1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Player looking for PVE & PVP Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Porta1987, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Porta1987

Hi I used to play BDO religiously for around a year or 2 and I quit playing just after the open seas update because i got a new job and I did not have the time and dedication to put into the game any more, but now I have my own business and I have a lot more time on my hands to play, so I have come back. I have been back playing now for nearly a month and I have got the feel of the game again and learnt about most the new features and feel ready to join a guild.

I am 32 years of age so would prefer a more mature guild that is maybe at least 18+ and would like a guild that is really active and run events regular and maybe even do PVP events like node wars etc. Also, would be nice if we had a group who do world bosses and etc.

My family name is Porters
    My main character is PortaOnWizz, which is a level 58 Wizard
    My AP is 186
    My DP is 264
    I am working on improving both these stats to get them up as high as possible.

You can add me on BDO to chat more or you can invite me to Discord or TS3 or you could add me on steam by either searching Porta241 or Porta1987.

I am active every day and available to do things most nights. I will also be active on Discord or TS3 daily. The guild must be English speaking as I am from the UK and only speak English.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Dave

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

You do not have enough AP/DP to PVP, you should look for a newbie guild to help you get to 61+ and work on your gear.

You do need parties for world bosses, just come to world boss and smack it with the rest of the server.

3. Porta1987

I am not looking for a serious guild that take it that serious it is not longer a game. It's all about having fun for me I aren't as young as I once was and as long as have fun not bothered about being in a top guild.

I don't mind being in a PVE guild as long as the people I am playing with are decent people and can have fun.

4. Blinxy

If your willing to help grow a guild your always welcome to join mine :) i cant invite you right now but i will accept any guild quests and answer any questions you have.

Discord: Blinxy#7994

#4 Blinxy, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  5. Suzuki88

Hi, would you like to join my guild?
    It's a new casual guild, where we'll do PvP and PvE based quests.

My discord is SeeK#9389, PM me if you're interested :D

6. johan32344

Hey my guild FallenSwords are a new guild, we do some pvp and pve related stuff and everyone are welcome, dm me on discord if you are interested :) Snowy#4949