views on things, good job. I know ya'll want the game to die off just because you dont like it. Thanks for making bdo even more of a toxic breeding ground for special needs "people".

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  12. Rena

[​IMG]

Every day you find more excuses to say this game is p2w, even include the book of combat, i got so many from rewards i don't even know what to do whit them, no words

13. aswedishtiger

You could've just said "you've probably never heard of them oh an ELSWORD"

14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

??? All of em are pretty popular and well known.

15. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

You can get a 1 day book from Night vendor and it is pretty rare. I see it maybe MAYBE once a week and I have slots maxed and energy over 400 when I do my bulk rolls. I wouldn't say thats comparable in the slightest to a 7 day combat book.

The silver graph is accurate imo. If you have all T4 pets you will pull more loot as you are able to grind faster, if you have a T4 hedgehog which many players like myself that bought accounts for the reward have. Means you gather ALOT more materials for your energy. With kama buff going through 400+ energy is pretty significant.

16. aswedishtiger

archeage maybe? the rest, it's gonna be a no from me dawg. but you forgot ELSWORD. everybody always says this random game nobody has heard of thats p2w called ELSWORD. ELSWORD IS P2W. ELSWORD!!!!

17. 2Cents

Thank you for proving all opinions are !=
    By your standards everyone in the world makes the same income, some will just have to work a little longer to obtain the same amount.
    #PWNED

18. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Doesn't change the fact that P2W users still get 70% more EXP than F2P users, if both users have the free EXP boosts you mentioned activated.

#78 Two-Tu, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Reyer likes this.
  19. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Nobody's crying. Read the first sentence of the original post. It's a response.

20. Tanjirin

This game is p2w no matter what you state. BUT, it's just not the 'traditional' sense of p2w:
    We pay, get nothing, pay more, they change mechanics, we pay, they win.

It's just a DLC heavy game: Want an outfit so you don't look like you're wearing a potato sack, DLC. Want more inventory space, DLC. Want to repair gear, villa buff, store and MP in the field, DLC. A horse that doesn't look like a ranch horse? Here's some Ren faire DLC outfits for your horse.

BDO is an excellent game that slowly deteriorates and you have fools that try to distract you, diminish the issues, or try to make you feel bad for calling out ********.
    You don't need to compare the game or its publisher to other games; it doesn't matter what they're like, we're playing this game. A game that is getting shittier and shittier as time goes on and no one who should be making official statements is responding.

They created an awesome game and monetized the **** out of it and continue to degrade the integrity of the game with almost every patch.
    As someone who went to business school, I congratulate you on an awesome job at making money.
    As a fan of this game, go **** yourself.