1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pay to Win Visualization

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lithi, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Dworkin Barimen

What the 15 % cooking exp,mount EXP,or gathering from the camouflage?On those i can partially agree since you can't sell them on the market.But really 15% ............Much game breaking so p2w.....LOL again.Did you even bother to see the screen i posted ?Do you see the difference of 1826 Strength,on that sword which you can buy,compared to the at the time best in slot PvP one?
    Can you understand the difference?

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

i dont think you are fully informed of the advantages of the cash shop here. ;) (or u just cant understand them)

3. Helysae

Helysae Witch 62

Completly agree with you. Jeez ty!!

4. Dworkin Barimen

Or i just don't see them as p2w?I agree they are pay for convenience,but p2w nope.

5. WhySoSeeryus

it would be very convenient if you could pay for your peon to fast forward to the last tile on the board in a game of chess. that is what most of these so called conveniences do. one on its own doesnt seem like much, but when u collect all the goodies.... my oh my.

6. Dworkin Barimen

And how does that win me the game of chess?

7. WhySoSeeryus

dont know about you, but id say u have to be pretty bad at chess to lose with an extra queen (or two or three) advantage.

8. Dworkin Barimen

I don't know with what people you have played,chess but less then 3% of the games i played result in a pawn promotion.....

9. WhySoSeeryus

U r missing the point. What if one guy plays with few queens just coz he PAID at the start/during the match?

Or his knights may have additional range? Or something else that would be very convenient?

10. Dworkin Barimen

You are giving a really bad example with chess,is non-compatible.

11. WhySoSeeryus

it is a competitive game. where u cant pay to get ahead. in BDO you can. just pointing out how it looks to oldschool gamers.

12. Dworkin Barimen

Have you ever played Line Age 2 ?Before Gracia ?

13. Mikroman

Yes. Custom slots, Function costumes, 3 free workers, unlimited storage and market maids, instant 5 pets, swimming and diving "functions", using storage in processing, faster ADDITIONAL speed buffs in processing, alchemy, and cooking. Doubled drop in gathering, 3 free worker slots in every cities, unlimited "horse skill rerolls", 192 storages and inventory space without any in game activity, +750 lt

You can't get this rewards... Oh and this: hide name in open world PvP and hide your hostile "color" in cage fight pvp battles.

You can buy 550 million silvers/week. That is 28-56 hours advantage. 4-8 hours/day and oyu can get it without any in game "farming time". You spend 1/3 silvers in repaire step in enchant. Silver and resources REQUIRED to process.

I don't play dumb and ugly mobile games. :) And i don't care (other) trash p2w games. If you play that dumb-idiotic games you deserve your Darwin reward.

14. Dworkin Barimen

I don't play dumb and ugly mobile games. :) And i don't care (other) trash p2w games. If you play that dumb-idiotic games you deserve your Darwin reward.[/QUOTE]

The screen i posted is from RIFT.......And that one is still pretty alive,and sells expansions still,regardless of the p2w.....O and btw if you are incapable of tracking players with camouflage,in PvP,....:|XO:o:)

#114 Dworkin Barimen, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  15. Pavo

LOL arguing p2w in 2018 LOL

16. Mikroman

TRino. Just ignore it! That company is instant brain cancer in MMO market. It doesn'T have players. It has hostages :D

17. Dworkin Barimen

No surprise there,is exactly what i expected.:o:|:)

Souda likes this.
  18. Niowena

thank you dad and mom for your blue card, i want even more p2w ![​IMG]

19. Dworkin Barimen

Pff ,pleb Chase Sapphire Preferred® or go home,it is also blue tho.:o:)

20. Niowena

money makes happiness to my kuno or and the problem I want more and more p2w thank you[​IMG]